**** is coming
    Could you do it now?
    **** is here

See the sterile soil,
    Poisoned sky
    Yellow water,
    Final scrap's of life
    Bringing new tears

Wake, Baby, wake but leave that blanket around you there is no where as safe
    I'm leaving this place but there is nothing I'm planning to take
    Just you
    Just you

js1

</font>

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ June 05, 2007 06:23 PM: Message edited by: staralxfur ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font size="0">
    Long finger's tucked themselves deeply in to the pocket's of those dark grey uniformed trousers, all distressed and in a mess as each tiny rosary away was counted and prayed on, out of sight from prying eye's. The rest of the school had already witnessed his illness, there was no need for them cast their eye's disapprovingly on his prayers. The prayers were for himself and god only, even if faith was lacking in the god that he so often spoke to. Maybe it was out of habit, maybe it was the only thing left for him to fall on, but either way the holy beads that fell in the bottom of his pocket would never leave Elliot's side, and on such a morning like this, they'd be lucky to leave the grip of his palm.
    A proper good catholic boy, sat there in the assembly hall all dressed and presses neatly in to that pale blue shirt that made up the other half of his uniform, no blazer needed on such a hot Nevada day. Deep green hues seemed fixed, glued upon the podium in front of him, the wait for mass to begin now becoming painfully slow, as he noticed how the other pupils managed to filter their way around him, so that there was quite a clean cut and noticeable segregation between him and the other teen's of the school. He'd gone past the point of caring. Seventeen years of caring had got him nowhere anyway. He used to be a normal kid.? Only just, and a very long time ago. When faith wasn't talked about, when prejudice was too hard a concept to understand, at least childhood had been somewhat kind to the intellectually gifted yet boarder line schizophrenic child. His condition had never been this bad.. Not until the most unfortunate event took place a few month's ago in the city of Las Vegas..

Jackie was unique. One of a kind, 15 year's young and wild, full of passion, life, soul. Elliot had first met Jackie when he was seven years old and just recovering from the loss of his mother, even back then he came across as shy and awkward, but somehow on that warm summers morning down by the water slide, the small fawn haired girl, with huge green hue's managed to break through that uncomfortable shell and actually connect with the lonely little boy. From there on a relationship had started, and Elliot knew that he wanted to be with her forever, and so as they grew older she'd show him a different side to life, one full of fun and rebellion.
    She introduced him to her friend's, enraged his deeply religious farther with apparently 'satanic' antics, and most importantly, helped him break barriers he would have never before been able to break on his own.
    So it wasn't surprising when 16 year old Elliot found himself to have fallen in love with this free soul. She was everything he never had, and more than he could ever desire.
    Jackie was more than enough for Elliot, but obviously he couldn't do the same for her, and of course she did a lot of thing's that he wouldn't agree with, no matter what.
    The drug's. The first thing that she welcomed in to her life, the first thing that began to push him away. A new way to drown out the pain when he wasn't there. Secondly the boyfriend's. A string of older men, one after another some abusive, some just looking to flog her off, send her straight in to the night for a quick buck and a bit of loving after.
    She became aggressive towards him, argumentative, but he loved her far to much to just let go. Each dreaded late night phone call he had from her asking him to pick her up from various back alleys or dives, each time she'd shout, scream or cry on his shoulder, it broke his heart just a little bit more untill one day.. It just split straight in half.

December had began to set in, but winter was always mild in the desert town. Jackie had been out of town for three month's now, run away with another man, set for greener pastures.
    Elliot sat on the front porch of his modest white washed house and thought back on to the last time they had met. It was an evening quite like this one, sky filled with storm in the hazy Nevada dusk, that was when she had decided to call, one last stop before the break to freedom. Elliot was already stood outside when the old fashioned Volkswagen pulled up, her fiend like friend's sat there cackling while she made her way to him. Elliot's arm's remained folded, a vacant look upon his face as she approached, her hair billowing in the increasing wind. He couldn't help but let his eye's drop for a second to her slightly swollen belly. He knew she was pregnant before, but the realisation never sunk in. Emotion consumed him then, feeling it stir inside he rolled his head back taking a deep breath in.

" Elliot.. " He looked away at the sound of her voice, a curtain of hair covering his face to hide him like a child hiding behind their mothers leg. " I don't look that bad do I? " She tried to joke with a flash of canines.

" No.. no. " Deep green hue's glanced up to her own paler ones, just long enough for him to bare. " You always look good, you know that.. To me at least. " He couldn't help but show his teeth then, amused by his own pathetic tone, but it soon faded when the car horn was sounded by another male youth who's impatience had also caused him to call for her.

" Come on Jackie! When are we getting the **** out of her?! "

Turning around she bit back. "Wait a minute you fucks! Im saying goodbye to my best ******* friend! " She turned back and sighed apologetically, but the actuality of it all was tearing Elliot up inside.
    A thin wrist reached out, petite pretty little finger's pushing the long dark strands from his eye's. " You always knew I wasn't going to be around forever. "

Elliot nodded, biting down hard on his lip, choked with sorrow, so much that it took him a short while to find the strength to speak. " B'but so soon? " He stuttered arm's still trapped by each other, intertwined awkwardly.

" Elliot, your strong. You'll do fine without me. We'll write, I'll call. " But they both knew it wasn't true, even so Elliot nodded. A lie would do, as long as it was spoken by her.

" Will I ever see you again? " This time he looked her right in the eye. This time he needed an honest answer, even if it was to be the worse situation possible. Jackie had really left him a long time ago, but now he couldn't be near to her, couldn't touch, watch or protect her, and now she was going, stumbling off blindly in to the unknown.

Shaking her head Jackie kept a little smile. " I don't know.. I don't think so. "

" Do you even know where your going? " He desperately tried, but the shake of her head told him that there was no use.

" What about... ?" He paused and glanced to her stomach, but he couldn't hold the gaze for long. It was all too strange.

Jackie smiled and unlocked his arms, her finger tip's travelling down his arm to his palm, moving to spread an open hand. Her touch had made him tremble slightly. He hoped she hadn't noticed.
    " Don't be frightened. " Her voice hushed as if to comfort him as she took the palm of his hand to her soft flushed tier's, pressing the softest of kisses on to his open palm. Elliot felt like the world was collapsing around him, and there was stranded on the most barren island known to man. Alone, and lost in the darkness. Slowly she moved his palm down her body, through the small valley that her two breast's made, down her torso to rest upon the small swelling. Rising up her top slightly she'd tuck Elliot's hand right under there, and he let her do so. Flesh to flesh, the cold from his hand causing Jackie to jump a little.

" You're freezing Elliot. " She said with a smile, placing her hand on top of his through the fabric, rubbing it for warmth. But his face was burning, warm and flushed as he tried to hold the streams of salt water from escaping.

" Jackie.. I.. Jackie don't. Don't please, please, please don't! " Elliot began to blubber as he begged, his hand slipping away.

" Shh.. Shh.. Your going to set me off. " She hushed him, opening up her arms. He moved away at first, protectively turning from her, but he could not escape, for the moment she forced her embrace on him he had melted like butter a sniffling wreck as she held him, her fragile little hand's moving to cradle his face.

" Elliot look at me. " Of course Elliot obeyed, and Jackie was the one pushing back the tears now as the car horn sounded again, the voices of youth's calling her name.

" I have to go. "

" Stay here with.."

" I have to go. " She cut him off a firmness now in her tone, his face still cradled by her lovely hand's, a thumb running across his cheek to push away the tears.

" Why? " He whimpered. It was not only the feeling of loosing her, but it was the fact she to him was everything. A reason to live, a reason to laugh a reason to cry. How could she so easily leave him behind?

" You have your whole life ahead of you Elliot, and so do I. I can't stay here to rot in this awful ******* little town. You have a future here, for now anyway. All I have to keep me here is you, and im sorry, but that just isn't enough. I want more. " The car horn interrupted her, the motor still running. Their goodbye time was running low. She sighed and shut her eye's, bringing her self closer to breathe him in one last time, the tip's of their nose's brushing against each other with one delicate side. Her breath on his face made Elliot want to fall in to the darkest gap in time. For it to close and smother him up. Keep him warm, keep him safe in the moment. Her chin then tilted softly, in a bid to reach his trembling lip's and whilst he remained still she placed a few soft caresses there, her saliva left there for him to taste.

" Goodbye Elliot. " Her final words rung in his ear's as he watched her depart, the warmth from her body rapidly leaving him. Lost in that final moment he didn't move. Not one bit. He just watched her disappear of in to the horizon.
    </font>

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ June 05, 2007 06:22 PM: Message edited by: staralxfur ]</font>