Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The crazy frog had been in her ear drums, thanks to the i-pod that was tucked underneath her service badge in her jacket. Solidad had a few files to work on, and it was only natural that she'd work, while she played with the music list mostly consisting of Industrial, and Metal. A few days ago, she had asked for a forensic analysis from a sample. The subject from which it came told her that it had been spaghetti sauce, but it was too red, and it was too thin of a substance. And it did not smell like spaghetti when she had been the one to wipe it off his face. And sauce of that nature would've tainted the skin, and smelled like tomatoes. Hector did not smell like tomatoes that night. Solidad knew what tomatoes smelt like mainly because she hated the smell.

Her signature went on a few things, as her fingers let loose of the pen. She had so many things to do, it was not funny. Her office was a mess at this point, but it didn't matter. Her office could be a bomb zone, but her apartment would not become that. It was only because she hadn't enough time to situate everything in its proper place. Hands went up to her face, as she pulled straight strands from her face. Hues had been decorated in hot pink, and yellow eye make-up : though to a moderate amount. She didn't need to get fired, but at the same point : she was also the rebel of the entire operation.

She pulled the earplugs from her form, as she glanced towards the doorway. Ned was a co-worker, but he was also the one that she gave the sample to. She raised an eyebrow, as she canted her head causing bangs to cover the one side of her face that was pierced underneath her right eye. She noticed that he had a case file in his hand, and that wasn't normal for just a scientific analysis. Either she had made a mistake, and they finally caught her for using the cocaine as an escape from work filling her head : or they had a bigger issue, and she finally trampled upon it.

" The sample you gave me didn't match human strands. " Ned finally let the egg out of the nest, and it was going splat against the concrete.

Solidad only blinked cautiously, " And it wasn't spaghetti? "

"Correct. Where did you say you got the sample from again?" Ned asked. He moved into the office, making his way towards the desk as he left the case file on top of the other stacks of papers Solidad had.

"A bartenders head. He had it on his hands first, and then he wiped his hands on his face. You don't think he's an animal killer, do you? " Solidad had a funny way of joking, as that smile came to grace her features.

" We don't know where it came from -- all we know at this point is that it is not human. We're going to run a match analysis to see if it matches any of the other DNA we've ran through the system."

Solidad blinked. That meant it would be ran against everything living, and non-living thing. Fuck, that would take weeks. She reached down for her earplugs once again, as she looked down towards her paper work. "Thanks, Ned. Just let me know when you have a match, alright?"

She heard his feet shuffle out of her office mainly because she didn't have the volume on her i-pod up at the moment. Oh, boy. This was bad. She bit the inside of her cheek, as she rolled back in her chair just an inch away from the desk. She opened one of the drawers: the one ticket to hell was in there, the one that the one for questioning had given her.

What the hell was going on?

<font color="#000000"><font size="1">[ March 28, 2007 03:02 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font></font>

<font color="#000000"><font size="1">[ October 09, 2007 01:18 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font></font>

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ April 26, 2008 05:19 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font>

HB Forum Owner white lines do not lie's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dear diary.

i couldn't do it. for some off the wall reason, i will not sleep with the man in whom is in questioning with the 'un-natural' DNA analysis. i can not believe that i can still think straight with a bottle of vodka running through my system, and a few shots more of another bottle. i don't know what he thinks i am. he must think i'm an idiot -- because i felt that way tonight. he had me standing in front of him like a fucking doll. and he thought it would be easier to get into my pants when i'm drunk.

let's face the facts : yeah, i do like him -a little bit-. and i don't even know why.

he's a bartender, and he flirts with every femme who comes to the bar, and here i am -- thinking, or knowing that i know better then to like a tender, or for the fact standing: a natural flirt.

i don't know. i'll just play his games. it doesn't matter anymore.

<center>Picture1552321</center>

<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ September 15, 2007 08:04 PM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center>animals ate animals. humans ate animals. that was the way of life, right?</center>

i feel like i'm missing something. the analysis isn't done yet, and it's been four days. it should've been done yesterday. shit. you know the stories that every little boy, and girl are told to scare them. the ones about vampires, and the shape shifting things : what if they were based off of some truth. like, somehow dna got some fucked up in someone that it caused a dead weight shift in genetics. i know that i work for an government system that are based off finding these sort of things to be true, for the last two years we haven't been able to prove it. of course, then we go off to find the myths of thought. ghosts are true. so are witches, well: believable to a point. we've -- the agency as a whole; has found artifacts that connect the legends of the monsters hiding inside of lakes, and the sky; forests; dreams, and nightmares-- all true. today, i was given a profile on someone. ( name has to be with held, for i don't know who will break in one of these days, and read this. ) the product was made from one of our companies, and the product also had been injected with animal protein. so, in turn -- it changed the dna. ( the agency ) can make these things from basic test tubes, but it was processed centuries ago. so, could this product have gotten out, and made more? or maybe the whole analysis having to do with the profile made up to be read as if we made it ourselves ( the american government. ) thinking about it, we're too stupid to think as a whole to even come to that. i know that we have a certain section of the office closed off, and only people with the right colored code ( obviously not me ) can go down, and run whatever they do. maybe that's the missing link. maybe for some off the wall reason, i'm not getting everything. maybe i'm out of the loop on a lot of things. i've been doing this since i've turned twenty, and that was four years ago. it'll be five in october. for some weird reason, i think i'm being fed lies, and bullshit. i'll admit that i always believed that things only talked about, and sometimes made as movie cinema monsters were always true. i used to go around school ( i remember this ) and talk about it. i've always theorized about it.

the first thing you have to do in order to work for this particular section : a test. the test, i remember, was very strange. it wasn't asking things like can you count, or do you actually have intelligence. it was based off of the theory of unliving ; unimaginable things. i thought it was a joke, and thus the reason why i completed it, and obviously how i landed this gig. i do know that if i had found prove, and if i ever do -- there could be a possibility! ( dreaming. ) i would protect the secret. i wouldn't share it with anyone, mainly because i wouldn't want to be locked away for the thoughts of being insane. i do know that at the office, there are files surrounding around the legends of the shifting kind, and the vampires. i know that people are always looking at them, and tearing notes from there own notebooks. i never once picked up one of the books, because if they do exist : the books would probably be shit-eaten. lies, and more bullshit.

but it is insane. people, when they die : they die. they're buried six-feet under, and never seen again, unless their rotting corps is dug up for scientific research -- which rarely happens anymore these days. whatever is going on at the club that ( hector ) has invited me night, and night again : it isn't normal. today, i smelt blood. and normally, one can not smell a tiny cut, or a drop. it seemed like the whole building had been coated inside out with it. i know that the culture today, there's an underground party who damages themselves with self-infliction, and who fed off of each other in the meaning of blood letting. but those people are just sick in the head, or they have a fetish. i just don't know anymore.

maybe i should just stop, and let the truth come to me?

<center>getattachment6 aspxvi vi</center>

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ September 27, 2007 01:46 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They exist.

the results had come back, and i made sure that ned kept his little slimy mouth closed about it. i've realized that i've opened a fucking can of worms, and if it leaked out into the human population : chaos, and panic could, and would spread like the latest word of a man-killing disease in the cells. thinking about it, this revelation is the man-killing disease. they eat men, women, and children : don't they? they're the reason for all the police reports going without a hunch, only to be led towards some animal attacking in the Key West. i don't even know how i'm supposed to react to the man : the bartender : the one that i started feeling something for ( for what reason, i do not know yet ). i don't know if i'm supposed to cry wolf, and have them all taken down one, by one. or if i'm supposed to keep my mouth shut about everything. but if the bartender is something un-natural, just a decomposing body trying to get his limelight in his life before he -- wait : this means that the whole club is probably filled of them.

i start to think back on the night when i was dragged to that room with hector : by hector. did he want to end my life there, and then? god, i'm a stupid girl. but what if they're like what they've been portrayed as in the movies. romantic, and broody. dark, and at the same time light because all they want in life ( other then to survive on blood ) is someone to take them as they are, and love them for that. dracula i blame that theory on. wait, does this mean that they can turn into bats, or wolves. and what actually happens if they go out in the sun : do they burst into flames, or do they slowly melt down until their rib cages are glistening with their own juices left not baked by the steaming star. and do they sleep in coffins? and do they have really scary looking houses that was meant to be like .. a mansion of some sort. do they have blood-banks, or do the ones that humans go to donate blood -- do those become the monsters source? ... do they use the sources given to them just as a back-up if they can't find any victim. god, this seems like a horror story come true.

children play all the time that these sort of creatures are real, and they create games, and stories. even the next door neighbor growing up believed in them, and we all thought he was crazy-skitzo. i don't know if i should be scared, or be intrigued. i'm in the middle of both : struggling for what is right, and actually sane. god, i have to keep my mouth shut about this. imagine what the agency would do if they ever got a hold of this. lucky for me, and for them, this diary is never taken out of my apartment, and no one ever comes in.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you lied to me. well technically you never told me about your dark half. i would've been fine if you did, and i would've accepted it. you could've told me it all, and i wouldn't have mind. it just meant that i knew better then to ask you to go out during the day with me. your twin is angry with me, thinking i'm some kind of liar. but the thing is : i wasn't able to tell anyone about anything. and i'm still not, but in order to know what i know now, i had too. and now, i've put myself at danger.

the papers are all trashed. they've been ripped up so many ways from sunday, and irreplaceable considering that now someone went to my home, and retrieved the rest of the copies i had. but that has nothing to do with any of it. when you're not around, i fall in a daze. and somehow i think it's because you're a vampire, and it's supposed to work out that way, because in the end i'll be nothing but blood for you to feed on. that scares me, honestly. your twin threatened to pull my emotions out, and verbally stomp on them. i can't deal with the hurt that comes from hearing that threat. it hurts too much. and the whole thing that i had to swallow today about everything made me sick. it made me so sick that i threw up for three hours. they told me that i wasn't able to leave the club : guess what, i left.

it doesn't matter. i'll do my daily life as it was, and as it always will be. even if that means i'm falling for something less ( or more ) then human. one man was right though. he mentioned that the government has known about you, and your kind ( even other supernatural things ) for centuries now. we just didn't have the will power to control the reaction of the human population. it would be like releasing the news that bird flu invaded the united states' poultry. it would be panic, and wide spread horror. i'm still trying to figure out if it's all real, or if your so called kind has just over-sized canines. or maybe superficial mounted canines. maybe it's always halloween at the club, and i'm the last one to know. or maybe it's all true. maybe i'm not able to relive this tension i have from learning all this information in one full hour of a very long day until i talk to you.

and for some foolish reason : your twin called me your girlfriend while she snapped at me. am i the last one to know about that as well?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center>Picture1552322

I need a heart that carries on through the pain
    When the walls start collapsing again.
    Give me a soul that never ceases to follow,
    Despite the infection within. </center>

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ September 27, 2007 01:44 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center>I'm so tired of playing,
    Playing with this bow and arrow,
    Gonna give my heart away,
    Leave it to the other girls to play,
    For I've been a temptress too long.

Hmm just,
    Give me a reason to love you,
    Give me a reason to be,
    A woman,
    I just wanna be a woman.

From this time, unchained,
    We?re all looking at a different picture,
    Through this new frame of mind,
    A thousand flowers could bloom,
    Move over, and give us some room.

Yeah,
    Give me a reason to love you,
    Give me a reason to be,
    A woman,
    I just want to be a woman.

So don't you stop, being a man,
    Just take a little look from our side when you can,
    Sow a little tenderness,
    No matter if you cry.

Give me a reason to love you.</center>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i don't know what i'm falling into.

the club had to switch locations due to an attack on the keys. personally, i'm not okay with it. i liked the keys, and it was easier to get to the office from living in the keys. at the moment, i'm doing all the work from home, and it's hard. it's not hard because of the whole working from home thing, but it's hard because i want to see him almost every second of the day. or at least during the night.

that's when he comes out of hiding.

he told me that i could believe anything i wanted too, and that it didn't really show proof to what i accused him of being. but evie told me that he was what she was : a vampire. and that night, when i confronted them about it, so did celeste. evie even snapped at me with those infamous fangs that are always talked about in stories, so now i know they're real. they are really existent. vampires, and shape shifters.

the club is now made of ice, or at least the first story. i'm told that are four complete stories, but i only saw two. the actual club meant for dancing, and drinking. then the restaurant type of setting. it's really 1920's done retro. rumor has it that the captain came into the club tonight, and nearly had a heart attack. thing is: that night that he went through with celeste, i almost came down and shot someone because usually i don't stand for violence. or at least when i'm around, and i can stop it. and thinking about that choice i almost made : it could've ended my life. so, i'm working with evie now, and the club. evie asked me to get information on the captain, and any on the database that they have of vampiric ( or vampirism ) activity. it wasn't so hard. see : i work for the government, and normally i'm supposed to expose things like vampires, and were-animals, or shape shifters. pick your choice of word, but i didn't. i haven't.

i'm almost feeling like i'm a criminal to the united states. like i'm keeping the vampirism community underneath some type of protective shield. i know that it could mean death for me if i'm ever caught by the government. either that, or life in prison. i'd be labeled as a scapegoat, and also crimes against humanity because i didn't issue the threat of what i know to be vampirism. it scares me, and that is why i don't sleep well anymore. i'm just waiting for the knock of the office to come to my door, and put me in cuffs. to drag me away to some type of holding cell.

i just hope that no one is on my trail. i really do, or i just might consider the possibilities of giving up my humanity for the life of a vampire. i hear that they don't have many emotions. god, what a wonderful world it would be not to cry.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I give up. I'm giving into you. This is the last straw. I can't fight you anymore on the subject.

I'm completely yours.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you know the stories that filled dreamscapes with monsters? the vampires, the shape shifters, and the like? the monsters hiding underneath your bed as a child, and no matter how much your parents, and elders would tell you that it was your active imagination playing with your conscious, you would still believe they existed?

good children we all were, and always listening to what our parents had to say. always following the example that was set out before us, and always took the advice given to us after we had all turned to that certain stage in life that granted no approval from parental units. we all wanted to live that life that had been portrayed through pixilated screens, and live out that wonderful thing called : a happy ending.

adults are blinded by social orders, and faith to dismiss the evolutionary scaled tipped out of balance due to genetic, and psychological complications hidden underneath the governments promise of keeping the home land safe from outsiders. one problem they face every single day; they can not keep it safe from those whom call it home.

the department of supernatural affairs respects this piece of history. it seemed to have stemmed from a tragic experiment gone wrong in the late thirteenth century. theory has it that casuistically proven dna had been mixed by a mistake with animal proteins. they saw the results after the first months of re injecting the analyzed, and scientifically fucked up protein back into prisoners of war, and of the state. these lab results were used against other countries as a weapon of mass destruction: mass destruction of the human state of those foreign countries. some how, against all odds; the source of the mass destruction began to multiply. the governments at the time could not contain the sudden rash of hysteria. their weapon against the other countries had become their own threat, and this started the first of many wars right on the home front. or that's what government files said anyway.

many disagreed. there was no way that the governments of the past could even muster the creation. theory went along with the evolutionary strand that created mankind, and the scales had tipped just like it had when discussing the evolution from primates to mankind; one celled organisms to multiple celled organisms. god had nothing to do with it, nor did any religion.

revolution had a funny way of creating its own social ladder of hunter, and prey. the food chain had been yanked, and links had been replaced with more, and the links before had either fallen down in rank or disappeared all together. the only question : where are you on the chain?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast