Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

" What the hell is with you, and giggling tonight Solidad? "

Her brother seemed amazed by the sight, as he brought that question forth. The two were having a dinner that they had planned for weeks to have, and finally got around to it. Personally to Gunner, it was nice to have his sister laughing, and smiling -- but at the same time : It was scary as fuck.

Solidad only shrugged slightly, as she canted her head. " Um .. I don't know." She brought it out like a child would. That long drawl of words, and finally a perky smile afterwards.

" Okay. What did the doctor say when you went to go see her? "

" I wasn't paying attention. "

" What do you mean you weren't paying attention? "

" Exactly what I said. Nevermind. Next topic. " Solidad answered.

" How's work? "

" Fine. " Giggle.

" There you go with the giggling. "

" Oh. Okay, I'll stop being happy. I'll just fucking sulk around like you until you get enough courage to have a cock up your ass. Isn't that how you like it, Gunner? "

" Go back to your giggling. You were nicer. " Gunner retaliated.

" I'm always nice to people. I'm just not nice to you. " A dazzling smile.

" The pressure of being older, I guess. "

" No, you're a dickhead. That's why. "

" How the hell am I a dickhead? "

" You suck them, and you act like one when you're not getting your way? " Smile! " And besides, Gunner : I'm supposed to be a bitch to you. You're the older brother, you have the right to be a dickhead. And as the younger sister, I have a right to bitch, and nag you until you're lying on your deathbed. "

" That's so not fair. "

" Then stop being the dickhead. "

Silence.

" So, Soli -- How's the love life going for you? "

" There isn't one. "

" What do you mean? I thought you liked that bartender whatshisface. "

" Hector. And I still do, but there isn't anything going on. It's called being a tease, my dear Watson. And we're both good at it. Both meaning Hector, and I. You, on the other hand, suck at teasing. "

" Wait. How the hell do I suck at teasing? "

" Because you just suck. You don't tease. You skip the whole teasing part, and you go directly towards the sucking. Your ex-boyfriends told me. "

" How the hell did you talk to them? "

" I work with one at the Office, remember? He's got a big mouth too. He never shuts up. "

" Just like someone else I know. "

" Your cat? "

" No. You, Solidad. "

Silence.

" You're retarded. " Solidad finally erupted from that silence, as she pushed back the plate of pasta.

" That's what you keep telling me. "

" 'Cause it's the truth. "

" The truth is out there. Mwhaha. "

Solidad pushed her elbow onto the table, as she set her head in her palm. She stared at that brother of hers from across the table, and finally spoke. " You know, Gunner. For a gay man to do that, he must be really gay. "

" Just like you said. I like it in the ass, what can I say? "

" That's gross! "

" You're the one who said it. "

" Still. I didn't need to actually hear that from your mouth. It's gross. "

" I bet you like it in the ass, Soli. "

" No. I don't like it, I love it. "

" See, that's gross. "Gunner finally threw his napkin into his plate.

Solidad ruined dinner for him. Score!

HB Forum Owner white lines do not lie's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center> Kisses so hard, I'll take your breath away...</center>

"Soli, have you gone back the Club lately?"Gunner asked softly.

"Nope, been too busy."

"Too busy? You're never busy. Ever."

"Well, that changed." Solidad smiled slyly, as she looked over her shoulder to take in the image of her brother.

"Wait -- You took someone to Eden, didn't you?" Gunner had the most ridiculous look on his face. It seemed to be somewhere between confusion, questionable sanity, and good taste.

"Mmmaybe." Solidad answered, as she turned in her chair to look at her brother face to face.

"It was that Irish, tall dude that got into that fight wasn't it? The one that kept looking at me, and gave me false hope." Gunner was begging to know at the moment. He was always like this, ever since he had become steadily known as a player.

"Mmm, well that Irish, tall dude's name is Cahal. I ran into him at that club that you dragged me to. We had a few drinks, and whatever happened after that was human attraction..."

"Or sexual. Tell me. I want juicy details, Solidad. Like, now." Whining.

Solidad bit down on her bottom lip, as she canted her head. She took a look around the room before she started to whisper. "Gunner, would you ever tell me about your one night stands?"

"No."

"Then why should I?"

"Solidad. I can see it in your eyes, you want him again. You want him to be that one night stand that happens over, and over again." Gunner laughed. "You're so easy to read, Sol. It's pathetic."

"I'm not talking to you anymore." Solidad protested.

"Why can't you tell me, your flesh and blood, about this man that has obviously made your past few days really good." A question that had a thousand answers.

"Gunner. If I wanted you to know every, juicy detail -- I'd have called you, and invited you." Solidad answered, she turned back in her chair towards her desk, as her eyes scanned the papers scattered about.

"Did you at least clean the sheets? 'Cause from what I hear it's like horribly nasty to your skin, and your pores if you keep dried semen on your sheets."

"Where the fuck did you hear that from?"

"A friend."

"A friend named bullshit, Gunner. I'm probably not going to see him again. You know how it goes in this town. The new ones always end up leaving town immediately, or dead." Solidad pressed the issue to a close.

And that silence seemed perfect.

Until ...

"Did he at least like the room decor?" Gunner requested.

"Gunner! We didn't have time to discuss the 'decor' of the room, or the floor. Or the sheets for that matter. We're not like you gay people to comment on every color scheme, or to discredit the thoughtful into thinking that they have a huge cock. We fucked. Period. Alright? Enough of this post-sex questionnaire." Solidad spat.

"HA! I knew you two fucked. Was he good?"

"Gunner, I swear to God. If you do not shut the fuck up -- "

"You're going to force Cahal's cock inside my mouth to shut me the fuck up?" He was full of wishful thinking.

"No." Solidad finally answered, before she canted her head. What was that Mr.Wolfy doing?

"You're going to see him again, aren't you?" Gunner questioned.

"I already answered that." Solidad was annoyed.

"Oh, please. The last bastard was stupid to not give into you. He tried .. "

"How about you shut the fuck up, Gun?"

"Well. You have Mr.Tall.Irish.Man running around with you from now on. And I know that you think he's gonna skip town, or end up dead. But you never know. Solidad, you better keep him around. Or at least give him to me." Gunner was grinning now.

"I don't think he's your type." Solidad answered.

"No. You don't think he's gay." Gunner said.

"By the way he fucked, I totally know that he isn't gay." Solidad finished.

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ March 16, 2007 03:35 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cahal,

You saved my life. I still have your leather jacket. Don't worry, I'll dry clean it to get the blood out of it.

Solidad

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

" Yeah, Cahal is fine. I'm sure of it, Mags. " Giggle. " Hey, um Mags, let me give you a call right back. "

Solidad blinked, as she allowed the cell phone to drop from her shoulder into her free hand. Her eyes were darted towards the end of the hallway, as she canted her head. She didn't feel that cold air around her due to Cahal's leather jacket still being around her shoulders when she left him outside, but if she could : It would've froze her from the inside out. She bit down on her bottom lip, as she took a deep breath.

The little girl was staring at her with two small orbs of makeshift - hatred. Solidad knew that look, Hector used to give her the same look when he got hungry for something other then food, or sex. The flesh of the small girl seemed to pale, especially for it being Key West. At least the children had color to them, this one did not. That was the thing that caught Solidad's eyes. The dark colored dress was tattered, and somewhat dingy to the view that Solidad had, as she swallowed softly.

"Beware for the little girl." That was what the last owner of the Loft had said. Solidad shook her head, and placed the key into the hole. An elevator would soon come down, and Solidad would step on in, giving no second look towards the little girl down the hallway. There were only ten floors, mainly because they were lofting complexes. Sure, they seemed nice from the outside but it depended what the owner did to the inside. She nibbled on the inside of her cheek, before the double doors opened to that seventh floor.

Seventh heaven.

Home was sweet. The white walls seemed to be contrasted with the black picture frames which held black, and white photographs inside them. The leather furniture had nothing on the leather that weighted down the shoulders of the young woman, as she listened to her own heels against the hardwood floor. She placed down the bags in her hands against the marble counter tops as soon as she reached them, as she stepped out of the heels. She'd pick them up later, but she discarded the jacket quickly as she laid it down against the nearby kitchen stool. She pulled the bottle of wine from the store bag, as she smiled softly to herself. Hopefully Cahal was going to like the wine, and if not then it wouldn't take long to find something he did like. He said it himself, he liked Solidad.

Solidad had everything contrasting. Black hardwood floors, and white leather couches. The kitchen was done also in black, as were the window treatments. Though, it was a different story up the narrow path of stairs which led towards the hidden bedroom, though still opened to the whole loft. Her eyes searched the room for a moment, as it suddenly felt freezing.

Beware of the Little Girl.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Running. She felt like she had been doing it for hours on end, as her fingertips barely grasped the walls corner. She was out of breath, as her chest caved in, and raised up in a fit of rage against her ribcage, as she felt that stabbing pain. Her body had forced itself to double over, as hands went to other side of her ribs. She felt like she was breaking from the inside out.

The silent buzz from the lights above came into her ear canals, as she raised her head. Her mouth was partially opened, as she narrowed those hazel orbs. The light flickered Solidad in, and out of reality as it continued to make that horrible sound. Something inside Solidad's mind tripped, and she suddenly found herself running back down the corridor, as if she was running for dear life.

It was the coldness that she was running from.

She pushed open a door, as she leaned back on it, shutting it with her weight. She was breathing hard now, harder then she would when she, and Cahal would be done with their wild escapades of the night. Harder then she ever remembered, even in her youth of sports, and track in High School. Choking now, as she leaned forward. Her dry hands came to her bare knee caps, as she slumped her shoulders downward. Just breathe.

If there was ever a smell of fear that humans could trace, and recognize : they'd be able to catch bucket fulls of fear-soaked tears from Solidad. A few nights ago, she had ran from Cahal's brother. And now, she was running from something that didn't even exist. Well, not in the real world. Her hands moved to grasp her shoulders, as she felt those warm hands of hers against the glossy-coat of freezing air around her form. Ever since Cahal came into town, these things have come to light. Vampires, Dark Fae's. Headless Horsemen, and carriages with skulls. Werewolves, but she knew about the first, and the last. She also already knew about the one who carried the coldness with her, and that was the ghost that she had been warned about.

Ghosts can't hurt, or maim. They can't kill. They can, however, throw things, and make noises. Talk to you, and mimic you. They show their presence with fire, and ice. Weather changes, and temperature dropping, and then raising. But everything scared Solidad. It seemed like something had reverted her into the mind of a child when fear crept its way up her spine. She'd cry, and she'd run. She'd scream, and pass out. Had she relied on Cahal being there every single time something came to scare the living shit out of her so much that she forgot her own strength? Yes.

And another note. She hated basements. She didn't even know why she came down here, other then to get the clothes she needed out of the dryer number seven. That was her number. That was her mailbox, and her loft floor. That was her paradise : the number. For some weird reason, unlike other basements, this one had been in perfect condition. The white paint looked fresh, and so did the tile. It had so many corridors, Solidad didn't even know how she was supposed to get back to the elevator. It was Butterfly's fault. That's what everyone called her, and maybe that's why the upstairs loft, or the one above that one wasn't occupied. Something must've happened, or was going to happen. Solidad didn't really want to get into that line of business again. It nearly cost her life the last time, it wasn't going to happen again.

She blew the strands of multicolored hair out of her face, as she glanced down the never ending ( or it looked like it anyway ) hallway, as she narrowed her eyes slightly again. Her heart felt like it was pounding so hard, that it was going to break through its ribcage prison, and splatter against the fibers which made up her insides. She was staring right at the little girl, and this time : the girl was walking right towards Solidad. Gather yourself, Solidad. It's a fucking ghost. It can not harm you. She had taken a deep breath, as she bit down on her bottom lip. God, Gunner would probably be laughing at her at this point. Thank god, he was too busy with his own dick in someone's ass to even call his sister once in a while. All though, he had been there earlier that morning when Solidad had seen Cahal.

Back to the picture, Solidad. Don't go thinking about someone, or something else when there is a fucking ghost in front of you. Her mind screamed at her, as she swallowed hard. The little girl was almost to her, and Solidad had not moved. It was like her fear had froze her still, and she couldn't breathe right even if she tried.

Close your eyes, it'll be over in a moment's time. Solidad, however, started to mumble a prayer. The thoughts in her head raced from the ghost in front of her, to her brother, to Cahal's brother, and then finally to Cahal as her lips pressed together to form his name on her tongue. Something reached inside her chest, and it felt like her heart had been ripping from the seams in which kept it pulsating within her body. She screamed a bit, as she pressed her back further against the door.

And then darkness came, and the coldness left.

Hours later ..

Gunner had been pacing back, and forth downstairs as he mumbled things over his cell phone. Solidad's loft had been spotless, so it made it easy to walk, and to pace. To Gunner, that was a good thing. His shoes had been left at the door, as his bare feet padded against the white carpet.

"Cahal. Hey, it's Gunner."

Pause.

"Solidad had a bit of a -- um, I don't even know what to call it. Well, first : I don't believe she's mentioned anything about the ghost that lives in the Loft complex, has she?"

Another pause.

" Oh, she's fine. Well, actually. Fuck, I knew Solidad was doing her laundry, because she always does it on Tuesday's. It's her thing. Anyway : I don't even know how to explain it all. Story is this, I rang her bell. You know, when you get into the lobby? That bell list?"

Pause.

"Right, well. I'm sure you'll be able to see inside her Loft one of these days. But back to the point at hand. I rang her bell, and usually she answers if she isn't out with you, or at Eden. And she didn't. And I heard one of her nieghbors say that they say her go down into the basement. Soooo. I walked down the stairs, because I have this huge fear of elevators. And I have no idea how the fuck Solidad got so fucking deep into the basement. But she wasn't in the washing room, so I checked the dryer room. No sign."

Long Pause. His eyes went towards the upper level edge that Solidad had been placed in. That had been her bedroom area, and he heard fits of groans. He blinked softly before continuing.

"So, I went towards the other corridors. So, I'm walking, and walking. And let me tell you this, this building that my sister lives in is fucking scary as shit. The building was built twenty years ago, but the paint in the basement looks brand-fucking-new. And there hasn't been any remodling of any kind. BUT so I was walking, looking for your girlfriend, or whatever she is to you : my sister, and I find her in the last corridor. Cahal, I found her passed out, and even though she was passed out, and shit : I swear to God she was shaking. And something about that corridor just doesn't feel right, you know what I mean?"

Short pause.

"Yeah, I know she's a magnet for trouble. She's been one ever since she was little. It seemed to have started after our parents passed."

Pause.

"I'll let Solidad tell you when she feels ready. But Cahal, Solidad mentioned to me that she saw you walk out of that church on twenty-fifth street. Is there anyway that you can get someone over here who deals with ghosts, and whatever they are. I, and you probably know that my sister is a huge scardy cat. I have no idea why either, she's been through hell, and back. But here's the creepy thing : when I bent down to pick her up, her lips were trembling your name. And that doesn't seem .. like wrong considering you've probably left a lasting impression on her, and all. It's just .. weird. I haven't seen her tremble, or shake this much -- or even feel this cold since she was on Cocaine years ago."

Pause. Gunner gave a nod.

" She felt deathly cold, man. It was almost like she was dead. But don't worry, she isn't. She's sleeping, or what it sounds like right now having a nightmare, or just groaning a lot. Solidad's known to having nightmares here, and there. She had that one childhood disease : Night terrors. It drove me nuts, but she came out fine in the end. She -- Yeah, I'm going to stay here just in case something else happens. Solidad, and I have been through Hell together, mostly because I'm pulled into a situation where I have to be the big brother, and help her through shit but --, " A pause, and a sigh. " She'll be fine. And I know that for a reason because you came to town. And I'm getting off subject, but I haven't seen Solidad's eye gleem the way they do when she's either thinking about you, or this morning over that coffee.

"but Cahal, she's a fragile girl. So, do me a favor -- and take care of her while you can. My sister is a beautiful girl [ inside && out ] and I would love nothing more then to see her smile because of something good finally coming into her life. Hey, um. I'm sorry for calling you this late, but thank you for saying that you'll take care of the situation."

Gunner hung up the phone. Now it was time to take of his sister. Oh, joy.

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ March 28, 2007 02:42 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center>I liked,
    Having hurt,
    So send the pain below,
    Where I need it.

You used to beg me,
    To take,
    Care of things,
    And smile at the thoughts,
    Of me failing.

But long before,
    Having hurt,
    I'll send the pain below,
    I'll send the pain below.</center>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cahal,

I need you. I need your help.

Again.

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ April 12, 2007 03:41 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center>westsideee

Commit your body to advice you can't live with.
    It's hard enough to lose a life that you once lived.
    And all that's left are all the things.
    That you've never wanted, never wanted.
    Cause you're trembling at the sight of blood.
    It leaves you cold and alone.
    And we can't live on with the sins you've learned.
    The hunger's gone, gone.

Cause you know what you have to do just to keep you happy.
    You know what you have to do just to keep you standing.
    You know what you have to do.
    </center>

Every girl dreams of finding her Prince. Solidad figured this solution of heartache was to place blame on the childhood stories told by parents. It had been weeks since Solidad had seen her own Prince. The evil brother of Cahal had scared Solidad so badly, she didn't know where to run off. Prince Cahal wasn't there to protect her from everything, but he seemed to come at the right time. To remind Solidad that he was still around. Solidad almost forgot all about that Prince of hers, but once he crawled through the doors of Eden again, she seemed like a child wrapped within that fantasy land. She had forgotten how to deal with blood, and with the paranormal. She had got wrapped inside this coil of lust, and emotions for one man. Solidad would surely fall down one day.

It seemed to be the day.

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ September 27, 2007 01:48 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Miss. De Rhone, you've been hiding from us for three months now. We've tried your residence in Key West, and no answer. Now, you pop up in New York without reason."

Solidad stared at the men in front of her. She swayed side to side while being seated within the office chair, as she raised an eyebrow. She cleared her throat, and shrugged. "Went on vacation." was the only response.

"Went on Vacation in Tuluca Lake Provence, and started stripping at one of the Strip Clubs down there." Mr. Stone had answered. His voice was something that Solidad didn't like so much, as her eyes went towards his face. He wore sunglasses, even inside the room as he threw down a manila folder. It skidded own the slick table, as he smiled. "That is no vacation you took, Miss. De Rhone. The fact that an agent of the Department of Supernatural Affairs went down in a Provence that is highly restricted to our viewing eyes is more then enough evidence to have you stripped from your duties."

Solidad smiled softly, as she canted her head. "Mr. Stone, the only reason why I left without a trace was because I wanted to get away from this bullshit that we call a department. It's nothing but a freak circus act. The ' high guys ', such as yourself and the other clowns behind you hide things from the public view. And the only reason why the Lake is restricted is because its the only place where Vampires can call home without a thought of being taken in. It's a free ticket, and how do I know this? I don't follow company rules, thus the idea of one going outside the box, and thinking for herself is outrageous. Well, Mr. Stone here's a story for you. A little girl found herself involved in a shit load of the wrong crowd. That same little girl turned blood doll for that same wrong crowd."

She paused for a moment. Her body relaxed into the chair as she relapsed back into her story. "That darling little blood doll couldn't think of a way out. She wanted nothing more then to die considering that her older brother was about to leave her for a relationship, and the fact alone stands that he was the only living relative to her -- it completely broke her heart. Blah blah. Little girl lives, and brother is back in her life. Though, here's the kicker. You're looking at that little girl, and I met that man who tore my world upside down with the blood doll shit once again. I wouldn't be sitting here unless my prince .. "

"The were-wolf, Solidad. We know. Where is he?" Stone questioned.

Solidad raised her shoulders in a shrug, as she shook her head. "I have no idea." She paused, "Even if I did, I wouldn't tell you. I know what you want to do. You're going to track him down, and then put him in one of the experiments that we are known to run. Guess what, I'm not having that done to him. Period. "

"You're going against regulations."

"Regulations? You want to talk about regulations now? Okay, but let me call you on your mistakes first, and lets see if you can even try to muster up mine. First; you've been lying to the American people about these 'attacks'. They are not animal. They are supernatural, and who gives a flying fuck if hysteria flies. It's going to fly once they find out the truth. Secondly; how dare you follow me, and track down my whereabouts. Thirdly; There is something that we don't understand, and it's taking place. It's swarming, and it's going to swallow us whole unless you can alert the people about the regulations of such actions. If you want to strip me from my duties, go for it Mr. Stone, but I'd much rather get paid for the strip tease instead."

Silence came from the other party, as Solidad narrowed her eyes on Stone. She held her standing point, as she heard one of the men speak.

"So, what is your plan then, Miss. De Rhone?"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

" What's up, Solidad? "

" You sound tired, Gunner. " Solidad spoke softly.

" It's three in the fucking morning, what do you expect me to be? Wide awake, I don't think so, Sis. What's wrong? "

" How do you know there's something wrong, Gun? "

" I can hear it in your voice. Cahal left, didn't he? "

" My tone has nothing to do with the man, Gunner. It has to do with the Department tracking me down, and supposably keeping tabs on me. " Solidad answered. Her voice didn't hold glorified truth, but she figured that Gunner would continue to talk about Cahal. He did.

" He did leave, and your upset. Soli, you could care less about the Department, and the Government for that matter. You're more choked up about that man of your dreams not being there for you. " Gunner sounded like he was getting high with a needle.

" He's not the man of my dreams, Gunner. If he was, he wouldn't have left in the first place. I don't even know if he left town, I think he's just avoiding me. It doesn't matter, vodka can take his place any day. Just like Momma used to tell us, ' If a man isn't around to support your emotional habits, there's always liquor.' "

" That wasn't a smart move on her behalf, Sol. Has the Department said anything about Cahal? "

Solidad went silent for a few moments.

" Solidad? "

" They did, and they want to know where he is. They would like to bring him in for questioning , but Gunner I know how those questioning periods end. They end with the person in for the questioning dead, and I don't need a dead love on my conscious."

" Did they say what would happen to you if you didn't do what they asked of you?" Gunner seemed intrigued now.

" I would be arrested for housing a wanted man. " Solidad smiled into the phone. " He hasn't done anything, but chase that ghost from my Lofting Building, save my life when Max came to claim it again, and he's done the service of clearing out the city of most of it's Vampires. "

" And gave you the best weeks of your life. The incredible fucking, and the smiles. I bet you miss his Irish charm the most, don't you? "

"Gunner, " Solidad was changing the subject. "I did a bit of digging after I met his Brother. The freak alone scared me into tears, but I knew it wasn't just another Vampire. And I sorta found truth to the myths about the fairy folk, and the Fey people, and all the Irish Folklore. I have a strong connection with the other side, and we both know that considering I always attract them."

"Soli, what are you getting at? "

" I have a feeling that he sorta disappears to another place when he's not here. Either that, or his Brother does. Maybe I can make a wager, or a standing bet with one of them to allow me to come with them to that place. I remember reading something about a ' Fairy Court ', and it seemed interesting to say the least. I just need to get away from people, and disappear for a while, Gunner. A place where I won't be tracked, or followed. "

" Solidad, is this a suicide note said in person? "

Solidad giggled.

" No, silly. I'm serious. I need to find his brother again, or Cahal. Either way, you're not going to see me for a while, or even hear from me. I love you, and you know that. I always have. Do me a favor, and take care of my dog for me? "

Before Gunner could say anything, Solidad had shut the connection off. She leaned back in her office chair, as she bit on her bottom lip. Dozens of books about the same things she had been mentioning to her brother laid before her, as she canted her head.

Homework was always a good thing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast