Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

First entry dated 2003.
    Diary ..

My name is Solidad. There's no importance to knowing my last name, unless you're involved in the DSA. Oh, that would be The Department of Supernatural Affairs. We're a small, yet vital branch of the United States Government. We're just never known spoke about, something to do with the hysteria that would come from the truth of mentioning, or even thinking of supernatural occurances. I personally believe it has to do with the Religious communities around the Country, and the negative feedback it would bring. Something akin to the End of Days, or something around there. I used to know. I could always be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time, and it wouldn't be the last time either. Hey, at least I'm admitting that I'm wrong - usually.

I used to live a normal life, and I did have personal relations. Once. That all changed with the deaths of my parents, and the alarming toll it took on my thinking processes. I was one of those kids that flunked tests, and ditched school because I thought it was the ' cool ' thing to do. After the tragedy, I became very attentive. I went all the way, and I managed to come out on the top of the Graduating Class of 2002. Something about tragedies has something to do with a kids mind : it can either tear it down to pieces, or it can force itself to think about other things other then what was tragic to begin with. Unlike the other students, I forced myself to finish school tasks, and to write all my essays out instead of copying the material off of the computer via the Internet.

Gunner, my older brother ( and only brother ), thought it was a good thing. I had to make him proud since my parents were not around anymore ( God, rest their souls ). He's the one who really pushed me, and who wanted me to succeed. Though, with the subjects taught in school, I took it upon myself to research out of the box. For the essays, and the reports, I had to do it on something abnormal, and not talked about much. Most of my written works were surrounded by the Supernatural community, and I was seen as an outsider for that.

Most children are seen as outsiders due to their weight, or if they have a strange abnormality. If they eat glue, or talk to themselves. You get the point, we were all in High school at one time, or another. If we weren't the people who picked on others, we were the person being picked on. I was seen as another thing. After my parents deaths, I wanted to learn more about Death in itself. I wasn't going to believe that it was just the end of living, and that was it. I couldn't believe in that. That would be too easy.

I started to condition my mind, at the age of fourteen, ( three years before my parents had passed ) to open it up to the other side, and to somewhat speak with the dead. I would read multitudes of books, and of case studies passed on through the generations. I would go to psychics, and to meetings for people who believed in the supernatural, even if my parents thought I was going to study at a friends house. Something inside me needed to know what happened, and what was truly out there. At a young age, I knew that we weren't alone. So X-Files, I know.

I began reading on Paganism, and Wicca. The religions have nothing to do with the Supernatural, but they did have good morals in them. I remember a corner store I would visit quiet frequently, and I would spend hours in there. It was a store of Mystics, and of crystals. The owners sold some Egyptian statues as well as Greek, and Pagan Gods. They had tarot card readings, and incense just burning away. I felt like it was a second home to me.

I caught the DSA's attention with my written works, and apparently ever since my first article about the Supernatural Truths of Vampires, they had been following my works. My teachers at the time would copy the essays and send them off. This is what my School Principle told me once. I don't think he was exactly sure what they wanted with the essays.

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 04, 2007 10:12 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font>

HB Forum Owner white lines do not lie's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

" I thought you said I wasn't going to be seeing you for a while? "

" You're not. " Solidad answered harshly, as she loosened the tie around her neck.

" Then why am I seeing you now? "

" You're the one who knocked on my door at two in the morning, and just caught me from getting naked, and soothing the sheets. " Mock.

" You haven't talked to him, have you? "

" Who? " Solidad was undressing. Her fingertips pushed the small buttons out of place, as she climbed out of the buttoned up shirt.

" Cahal. "

" Gunner. If I would've talked to him, would I be in my living room, talking to you? Personally, "

" You would be fucking right now. " Gunner answered for her.

" God. I want more then just the fucking from him. A nice dinner, a normal evening out. "

" But don't you bring on the fucking? "

" He could always decline, and say that he wants something else. Company, perhaps. "

" Have you looked for him? "

" No. " Solidad threw her shirt on the floor, as she unbuttoned her work slacks. She inched them off her waist, as they fell to the floor. She'd step out of them, leaving them there.

" You want to find him, but you haven't looked for him? That doesn't make any sense. "

" He usually finds me, Gun. From the alarming rate of leeches out there on the streets now, which is horrible when one wants to get home, I can tell you that he hasn't been out for a while. "

" Has the Department found him? "

" No. "

" How do you know? "

" They continue to harass me into bringing Cahal to them? "

" Good point, and good answer. " He paused, " Solidad : Is everything okay? "

" Gunner. Come on, "

" No, seriously. You seem really scared, and that's always like you, but it just seems a bit odd. What with Cahal being around like he was, and with your problems gone .. "

" You might want to take Shadow now. Her leash is on the table in the kitchen, and her food is on the floor. " Solidad changed the subject completely. She only stared at Gunner, while he leaned into her forehead, and pressed a kiss.

" I know something is wrong, and it isn't Cahal. No, we've established that you're upset about the whole thing with him, even if you disagree. There's just something in your eyes that is strange, and it's almost making me rethink this whole thing about you going somewhere else. Does it have to do with the Department? "

Solidad only gave silence as an answer.

" Fine, you can do the whole silent treatment bullshit. " He had left it at that. He gathered the dogs things, before he whistled. His eyes didn't leave his sister, as he shared that glare. Yup, he was angry. A slamming door could've alarmed Solidad of that, but it only caused her blink.

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 06, 2007 05:21 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cahal -

Solidad's been going on a hunch that there's another world then the real one, she's either out looking for you, or your brother. She's in a lot of trouble due to her past catching up with her. She'll tell you about that when she's ready. It's nothing bad or anything, but it has to do with the Department of Supernatural Affairs. Anyway, I would appreciate it if you would take care of her. Bring her down from this hunch that she's on, and just take a drive out of town for a few weeks with her. I just wish that you find her before she finds your brother. I have a strange feeling about it all together.

Thanks.
    Gunner

P.S;

Solidad's going to hate me for telling you this.
    Though, if you do find her and everything is alright after she tells you about the department --
    She tells me that she wants more from you then just the fucking. She cares a lot for you, and I
    have a hunch of my own that she's actually falling for you. So, yeah. Thanks again in advance.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It didn't matter.

Cahal was gone, and so was the real world.

It was time to start fresh ALL over again.

zzz

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center>She hated rumors.
    She would rather have the truth any day.
    But if he was, and if he was exactly back to where she would be able to touch him, and feel him there :

He wouldn't be finding her in the city.
    She had taken his Brothers advice.
    She went to the land of the Fae.

It didn't matter much.
    She was far away from anything normal.
    And actually, she was living a nightmare now.

Picture1552308

Truth be told : She needed Cahal.</center>

<font color="#FFFFFF"><font size="1">[ September 15, 2007 12:04 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font></font>

<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ September 15, 2007 12:09 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It had been three months since Solidad felt the warmth of the sun on her skin, but in this world : the warmth was chilling. She should've never went to Cahal's brother, never. She wouldn't be in the game that she was now if she would have just stayed away. It felt like years, and not months; the days were long, and the hours were dragging on, as Solidad continued the game of cat, and mouse. And just like every other time she played, she was always the mouse. The Fae like to play games, and they love humans. They love them so much that it's a rare sight to ever hear of a Human escaping what is there fate if they happen to trespass onto Fae territory, and keep their lives.

That came a bit too late, and it was horrible to know that Solidad had to continue changing her position every other day. She had refused to eat for the last couple of months, and her flesh was already changing to the pale spectrum. She wanted to disappear, and she had. Though, she continued to hear Gunner's voice in her head, and the voices of other people. None of them seemed to be Cahal's. That broke her down.

Running seemed like a every day thing for her now. She didn't like this : It became clear to her that she was now the Alice in someone's idea of Wonderland.

Though, she knew - for a fact, she was not dreaming, and listening to the sound of her sisters voice.
    <center>
    l dd8bdb171a10ab000049768c7e0c6b35
    If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?</center>

This wasn't her world, and she didn't want to be here anymore. Why couldn't she just find the exit, and walk off the set? Why couldn't it be that easy to do so, and then get back to Eden, and get back to dancing. Deal with the Agency, and tell them again that she had no idea where Cahal was, and then get back to her life. Without the supernatural, or without Cahal.

Oh, that would be too easy. Though, in this Wonderland - The Fae were the cards, and the Queen. They were the only ones who knew the way out, but they were the ones who could eat you up, and force you to follow their guidelines. Force you to dance, and to sing; to watch whatever, and to be forced into whatever unspeakable acts.

All Solidad wanted to do was wake up.
    Wake back up in her room, in the real world.
    Wake back up, and slap the shit out of Cahal's brother.

But : there lies another problem.
    Cahal's brother was the one to take her here.
    He probably had other plans in mind.

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ March 28, 2008 12:31 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center>dane cooks tourgasm2 cook

Solidad. Where are you?
    Where ever you are, come back.
    I, your brother, and your dog miss you.

God damn it.
    I pray that you're alright.
    I don't want to be at your funeral.

-- Gunner</center>

<font color="#000000"><font size="1">[ September 27, 2007 01:41 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font></font>

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ September 27, 2007 01:42 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gunner.

I'm home. I don't know how, but I'm back in town. I didn't find anyone other then his brother, and the whole thing seems like a nightmare. I'm giving up on finding Cahal. It seems useless, but I will tell you this; god, how I loved him so.

Can I have my dog back now?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Solidad, you're going to be pissed with me." Gunner spoke softly. His head turned to the side, and that always meant that he did something that he wasn't supposed to.

"Why do you think that, wait; what the fuck did you do?" Solidad peered towards him, as her eyes settled back down on Shadow. It had been forever since she had seen her dog, and her mood was elevating towards annoyed, as she waited for Gunner. " Well, spit it the fuck out. "

" Cahal knows. "

" Cahal knows what, Gunner. "

" I told him that you wanted more then what you were getting from him. And he knows that you are head over heels -- "

" Gunner! I would appreciate if you didn't say his name around me. He's gone, and it's nothing more then just stupid fantasies. Okay, understand that yes -- I was head over heels, but not anymore. So, I would like it very much if you left. "

" Solid -- "

" Door is that way, Gunner. "

" He was right about you coming back differently. " Gunner spoke very clearly so that his sister would understand exactly what he said. He shrugged, as he stood. " Well, welcome home. I hope the trip cleared your mind, and I wish that you could see how much of a difference the place had on you. "

" Gunner, get the fuck out of my loft. Is that clear enough for you? "

Solidad focused her good thoughts, or what was left of them on Shadow. Her hands moved down, as she shifted her body towards Shadow. The look in his eyes melted her heart, but not enough to have a complete turn around. She had turned mean, and horribly alone. It didn't matter. Who cared, right?

Everyone ended up alone anyway.

<center>zoli554bw 1</center>

<font color="#000000"><font size="1">[ October 11, 2007 06:30 PM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font></font>

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ March 28, 2008 12:29 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

all outside resources choked.
    all time to be wasted ; wasted already.
    emotions dried up, and forgotten.

solidad was finally empty from everything.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast