Thread: Merlot -- wine never tasted so bitter.

HB Forum Owner white lines do not lie's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

" You sure you want to try this out, Mer? "

Merlot just blinked a few times as she walked around the same perimeter that Nikoli created. The outside circle of good and evil. Yang and Yin. At the moment, her senses gave in. Her tongue wanted to flap out words so that he could hear them, but she kept her mouth close. She paid attention to his feet, and where they landed. She watched his fists ball, and the release that tension that they had created with such small force. It was a circle game, and it all had to with timing.

Grey eyes watched as she timed everything as if frost had slowed it down. In her mind, she watched his left hand directing a punch to her the right side of her face, as her hands came up to a mental block,and became more then just mentally. It was a physical block, as his flesh met with the inside of her hands, and her right leg out stretched to deliver a kick to the upper portion of the ribs.

He backed up. For the first time since this little wager between them started five years ago, he backed down ; hurt. She watched his eyes again, listening to the beating of his heart as the electrifying currents that ran the length of the sound barrier around them increased.

Nikoli didn't back down though. He didn't feel the burn of just one kick, it wasn't possible for him. He took his stance again, bringing his right foot down before him as he put his weight in his left. He nodded softly before he looked to the side, and then he thought he had it as he went into a side kick, bringing that leg up the length of his body, out stretching it in front of him, as he turned on the toes of his left foot. Merlot, fell backwards on her hands, and bended at the waist. She saw his leg swing above her, as she shot out her both her legs towards his groin.

She fell to her knees with a wince, which was less then what was coming from Nikoli. He laid on his back. Her feet had kicked him where it hurt the most, and caused him to fell in mid action of his traumatic experience with her feet.

Her muscles burned from the beginning of the night to this moment where she had claimed victory. Her breath came in heavy cycles, as she closed her eyes. You know you could've sprained your wrists while you did that move, which by the way you probably stole due to watching The Matrix too many times.

Merlot heard Nikoli murmur as he sat up after a few minutes. He blinked a few times as his fingertips came to his head, " I think I'm going to give in. You're learning. "

Of course. You will never sign defeat .

Merlot did. Her thoughts didn't rest on Carmella, nor did it rest on Jude. It didn't even think of traspassing along the lines into a subconscious memory of the suicide that happened two nights before, or the man who was there who had finally identified himself as Greyson. She didn't think about the tears, or the matter that was parasitic to her own very existance. Her thoughts rested in a mindset that laid between fighting the good fight, and fighting the clean one. She'd win against Nikoli again, and she'd be free of him.

I have a job for you.

Oh, God. Freedom never tasted so sweet.

<font color="#000000"><font size="1">[ January 15, 2008 04:29 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font></font>

<font color="#000000"><font size="1">[ January 16, 2008 12:47 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font></font>

<font color="#ffffff" size="1">[ September 02, 2008 04:11 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The water ran cold. Thoughts stuck to the walls like spiders sucking out the insides of their victims. It felt wrong to continue to see the mans face, to see the horror, and the coward that hid behind blue eyes before he pulled the trigger.

Merlot continued to feel his parasitic matter on her body, hands lathering up the soap and spreading over already washed flesh. It was like a virus. You wanted to wash away every new swarm of dead cells infected with such a sorrow filled virus. She could distinguish between tears on her face from the beads of water, as she bit down on her lip. It was a habit down when she was scared of something.

God. It was strange. She could take out so many people with a distance between them, or all up and close and in - control - of their actions , but tonight -- She wanted to close the story book.

She was in a robe now. Naked underneath, but free from all germs that came from that grey matter that she had stuck in her head from earlier that night. Her fingertips pranced against the number pad on the hotel phone as she called Nikoli.

" I'm done. I'm finished . I can't do it anymore. "

" Merlot. You're not finished. You can't quit. You know this. If you go off the map, then I - will - send someone to take care of you personally. You know the rules of the game, Merlot. You're too far in the play to turn around and search for the start. "

Merlot heard the dial tone, and she licked her lips as she hung up the phone. She narrowed her hues as she watched her cats lick themselves clean, and she canted her head. She shook her head as she whispered, " I'm done. "

<center>-------</center>

Merlot watched the punches being thrown her way. Those hues of hers seemed distant, as she noticed the short glints of polished hands her way. Finally, she ducked while one came directed to her head, and she found herself looking onto the other side of the fist. That fist belonged to Nikoli.

" I told you not to quit, " He made the remark before throwing a punch towards Merlot's stomach. She doubled over, feeling the strain of muscles contracting inward as she felt the weight of her hair come down across her visage. " I told you that if you did, I'd come after you. I told you. "

Merlot felt her breath come out in strong and harsh tones as she swallowed. She already had a bloody nose from the slap that he had given once he stepped inside her Lofting quarters. She spat on the ground, while the back of her hand came up to her nose, and wiped away the blood that dripped.

" You never listen, Merlot. That's your problem. You expect everyone to give you the play by play. " Merlot interrupted him, as she tried to run at him, and instead, she was thrown down onto the ground. She curled up as she brought her head inward, and arched her back. The pain stung, it hurt like a mother fucker, but she'd survive. It wasn't one of the first times.

" The next time you decide to disappear, I will gut you open like I did to your mother and father. But instead, I'll cut you from the inside out, and rape you of all your morals. I'll make you taste, and then gag on your own bile while you beg to die. " She felt his breath on her ear, and it made her shiver. She let the blood drip from her nose drip onto the carpet as she felt it roll over her flesh.

" There's a post it note on your bathroom mirror. I expect you to make the drop. " And that was when she heard the door slam. She swallowed deeply as she tried to get up, but something vibrated through her like water over rocks. It was pain.

" Fuck your post it note, Nikoli!" Merlot screamed as that door slammed. She'd quit if she wanted to, as she stood up. She sniffled, as she tasted the blood running down the back of her throat. She spat it out, and it was over with for that present moment. Her steps moved into the bathroom as she peered at the name.

<center>Emily Johnson</center>

<font color="#FFFFFF"><font size="1">[ September 20, 2007 11:23 PM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font></font>

<font color="#ffffff" size="1">[ September 02, 2008 04:11 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center>All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy.

Feign disorder, and crush him.

who exactly was emily johnson?
    </center>

Merlot had tracked down the female, needless to say it brought to the conclusion of an elementary school. was she a teacher that had done some deals with Nikoli, and fucked him over? was that issue of its steaming pile of lies, and deceit. Merlot wished it had been, but it directed towards a simple classroom. fucking great, now Merlot would have to do the impossible.

" Yes, I'm a distant cousin of Emily. " What a crock of shit, and Merlot knew it too. At the time, she had an ID, which was from a famous friend who specialized in that area of expertise. At the moment, she was Lola Hamilton, and she was staring right in front of the main head for the all girls school. She even dawned a smile through the bruised cheeks, and the sore jaw. Blonde wig would've done justice enough, but she had to go all the way to make it jet black. what a wonderful -fucking- idea it was, and she'd take all the blame. " I'd just like to see her. "

" Well, Miss. Hamilton. Classes are left uninterrupted for good causes, but since you say it's a dire emergency, I will make an exception. Though, it does not say anything about you being an emergency contact on her school card. "

Halting in her mind, Merlot canted her head. Emergency contact card? She remembered those, and they were for students only. She swallowed, as she felt that distant turn, and twist in her stomach. Oh, please don't let it be a student. Please don't let it be a little girl. Merlot took a moment to grasp reality, as her face continued to show those features of a Lola Hamilton, Distant cousin of Emily . " I completely understand. It is an issue you will have to bring up with her Mother."

" You mean, her adoptive parents? "

Merlot laughed. " Those words can be so fickle at times, I've just decided to come to the truth of it all. Emily doesn't have any memory of her real parents, so I believe ( the last time we talked, ) she had even called them mom, and dad. "

" Well, then. Miss. Johnson is located on the second floor in 1087. It's a neat little classroom, and the -- "

Merlot had already gone out the door. She left as quickly as possible, as she shook her head. Jesus, it was getting harder to portray a complete stranger these days. She supposed it had something to do with school policy to drill the ones who aren't on the damn school contact card, or who hadn't been mentioned before. It was ridiculous in all aspects, and Merlot had enough of the games. Her thoughts then went to what Nikoli said that night before he left in a fit close to anger. It wasn't her fault that her tongue ran away with her, but then again, Merlot didn't have to do shit for the man.

Maybe she could just hang it all up, and just die. To curl up, and to be buried underneath the soil of the world. That would be one perfect ending, but Merlot wasn't done with her life yet. Not by a long shot, and she climbed those stairs. The clicking of heels against linoleum made her head pound, as she continued. Pretty girl with a long history of bullshit, yes; that was Merlot. She could hear the laughter of children seep underneath the doors of the classrooms, as she passed them. She grinded down on her teeth, as she raised an eyebrow. She was angry, but she refused to let it go. It was just a simple pick-me-up, and she had no problem with the ones before. None, so what made some teacher, or student any different?

Nothing.

In the beginning, Nikoli wanted people dead who deserved to be dead. Merlot knew, and understood that. They either had something to do with the Human Trafficking, handling drugs to minors, or the worst; warfare weaponry to those whom used it against the greater good. Nothing came out of warfare weapons, nor did it with trafficking, but Merlot never asked questions. Didn't even think of it, and now; she had a whole shit load to ask, and she'd write them down on a laundry list of chores. But that wasn't the problem. Room 1087 was just a door down, and Merlot felt an incredible blank coming along in her mind scape, like a brain fart -- but not towards one subject, to everything around her. Those laughing children made it near impossible to concentrate on the task at hand, but damn it to hell; her life wasn't going to fucking end just because of a ---

There was the target. It was sitting in a desk with a pen, and scribbling away at the teachers request to write down the important information. It was just a nine year old, and it had barely just crawled out of the womb. Merlot blinked a bit, as she canted her head. " Hi, I'm sure the headmistress told you that I was coming to speak with Emily. "

" Oh, yes. Emily? "

Merlot watched the tiny hands grasp everything on the desk, and shove it neatly into the hello-kitty backpack. She was in a school uniform, and it matched; what with its blue, and white striped skirt, and the white shirt which held the schools name, along with a tiny tie. Merlot forced a smile, as she reached out to take Emily's hand. She was surprised that a tiny hand would be set against hers, as she blinked. "It'll only take a moment."

" You're here to take me away, aren't you? "

Merlot heard that tiny voice inside the golden child, as she finished closing the door. She kneeled in front of the child, as she canted her head. She couldn't take the life of a child, no way in hell. Her mind was fighting with the possibilities of what if Nikoli found out, but right now -- she didn't give two shits in hell. " Sweetheart, I'm going to have to ask you something. Has a man by the name of Nikoli ever approached you?"

Emily was twitching her nose, while her tiny hand let go of the backpack. It dropped like a pen in a room of silence, and it echoed loudly. The tiny features on the girl seemed to become scared, and almost ghostly. " Is he the bad man that -- " a moment was taken, and Merlot saw tears coming to the small girls face. " Is he the one that told me that I was going to see my real parents soon? "

" What exactly happened to your parents, Emily."

" Mommy was a school teacher here. Daddy put bad people behind bars, and promised that they wouldn't be able to get out. I loved my mommy, and daddy, Missa. I was at home with Grandma Nina, and there was a man. I don't know what happened, 'cause grandma made me run, and hide. But a nice police man came, and found my hiding spot -- it was in the closet, underneath my mommy's big hats; and he told me that I wasn't going to see my parents again. "

Merlot described Nikoli, and the little girl could only nod while wiping the tears away.

" And what happened to Grandma Nina, Emily? "

" She died of old age when I was six. "

Merlot just blinked slightly. Her features seemed hard to read by the little girls standings, as Merlot stood up. She just smiled, " Come on. Unlike that man, I can promise you that nothing else is going to happen to you. We're going to have to talk to your parents now, and I'll drive you there. You're going to have to come with me though, now. "

"Mm, what about the rest of the school day?" Bright eyes suddenly took over the little girl.

" I promise, I'll catch you up. "

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Seconds turned to minutes, and minutes might as well have turned to hours as the time came to pile atop itself. The drive was silent, and Nikoli said nothing to her. Fingers running across the edge of his chin,as his eyes stared into the darkness,as the sun said its farewell and slept beneath the horizon. He didn't even give her the pleasure of being looked at, no. She wouldn't exist tonight. Well for the moment. However, as they reached the end of their destination, she would realize this wasn't the docks at all; no. It was the peer. And not just any peer, it was infinitely beautiful. Old style lamps lit along the sides of the walkways, and there were people buzzing around the area. And where the pier ended, there was an infinite walkway of pure beach. And at the end of the pier, and to the end of the beach side laid a restaurant. And just the like beach, and ocean side, the restaurant added onto the overall beauty of it all. It looked like a castle, at the end of a fairy tell like place. And when the car stopped at the end of this pier, the driver went around and opened the door. When this happened Nikoli slipped out, and waited for Merlot to do the same.

Why the beauty? Merlot blinked, as she took Nikoli's silence, and just stared at the window. She blinked again, as she peered through the tint on the window to look at the moon. Again, why the beauty? Merlot bit her inner cheek softly, as she felt the car stop. She had been here once before, when she was little. It was a vacation spot for her family from the vineyards, and it was nice to see it again. She hadn't been up here in years. She glanced towards the side, as she watched Nikoli slid out. It was her turn, wasn't? Legs uncrossed, as she slipped one by one out of the car, and finally stood up. She took a deep breath of the ocean breeze, as she smiled to herself. Yes, it was another likeness to Merlot. She blinked towards Nikoli for a moment, as she looked towards the driver. The heels made their sounds on the ground, as she canted her head. Eyes seemed full with awe, as she stared over the edge towards the water. It had been weeks since she had been let out of the cage, and she only kept her thoughts to herself, as she folded her hands before her lap, and subsided the urge to run towards the surf. Which meant running off the pier, towards the beach, and then reaching the waters edge, but she didn't think Nikoli would like that very much. She didn't want blades in her flesh again, and so; she just stayed still. It was like a child left outside of Disneyland, able to see all the attractions, and hear all the excitment; but never allowed to enter. The story of her life.

There were two sides to every mans heart. One fueled of pure hate, and the other fueled of love. They were at constant war with one another, trying to consume the host into one dominant state. But which one won? The one that the man fed the most, in all cases. And Nikoli was a man of very little love. He loved himself, he loved his thriving business, he loved money. And deep down, in the crevices, and cranny's of his heart he in some way loved the beauty before him. Beside the hate for her that tried to kill this love, it lived on. Living on it's last breath, laying on its deathbed. Viridian pools of nearly black state stared at her form. Stared at her eyes as they wandered off into the infinitely deep waters of the ocean. And when this slight affection came, he hated himself for it. And like he had stabbed her, he stabbed that bleeding heart mentally and his face turned rancid. "Don't even think on it, Merlot." Denied. "We have other plans." Fingers slowly laced with a pack of cigarettes and he placed one lone stick into his hand, and went to light it. But suddenly, he placed the lighter down. "Merlot. Come here." He liked to play games. And suddenly this night seemed like the perfect opportunity to do so.

Shot down like a bird trying to fly home for the Winter. Her eyes stayed glued to the waters, as she listened to the sounds. She adored the beach, and the water. She felt his eyes on her, and it actually scared her. It meant that the wheels in his head were turning, and Merlot never knew the function. She swallowed softly, as she heard him. Why don't you take care of your plans, and I'll run? She wanted to say that, wanted to spit in his face. She pursed her lips together, as she closed her eyes for a moment. Love was hate, and hate was love in their world. It was as simple as that, but Merlot wanted to change that. If only she had the strength inside to do so. She finally blinked, as she glanced over towards him when she heard her name spoken. She couldn't hide it that she thought him to be one of the beautiful men in the world, and she adored him. He could also use that against her, so what she did was blink some more, as she canted her head. What was she? A dog now. Wonderful, should she also bark, or put her tail through her legs? Adoration was wiped from those hazels, as she stepped towards the man. One step only for now, as she raised an eyebrow. She eyed the cigarette, and had the urge to break it. But instead, she was that noble animal. She hated smoke. Her feet took her in front of him almost to the point of their chests pressing against one another. The only reason behind this was that she didn't want to fuck up the dress that he had bought her with winkles. Nor his shirt, oh that would be the end of the world. " Yes, Nikoli? " She was such a bitch to the master.

And knowing him, he'd shoot her when she was down. For fun. Smirk came to pull across handsome lips and he watched the way her eyes came to glaze over slightly. She was thinking. And by the looks of her expression she was beyond angry, and confused. This made him tingle, the hairs on his arms raise to attention as the smirk on his depraved face only grew. "I said come here." Was said as she only took one step. His voice barely audible to her as he let his eyes wander over her. She could kill him, torture him, destroy him in so many ways. This caused his pleasure to rise, and when her distance began to close into his, his eyebrow came to raise. Watching her own body fight against her. Arm suddenly came to snake around her waist, fingers coming to dust across the tiny waist as he grabbed a hold of her with thick spider like fingers. "Light it?" A dog? A dog was nothing compared to what she could, and probably would do tonight. She was going to cry tonight, and he was going to enjoy every second, minute, and hour spent with her. Slowly his free hand came to remove that cigarette from his lips for a mere second as his face came to slowly bury itself into those locks of hers. Deep breath taken as he took in the sweet scent of her skin, his lips lightly pressing a kiss to the crook of her neck before he pulled away and placed the cigarette in return to his mouth. "I said light it." His voice leaving all sweetness aside, and she would know that the words were a demand far more than anything. Her life, stake or not.

She heard him, and she didn't want to come. She bit down on her teeth, as she grinded them slightly. She was standing right in front him by the time his addiction touch came towards her. She canted her head, as she pursed her lips. It was anger. He wanted to play games? So did she. She heard the pleasure wanted, and it was his cigarette lit. Alright. Her hand came up, as she leaned back on the arm around her waist, though she was good with balance either way. If he wanted to let go, she'd still catch herself. The lighter was taken from his grip, as she flickered it a few times. She wanted him to burn, as her eyes looked towards the flame. She brought it towards the cigarette carefully, though her hand turned slightly, as he buried his head. He was playing, and she hated it. Her heart even pounded while he did that. And then he was back to his picture perfect existence with the cigarette in his lips. Her hand continued towards the cancer stick, before she grabbed the cigarette from his lips. Yanked it the fuck out, as she broke it in half. Though, her hand was still near his mouth, she dropped that lighter. Instead, her hand went towards his chin, as she gripped it somewhat. Her own head went towards his cheek, and she took a lick from his skin. " Light your own fucking cigarette, Nikoli. " Her other hand went towards the one around her waist, as she pushed it away. The dog had a bite, but the owner had a bite a lot worst. She only walked towards the spot where the limo was, as she started to walk away. And if he wanted the dress back, she'd strip it off right there.

And suddenly the love fueling in his heart; died. Hated had consumed it in utter blackness, till love itself drowned inside of it. There were many things people didn't do, one was disobey Nikoli. And the other was walk away from him. No matter the time, place, or situation those were two simple rules that were universally known. And if one didn't know them, they would quickly learn. So when the beauty came to press herself close to him he made no reaction. He let her toy with him, let her take his lighter into her hands till he watched her take the cigarette from his lips and suddenly break it into two. This was nothing no, it was merely a cigarette. And he wasn't even surprised at her words. But what she did next, made the blood inside him boil. His face turned twisted, and when she came to turn her back to him he only took one step toward her before he tightened his grip furiously around her wrist. And with brute force he forced her to him. Not a pull, or a tug, but he tragged her back. Not caring for her balance, and forced her to face him. And then .. time stopped. The beauty of the setting sun came to give its last kisses to the golden sky. The soft shades of orange, and a light pink dissolved from the sky.. and suddenly darkness consumed the earth. And with all these actions, the surrounding bystanders turned toward the pair. Couples, and families alike stopped to take glances to the furious man, and the beautifully dressed woman. However, at the males next actions a woman nearby gasped, and a family nearby walked quickly away. Hand came to rise with such quickness that the blow was hard to even comprehend. The back of his hand had collided against her face, hard enough to break the bone underneath her skin if it had made well enough impact. And this was something Nikoli never did. He wasn't one for shows, or an audience. But when he struck her here, before all these people. The girl knew, this was bad.

She was blabbering as she walked away. " I can not believe you, Nikoli. I was about to tell you something that I wanted to tell you for such a long fucking time, but you've got to act like the main guy all the time, and I don't even know how the hell I lo -- " The yanking on her wrist caused her to stop. Of course, she heard his foot steps coming for her, and that's when she noticed the people around her. But when that hand did what it did, her head followed it all the way through. It hurt, but it didn't break anything. It would sure as hell leave a bad bruise. She tasted blood in her mouth, and she realized that it caused her to bite on her tongue, as she spat towards the side. At the moment, she didn't give a damn about the people around. He thought he saw anger earlier, the look in her eye must be fury then. She was against his chest when the hit had come, and this point her hands came up to push herself off of it. She swallowed the remainder of the blood coming from her tongue, as she licked the corner of her mouth. She took a moment to stare at him, as she smirked. " I should've known better then to have feelings towards you. " She was angry, and somewhat disappointed. Though, she was not going to say sorry for walking away. Fury was strong, but so was the hurt. " What is it going to be this time? Stabbing, or locking me up for weeks? " Yes, a show. He started it first.

[ play is to be continued ]

<font color="#000000"><font size="1">[ January 09, 2008 01:59 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font></font>

<font color="#000000"><font size="1">[ January 09, 2008 01:59 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font></font>

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ January 09, 2008 02:00 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One month earlier.

she didn't do it. couldn't go through with the drop. why the fuck was a nine year old girl on nikoli's list anyway? it didn't matter at the moment, and all that really did was the fact that emily was alright. merlot had talked with her adoptive family, told them mostly everything, and now emily was in the care of the woman. who knew what the hell went through her head. she had told nikoli before that she quit, maybe this would get it through his head? the little girl had been sound asleep by this hour, and the door had been locked from the inside. just to keep her safe, though merlot had a key, and it was hidden. it was like hiding the white rabbit from the big bad mad hatter. her mind wasn't on what nikoli would do if he found out, or if he knew already -- but what she would do with emily come morning, or even come next week. the bottle of scotch sat untouched on the kitchen counter, as the sound of the tv came in throughout the large sized apartment. listening for any news of any other drops made, she wasn't the only one that worked for nikoli, but before all this -- she had a good reason to; but at the moment, that didn't matter. the chopping board was steadied, as the kitchen knife continued to cut up the carrots in small pieces. a midnight snack, why not? a crack in her neck muscles would come, as she continued to chop away. though, noises from the room came through. a nightmare, merlot would've guessed it was, but it didn't make her come towards it. who knew if nikoli's eyes weren't there at that very moment. he had people at every corner. a blink came, and that chopping board was lifted to let the carrots slide into a plastic bowl. it was dropped into the sink, as the knife was placed on the counter near by. water ran as merlot began to clean up after herself. had to be cleaned, it would bother her if it wasn't.

Black cloth came to run behind the man as his steps came to quicken. There was a new bounce in his step - a rage. The sort of rage that made a mans blood boil, his breath to turn rigid. And this man, Nikoli, was in this sort of mood. There were three men behind him, all wearing the same black colored cloaks as they moved through the complex. Nikoli knew where she was. Despite where she might hide, or travel it always came down to this: He owned her. And he could find her, as simple as that. So when they came to move upward toward the room where Merlot resided, he wouldn't be shocked if the girls heartbeat would have increased desperately. And for who he was - she knew what he was capable of. "She did what?" Nikoli's voice came to bring a slight amount of melody as the male repeated the words to him. He had them follow her, follow her eversince she thought she could quit. No one quit Nikoli. Either way, this was a new level. So when he laughed, and the man repeated his words - his fist rose. It flew behind the males head, skimming but a hairsbreadth away from him. "She did what?" His voice rose once more, and with a sudden movement of his fist, it turned and knuckles came to slam against the males face. The male fell backward against the wall, and inside Nikoli's head everything went black. There was only this now, the pounding of his fists against the males skull, and face. The grab of an object closest to him, and the utter and shattering feeling of something breaking within this males face. Nikoli would never tolerate failure. Never, and when it was presented to his doorstep his action was violence, and cruelty. And when he saw that his orders were not only abandoned but not taken seriously it sent him into a rage. And so his bloodied knuckles raised, and he wiped off the crimson liquid away from him. "Suddenly there came a tapping, As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door." Three gentle taps came to rattle at the door and Nikoli stepped back. Cheshire, and maddening grin plastered across his beautiful yet cruel face.

she would be wide aware of those knocks. almost like she knew they were coming, as she continued to wash. her mind was distant from everything at that moment, as she reached up, turned off the water, and let that board dry behind the faucet. the knife that she had used? oh, it would be picked up as she took a few pieces of the carrots, and chewed on them. she took a moment, as she swallowed that food, and then took a swig from the bottle of scotch. she was going to need it, as she paced towards the door. she still had that knife in her hand, as she raised an eyebrow. the little peephole would do justice, as to just defy her wishes that he wouldn't be there; but he was. it was time to face the music, wasn't it? and merlot didn't seem all too afraid to do so, all though her heart was racing, and her breathing was a bit harsh. quit it, remain calm. nothing was going to happen, nothing that would land her in a grave at least. she unlocked that little chain that made sure the door wouldn't be broken in, as she unlocked it. alice in wonderland was going to face that mad hatter, and this time; alice had something to protect herself with, not only that but she fought back every single time. bare feet would step back, as merlot opened that door. wide, and just inviting without words, as she leaned against the frame of the door. the knife hidden behind it, as well as that hand which held that same knife. it seemed like she had calmed, and her eyes were just normal. she blinked as she looked towards the other men, and noticed the one with the beat in face. her eyes returned towards the main man in charge. the only one who owned all of them. " Nikoli, boys; what can I do for you? I'm afraid I didn't cook dinner, because I unaware of the fact that you'd be coming by. " Lie.

"You were unaware of the fact that we were coming by?" Little chuckle came to slip through those thin lips as thick fingers rose and came to run across his chin. Eyes scanning her for a moment before he took a step forward in her direction. "Unaware?" He repeated the word, and his little laugh continued to flow. This caused the men behind him to shift in obvious discomfort. Nikoli's laugh was not a pleasant one, it was cruel, and slightly maddening and anyone that knew him would know it was not a good sign; no not this laugh. "You didn't think, I wouldn't stop by? Why Merlot, I thought you smarter than that. And I also - " Another step forward, and another. "Thought you knew, I was smarter than that too." Adding a step, he was now in hands reach of her. And of course his fingers came to rise and come to play with her hair - the men behind him stepping forward as well to keep their distance short, in case the girl was foolish enough to attack Nikoli. But no, she wasn't that stupid. By the time she would go to get that hidden knife Nikoli would notice, and so would the men along with him. His steps never ended, and even when his fingers were latched onto her, he continued pushing her into a nearby corner. Oh dear, she was in trouble.

Nikoli was a smart man, and she should've known that from the start. It probably was the fact that she wanted out of his little picture. She kept her stance, as she watched him. She listened to him carefully, as that hidden hand gripped the handle slowly. Each step he took, she wanted to step back; but didn't. She had to keep her head up. She knew the laugh, but it had never been in her direction ever. She didn't look at the others, but only kept her eyes on the man in front of her. " I never know when you're on your way. You always seem to pop up when ever you please. " Strong words from the femme, as she canted her head. She forced herself from closing those lids of hers when he touched her hair, but instead jerked her head from those clammy fingers of his. She didn't like to be touched in most cases, and when she knew she did wrong, or when she did wrong in his eyes -- she never wanted to be touched. He was the wolf, and tonight it seemed like she had been that sheep that he wanted. She could tell by his movements, and by the way that she moved closer towards the wall. She had half the mind to pull that knife out, but she took a deep breath, as she raised an eyebrow. And the funny thing, it didn't seem like she was scared. That's probably the reason why he chose her to be in this picture-not-so-perfect family. Heart was pounding, but eyes kept steady as she waited for the worst. " What do you want, Nikoli."

And she was a smart girl to know. "You know what I always enjoyed about you Merlot?" His voice smoothing out a bit more - he was on good terms for a second. The thing was trying to keep him in such a mood. "Even when your frightened," His fingers playing over her pulse, spider like digits sliding over that vein. "You keep yourself completely composed. That's why I chose you. A perfect predator - Or so I thought." But suddenly - he felt it. Her mind hesitated, however he felt that hand come to flinch for a mere second. She had thought of bringing that hidden hand out, and that is when he noticed it. He wasn't who he was, for nothing. Like a snake, his hand came to grab that hand and exposed that knife. And as she spoke, he raised a brow. "Do not lie to me Merlot." His other hand coming to steal that knife away. "I'll ask you again. Did you know I was coming?" His words were like acid, and he had moved them enough that her back was completely against the wall and his chest was almost pressing against her own. Her personal space meant nothing to him, on the contrary he would touch, mane, and molest any part of her body as much as he pleased, added that at this moment she was no one to make demands.

She swallowed as his fingers came to prey along her veins, was he creating a web? When he attempted to grab the knife, she had pounced to hold to it as long as was possible. She knew better, and she was supposed to obey. She didn't feel like following the rules at the moment, as she moved her other hand to scratch his. She had released it, as she heard that question. " Like I said, you come, and you go as you want. And as for what you like, I figured it would've been the one-night stand. " She was a fighter, and he knew this. She was sharp with words, but never to him. Ever, but things needed to change. He needed to change the game, or she was going to win. She moved her head against the wall. " Get off of me, Nikoli. " She knew that he would do what he wanted, no matter what she spoke. Those eyes of hers narrowed; they hardened when she looked at him. " And just before you go questioning it, I was not going to kill a child. The target, the one that you gave me; it was a fucking child, you son of a bitch." Hands moved towards his shoulders, attempting to push him away. She was strong, but it was the question of how strong was he. The others didn't even matter to her at the moment. " And before we get on any further, I want a drink of scotch. " It wasn't her favorite drink, but if memory recalls; it was his.

She came for the knife, and as she did he slipped into his grip. She was talking, and talking and he allowed this. However the more room he gave her tongue, the more she pressed. It wasn't that her mouth bothered him, no. But it was her disobedience. Her ill manner that suddenly made him react. There was no thought to this, no moment of hesitation. That was the difference between them. He didn't care. That knife came to flip in his hand, and his hand that was playing with her hair came to wrap around her neck, and push her upward against the wall. Slamming her spine there, and stopping her movement completely. "Wrong answer." And with such sudden force, and simple cruelness and brutality, the knife drove itself through her skin, piercing into her shoulder between each bone with a perfect cut enough to make the blade drive through the wall as well and pin her there. "I understand that my favoritism might have given you enough a fair amount of tongue. And I also understand that, that bleeding heart of yours didn't give you the strength to kill a child. But what you need to understand is that .. "His hand coming out to face the three men, and they placed another blade there. "You. Belong. To. Me." And with another vicious movement, that action was mirrored into her other shoulder, doing the same and pinning her there. "And I will not tolerate, what you have presented to me today."

The slamming would've made her curse further more at him, but it splintered her mind with pain. That was her spine, you ass. She had tensed up, as her shoulders rose. A swallow, and she narrowed those eyes at him. She had expected him to do something more so towards sexual, considering the amount of freedom she had when it came to the other men, but this was something that she did not expect. She took that pain, as searing as it was with a gasp. She wanted to cry, but she knew that he would be too impressed with his action. It wasn't until the second blade did she finally cry out. She heard those four words, and even the pain couldn't change what she spoke. "Nikoli, I think it's time you realize .. " A moment to swallow the pain down. " .. no matter if a person belongs to someone, they will do what they want. Even if they know .. " Screaming now. " The fucking consequences! " She was breathing hard around this time, it was because of the pain. Though, she never shed tears which was what she wanted to do badly. She clenched down on her teeth, as she stared at him. She really needed to shut up, but she didn't care. Just as long as she didn't kill a child, she'd be fine. " Give me other targets, but not children. " Spoken as eyes closed, and she almost reached for one of the knives, but decided against it. It wasn't because he was still standing there, but she didn't want to jerk it out the wrong way, and have major problems. God damn it, now she'll have to bleach the damn walls to get the blood out of them.

Slowly, as her screams came to echo through his ears he looked upward his eyes coming to roll for a bit from the immense amount of pleasure there. Fingers came to tighten at her neck and as she spoke, he began to slowly suffocate her. Her words seeping through small breaths, and loud screams. That handsome face coming to hold the most obvious of grins. He enjoyed her screams, they were rare. "And you need to realize something. As much as they can do as they like. They will learn to fear failure, erase disobedience. And you Merlot, will do the same." His grip on her neck tightened once more and he leaned in to bury his face in those chocolate strands. "Do I make myself perfectly clear, my sweet?" And even if she wanted to answer, he wasn't allowing it. That hold on her neck was far too strong; he was choking her. "Hmm? Is that a yes? Good." He gave her a little smile before he turned his face and released that deathly grip to allow her to breath. "Now, Scotch. The bottle."

Choking. She lifted her head, as she'd be able to gasp at breath. It was precious, and it kept the body going. She squirmed, and ignored the pain coming from her shoulders. Her arms had almost gone numb at this point, as she raised an eyebrow. She needed to breathe. She didn't want his face next to hers, didn't want it anywhere in her strands either. She refused to answer, because to her breathing was too much of a precious thing then to waste it on the man. She wanted to scream for him to let go, but instead whimpered underneath that vice-like grip. Once he let go, she coughed violently, as she gasped at the pain from her shoulders. Just stay away from the bedroom, that's what she wished. She narrowed those hues, as he mentioned the scotch. She looked towards the counter top, as she glanced towards the other men. Some thing about the control that he had, she wanted more. She shook her head, as she sighed softly. " You know where the glasses are, Nikoli. " She quivered the speech out, as she swallowed again. She could feel that she was going to have bruising on her neck.

How he loved to see her squirm. Watch her in pain, screaming, and yelling. It was causing all his pleasure to grow and even when she snapped at him he was in enough of a good mood to let it slide. "That I do my little Merlot. But at the moment there is something we need to check." His head turned and he gave the three boys a little nod and they suddenly scattered. Nikoli's steps were taken backward and never away from his possessions watching her movements. As he did so, his arm reached for the scotch and he grabbed taking his steps forward to stand before her. His free arm coming to outstretch and he placed a hand against the wall aside her face. "You might yourself far more intelligent than me." The bottle of scotch coming to lips to take a quick drink before he grinned at her. "But I know you. Inside, and out. I knew this would come, this failure. And I know you enough to realize that you wouldn't leave that poor little girl alone. So .. you took her with you." His eyes were falling down her form now, her whimpers causing him to become mentally aroused. "She's here." And like a signal the little girl screams echoed through the halls.

She had her attention on him all the time while he talked. She would've moved with him, but the blades were a problem. She kept still, her fingertips moving slightly. Her eyes followed the others as they scattered. They were going for the girl. She eyed the scotch, and just imagined the pain she'd feel if he decided to spit it at her wounds. The wounds he caused, and that was the main reason she was whimpering. She might've been good with pain, but not with the type of pain that was inflicted on already open wounds. When she heard the screams of the little girl, her sights weren't on Nikoli; they were in the direction of the screaming child. " Nikoli, don't. If you want to hurt someone, continue to hurt me. I don't give a damn what she did, or what she saw to deserve what you have in store now, but don't do it. " Merlot would hate him for a few weeks, but hate always melted away. She was staring him down from her perch against the wall. She had screamed at him with that little collection of words, but she bit down on her bottom lip. " I've never asked anything from you, but I am asking -- pleading you not to kill a child. "

Grin came to draw itself upon his face as he watched the males drag out the child, tears streaming down her lovely little face as she begged for them to let her go. Her kicks and punches doing nothing to bother the males as they brought her before Nikoli. His head raising a bit as his eyes downcasted themselves upon her. "And who says, this isn't your punishment." His grin still upon his face as he turned to look at her. "This is your punishment Merlot, watching her die will hurt you more than any wound I could give you. Even the ones upon your shoulders." At that his hand came to rise and he gave those shoulders a massage, tainting his hand with blood in which he wiped across Merlot's face, painting her scarlet. "You will learn. You will learn to fear failure, and you will learn to erase disobedience. Now Merlot, I will give you one question, and there is only one answer." His hand came to slip into his pocket, and he slipped out a simple pistol and pointed it at the girl. "Now, what are you?"

What the .. Merlot had no idea what the correct answer was to his question. Though, back up for a moment. Merlot was so close to pulling herself from the wall, even if it meant major damage to her shoulders. When he went so far as to even touch them, she whimpered out in pain. Teeth went clenched, and she was breathing hard. She blinked towards the little girl, and tried so hard to keep herself from crying. Merlot jerked her head away from him as much as she could, or if it was even possible, but she felt him smear her own blood on her face. Teeth unclenched, and she spat at him. Even through fear, she had spirit, and he would not take that away from her. But now that question. She saw the pistol pointed at the girl, and she only raised both of her eyebrows. It was pain, and she'd only swallow deeply. She didn't know what he wanted to hear, but she only whispered softly. " I am someone that will submit to whatever you want done, no questions asked. " She had no choice but to close her eyes, because she knew that it didn't matter what she said; he was going to kill the girl anyway, and she couldn't watch it. She really wouldn't be able to hear it either, but she had no other way.

Let her spit, let her cry, let her scream. He enjoyed every moment of this, enjoyed every moment of that little spirit of her dying away. He'd kill her, and she knew it. It could of been his daughter, niece, friend. He would of done it for his own pleasure. And at the moment Merlot's suffering was the source of his happiness. And when she did in fact spit, thick fingers came and he clenched her face. Holding her chin to face him. "You'll watch. " He gestured and one of the males and he came over without hesitation, Nikoli's fingers tightened on Merlot's pretty chin enough to bruise. "Open her eyes." And he did so, he pulled her eyelids perfectly open so she was aware of everything around her. Nikoli turned her head just before her response, so Merlot watched as the child continued to sob as they placed her on the ground. The two men held the girl in place by her shoulders, keeping her at a distance. Merlot would see, and hear everything. Let it burn itself into her skull, burn into her eyes. Nikoli's brow came to raise as she answered, and that severely disturbing chuckle came to issue itself from his lips. "Wrong answer Merlot." Slowly he leaned in, and whispered only enough for her to hear. "Game over." And at that, he pulled the trigger, he never missed.

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ January 10, 2008 05:55 PM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And a show was what they got. They were all staring now, the people on the peer. Their eyes were plastered upon the pair like a helpless addiction watching their moves, and gasping here and there at their words. It wouldn't be long before the police arrived. So with that, he ignored her. She could fight him later, but for now he was focusing on not killing her. He wanted nothing more than to take out the small pistol in his side and blow her a new hole for her to bitch from. Hand came to grip at her arm and he pushed her along, opening the car door and throwing her inside violently. And when he did so, there was a small glint of light from the restaurant window. It was a champagne glass that sparked at the restaurant lights. However if there was a close look taken inside, she'd notice there was no one there. Nikoli had reserved it for the night. Strictly banned anyone else from coming in its doors, for it had been reserved for him and Merlot. But that seemed years away, and at the moment the car door was shutting closing behind him, and the car was speeding away. The pier to never be seen by the pair, while they were together again. There were new plans now, a new car first. No doubt someone had jotted down the license plate in order to report this little scene. Then there was Merlot, he would take care of her later.

Run, baby; Run. That was one thing that Nikoli was good at, wasn't it? She narrowed her eyes when he came to grip her arm, and of course Merlot had another fit of anger. She twisted against the man, as she cursed. Though, not in
    English. When she was pissed beyond belief, she'd start cursing in her Romania accent, and from her background. Thrown in like a rag doll, she continued to curse in that native tongue, as she plastered herself against the door. He
    wanted to kill her. Well, this might come as a surprise, but Merlot wanted to do the same to him. They both knew that she would if she got that one chance. She honestly didn't care about his plans for whatever nice he thought about
    doing. There was always some catch in his plans, and with his words. She leaned down, and peeled off the heels on her feet, as she had a mind to throw them at the man. She could stab him in the eye, and run. Then again, she'd be doing what he did so well. She only sat straight, as she crossed her arms over her chest. She hated him at that moment, as she kept her eyes peeled on the disappearing ocean, and pier. If she smoked, she would've been on her third cigarette by this time. But she didn't, instead she only cracked her knuckles. Silence was golden.

One of Nikoli's warehouses and when they got there Nikoli removed himself from the car and shut it quickly behind him. Immediately he was greeted with his peoples attention, his foreign tongue lashing quickly due to his anger. He was giving orders, she would know due to his tone. and by the likes of his eyes, they weren't such good ones. Eyes turned to the tainted windows of the car, and beside their dark color he somehow found Merlots gaze immediately. Staring into her, he spoke in a tongue she would understand. "Get her. and if she fights you. Shoot her." And he wasn't joking, he stabbed her, beat her. The next thing was to shoot her, and let her live. Let the wound heal on its own, or kill her slowly from infection. And when he finished speaking the males around him turned around and removed their rifles from their hands. Even the driver of the car and turned his weapon onto Merlot in case she thought of anything funny. No, she was going to go along with his little game or he would shoother where the sun didn't shine. She wanted to be an annoying little prick, he'd see who was screaming in the end. The first male before the others pointed opened the door to the car while the driver aimed his rifle to Merlot'shead. The male quickly leaned in and grabbed a hold of her arm, and pulled her out.

She heard the language, and she understood every word. So, he wanted to shoot her if she didn't play along. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction. She stared at the driver, as she watched him with the rifle. Hues were staring right down the barrels, as she canted her head. She didn't like the warehouses one bit, but if she wanted to keep the ball in her favor, and not have Nikoli raised in a different way, she'd go along with everything -- for now. She only blinked, as she bit the inside of her cheek. She had a mind to go, and stab the guy who reached for her arm with her heels, but she only spoke, " I'll get out by myself. Get the hell away from me. " She wasn't fighting them, only telling them to back the fuck away. She waited until the man backed off, as she held herself in that position. Once the man would back away, she'd slide on out on her own accord. She didn't think herself as a princess. It was the way that Nikoli treated her when he wasn't being an ass towards her. That was the one thing that caused her to get on this high horse of hers. Personally, she didn't want anyone's hands on her, not even Nikoli's at this moment. Though, the woman stood on her bare feet, as she stayed close to the car. The door was shut, and she leaned against it. Arms went to cross over her chest, as she raised an eyebrow. She saw the rifles, and just like Nikloi once told her : She'd look directly in the face of the devil, and keep her stance. Even if her bleeding heart was for the Devil himself. She only swallowed deeply, as she kept an eye on the men. She went back into her mind, as she slumped her shoulders. Hues peeled towards Nikoli, as she licked her lips slowly. " What are you going to do, precious? Shoot me. " Note, she had never called him anything close to a pet name. She only shook her head. Warehouses were dark, and just as long as she was in the light, she'd be fine. Nikoli had yet to force her to face her greatest fear, and she hoped that it hadn't come to that time. She only stood, but her heart pounded. Yes, she was afraid of the intentions in his head.

There were a lot of reasons Nikoli was what he was. Who he was, what made him. And his stance, the mere mortifying look in those deep and nearly glowing eyes was one of them. Head came to tilt backwards just a bit and those eyes came to fall upon the female exiting the car. Not Merlot, no. Not even the girl he had showed everything. Not even her, this was another girl now. A girl he'd backhand on the pier, and a girl whom would have to slowly earn his solid gaze in return. And as she slipped herself from his car, and slowly leaned against his car he scolded her. "Get off my car, precious. You don't even deserve to be there." Eyes came to run from her face, and slowly run down her form only to return upward again. "How long has it been since I've heard you scream Merlot?" Step was taken toward her, and he let his fingers glide upon her cheek. He didn't give a flying fuck if she protested, or threw a fit. He'd touch her skin, if he had to break her arm to do it. "Far too long." Grin came to cross his cheeks, and then there was movement. Nikoli suddenly placed his feet atop her own. The men around him came to grab at her hands, and the driver had removed himself from the car to aim his rifle toward her. Another man from the back came forward to press a blade to the girls neck as he came around her and they held her in place. Let her kick, scream, fight, or do anything she'd like. She'd pay the price. If she moved her neck, it would slice at her skin. Her feet, were already held by Nikoli. The man behind her held her arms, already placing a zip tie to them to hold them close. Nikoli would get his way, anytime anyplace.

Merlot thought Nikoli to be a devil, and it seemed like she was right. She heard his words about getting off his car, but she took her time to push herself from it. She left hand prints on it. Eyebrow was raised slightly, as her head turned. She didn't want to scream anymore, god damn it. Her head jerked away from his touch, as she glared at that man in front of her. When he stepped on her bare feet, she winced. She wouldn't give a scream, not knowing that he wanted to hear it from her. Not now. Her nose twitched slightly, as she swallowed deeply. He was hurting her feet, and that wasn't very nice. She bit down on her bottom lip, as she looked towards the driver. This whole thing was just another notch on the belt of reasons to kill the man she fell for. But when the men went to grab her hands, that's when she flipped out. She yelled, threatened, and continued to move her hands out of their reaches. Hands even came towards Nikoli's chest to attempt to push him away, and off of her feet. But they won in the end of it all. She would comply with it all when that knife came into play, or loose her life that way. She didn't want to be cut. It stung too badly. She sighed deeply, as she looked down towards Nikoli's shoes on her own bare feet, as she felt that zip tie around her wrists. It seemed like it was a new technique on Nikoli's part, and that scared Merlot to no end . And she only looked up towards Nikoli, but she was looking past the man.

Thought to be? He was the devil. Smug smile came to cross those lips as he heard her cries. Her yells came to echo off the warehouse walls like a horrifying scream. Her demands mute, and distant to anyone's ears. For her words were useless here. They all might as well have been deaf as they continued their actions. And as all this happened Nikoli's eyes stayed upon the beauty. Watching her emotions rile, then slowly she calmed. She of course, had learned to control this, but why wouldn't she? Look who was standing before her. Her teacher, and maker. The best in the business, but if he had showed her everything.. then we wouldn't be the best, now would he? Brows came to rise as the zip tie at her feet became secure, and the men beside her held her dead weight. "Do you know what it is like to be broken Merlot?" His words gave to hint that he wanted a response, however he did indeed want her to listen. "Broken. Broken in spirit, in nature, in soul. If you take a moment and walk through the zoos of the city you can tell which animal was taken from the wild. " Shinned, steel toed shoes came to echo as his steps were taken toward her. All the seriousness in his voice coming to her as he stepped himself before her form. "There's this look in their eyes, a glazed broken, and nearly sad tint to their eyes. Showing you that deep down, there was something there before. Before they were taken there. Where they were reduced to a tiny cage, handed meat, and pet like natures. They miss it. Miss the thrill of the hunt. The thrill of running their prides, and reigning over their land. To only be reduced to a small twenty by twenty petty excuse for a home. And when they realize that nothing can change this, that they will never more smell the metallic scent of blood, never feel the rush of killing. They die." There was a pause here. Letting her think on the idea. "They die internally. Seeming like their body cannot catch up with their mental death, they rot. Dying, and breaking and suffering the most horrible of deaths. Where nothing and no one can help them." And as he said this, a man appeared. Holding in his hands, not tape, or even cloth, but saran wrap. It's clear goat glistening under the warehouse lights as a man from behind Merlot placed a piece of tape against Merlot's lips quieting her. "And that my dear, is what I'll do to you. I'll break you. I'm going to see that glaze in your eyes, till you die. Die inside, and suffer the most horrible of deaths." And slowly as Merlot fought, they began to wrap her. Forcing her legs closed tight shut, they placed the saran wrap in between her legs to slowly wrap it up her body. Tight, and secure they let each twist move with, and against her. No, there was no pity or affection for her. No cloth, where her skin could breath. Or even provide warmth for the night. Just a pure plastic substance that was worse than anything. It's clear gloss gave to room for air, and no room for escape. All the sweat, human waste, or anything she might produce would stay with her. And when she did so, it would cause her stick and cause the wrap to glue against her skin at an even worse rate. And as they wound it tight against her, they gave no room for movement. Making her body stiff, and unbearably unmovable. She wanted to play? Then she could sit in it.

Thrill, that was something Merlot hadn't experienced in a while. She raised her eyebrows, as she felt that thing around her feet. Her body twitched slightly, as she heard that question. She wouldn't give a response to him. Mainly because she knew he wouldn't listen, and that the moment; Merlot was angry beyond all hell. Why was he talking about cages, and animals all of the sudden. She knew that he didn't give a damn about those poor animals in the zoo's. Eyes followed him though, as she took a deep breath. They flickered up towards the lights, as she made sure they were staying on. She felt herself tremble when the man with the tape came behind her, and she managed to bite his hand before becoming silenced. Her eyes went back towards Nikoli's as she fought that urge to shudder. But when that wrap came into the play, Merlot screamed from below that thing blocking her from talking. She was cursing towards him in that native tongue of hers. Though, sometimes the word " No. " would have been heard underneath her squabbling. She was fighting the best way she could with the whole wrapping job. What was she now? A damn present. She knew better then to think like that. She hated to stand straight in the first place, so why did he think that she would now. Her body bent down at the knees, but it wouldn't hold. She couldn't move, and her body weight wouldn't be alright if she was leaning to the front; she'd fall over. He wanted to hear her scream, he had gotten his wish. She was still screaming, even now. And eyes went towards the lights again, as she wanted to spit towards everyone one who was touching her, to everyone involved in his little plan. She wasn't an animal, and she wasn't supposed to be treated this way, but look at who she fucked with. Her eyes fell closed slowly, as she swallowed deeply. Keep the lights on.She was like a four year, and the whole thing with sleeping in the darkness, or even being alone in the darkness. She couldn't handle it. Eyes were watering up, as she sniffled a bit, but went back to breathing through her nose. That's all she really had, unless she wanted to anger him moreso. He wanted her to die on the inside, well; why not just hold ones breath, and suffocate. Eyes kept going back towards the lights, and then towards Nikoli.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Miss. Merlot, this is Annette at the Minciple Mental Health Building. You have an appointment tomorrow morning with Doctor Rippner at one twenty. We do hope to see you tomorrow. Have a wonderful day.

Merlot blinked softly, as she stared at the message machine. The voice went away, and it was silent once again. Fingertips moved over the counter top as she leaned forward and moved to swipe the massage machine from the wall. She did not blink when it crashed to the floor.

Only two weeks free of the Devil, and the world was demanding her return to the surface and to go to a Doctor.

Doctor notes

Since the time of her alleged kidnapping, and the time to the Las Vegas Strip, no one knows what happened to Merlot. The only thing that gave her away was the birthmark on the back of her neck, and the tattoo of her family name. The patient is mentally ill with the ability to take pain inward, and not show any emotion to the giver. It's a hint of a mental break down in the making, but Merlot will not give in. She does not speak, we don't know if it's from the brutality that she has been tossed in -- and also suffered from, or if it's from birth. She is very strong willed, but we don't know how long that will last. Due to the police reports taken from her alleged murders, Merlot can be considered dangerous with anything from a knife to a firearm. We do suggest that the next doctor to treat her does not have any sharp instruments laying around and does take into consideration that she can turn anything against the given doctor.

Marks or scars : Elongated scar against her stomach. The edges look like it was hesitated in the process, we suspect Merlot went through a lot of pain with that given scar. Two scars on her upper shoulder blades; from the front of the upper torso to the back. The edges look clean as if the person or persons responsible did not take a second look, or thought to the scars in progress. Burns on her inner thighs give away that it is possible to say that the woman was sexual assaulted, or tortured. In the studying of the woman, we have come to the conclusion that Merlot was indeed punished for things that we have not yet found possible to state at this time. The woman has a birthmark on the back of her neck which looks like the star sign of Libra, but it is hazy. Also, there is the family crest tattooed on the small of her back consisting of a crest symbol with the colors purple and gold, and the shape of grapes.

Notable fears : Fire and the Dark.

Additional information : Merlot complains of migraines and rarely sleeps. 2002: The only time that we heard her speak was in Romanian, and she broke into tears. We did not have it on record, nor did we have anyone available to translate. She has not spoken since.

<center>
    Silence was golden and the whole world was trying to take the gold away, and melt it into nothing at all.

010</center>

<font color="#ffffff" size="1">[ September 02, 2008 03:54 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font>