0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center>on the count of three everybody overdose
    they're coming with forks and knives to eat us alive
    victims in this cannibalistic human race or
    proprietors in this dog eat dog colonization?
    we sluts have fattened and ripened in these LA castles
    we rust in the milk we've been fed.
    with moments left if we stick ourselves
    with syringes and scrape our lungs with dollar bills
    we can forge a roof that will hold us in and keep them out
    inevitable that the same person that fatted us calves
    would now feed on the soft parts of our lower backs
    rather than humble and take to our knees to the homely we proclaim
    you cannot buy love you cannot sell feelings
    have at me with your most primitive touch
    secretaries now make great lovers
    as do those we had never considered.
    to a burning empire
    we were meant to eat each other.
    the sound of cracking bones shall be the music that plays us out

fear before the march of flames</center>

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ September 23, 2006 10:12 AM: Message edited by: vodka slurs ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"excuse me," it was old lady death's catcall to the man brandishing .38 s&w, "do you mind killin' ya'self outside of my jurisdiction?" bhavika loomed in the doorway like the angel of death, thrust down from the heaven to purge the city. a city gravid with corruption, she was sent to cleanse the sinners. she edged forward, standing behind the man.

"i...i knew you were coming," his voice cracked, his hand shaking as the cool steel barrel of his gun pressed to his head. gloved palms pressed to his shoulders, a reassuring squeeze given before her hand lurched up and grabbed the gun, yanking it from his grip.

"so you tried to kill yourself?" the ice queen chimed in from behind her tattooed partner.

"i didn't want to know what you were going to do to me!" he cried, "i knew it would be wor--" his words cut off when the butt of the revolver slammed into the side of his head. his world going black if only for a short time. the two detective hefted the skeletal man up, dragging the bag of bones down to their car.

"what the fuck, why is this fucker so heavy?" bhavika groaned, hoisting his arm furtherer around her shoulders.

"he's wearing a heavy burden, man," kiz chirped back as the shoved the dead weight into the trunk of the black honda civic. no flashy car for these two.

it was a twenty minute drive to the docks, when kiz drove (ten if bhavika had been behind the wheel). they took their time there. they wrapped up the chains around his ankles, cuffed them and his hands before they dragged him to the end of the dock and attached the weights. it was the same shit, just a different method. no modus operandi.

they waited for him to wait up, for him to open his eyes...to see and know exactly what was coming. his pleads for mercy were muffled by the gasoline tainted rag that they had shoved into his mouth and ducktaped over it. on display for him were the photographs of his victims. three girls, raped and mutilated, their corpses captured on film like some grotesque work of art. "look at them you sick fuck!" bhavika was screaming, her voice a cacophony of fury as she slammed her fist into his face over and over and over.

"b!" kisten dragged her back and away from the man who writhed in pain and mental anguish of his fate. "calm the fuck down, we can't lose our heads now." she wrestled with her partner until the bloodlust died down and the hatred that spill from her fists was wiped away. "you good?"

"yeah, i'm good..."

and so they stood on the edge of the dock and swung the squirming man out and released him into the water. he wouldn't find his salvation in a revolver, rather in the depths of the ice cold river that split the city.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12