"Dundundun! It is Arizona Washington, the new singer in our BAND! Pose for the camera, Zona, come on! Pout baby, give me love. Give me anger! Give me indifference! Give me something, turn around at least!"

"Shut up, I'm not your singer yet, doofi."

"Did you just call me doofi? That would imply that there are more than one of me and there is not. All right, anyway, listen, will you pose alre--"

"Quit taking my fucking picture, you stoner."

"THEN SMILE FOR ONCE, ASSMONKEY."

"...did you just call me assmonkey?"

"It's better than calling you a junkie, isn't it?"

"You better find yourself a new singer, you whore."

<center>OMG11</center>

Arizona Washington. Twenty two going on fourty. He had enough cocaine in his veins at any given time to kill a horse and enough charisma to convince you that he was fine. Arizona had character, baby, and you'd never know the difference! You'd never know the real him either...

But some people got close. He didn't mind that, not so long as they promised never to leave him intentionally.

Arizona had a lot of quirks and flaws and fatal emo-errors. He was a cutter, but he wasn't a drinker. He was addicted to cocaine, but he wasn't a typical junkie. He was in love with somebody, but he wasn't going to ever say a word. He was outgoing, but he didn't make friends easily.

You live, you learn. Follow the motto.