Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Scenario - "Warzone" by Jesse

Oh man, you've really done it now. The government has grown tired of your superhero shennanigans, and they've decided to shell you!

Starting after turn 5, each player picks a row/column, and weather they want to go from top to bottom or left to right. The player rolls a d-20 before their turn. Ignore the first and last two squares on the map, and count spaces equal to the die roll. Place a piece of broken wall hindering terrain on that spot.

Any piece within two range of that spot takes a click of damage NOT reduced by any powers (similar to pulse wave). The square with the hindering terrain marker placed in it does not become hindering terrain, but a crater contaminated with radiation. If any of your characters are adjacent to it at the start of your opponents' turn, they take one click of unavoidable damage.

If your character is directly hit by the shell, they take the regular click of damage and they recieve an action token. If they already have an action token, they take one click of push damage as well.

Keep going until one player is defeated!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow, do you guys really still play....im me wiredaces247

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nope, just me and Josh. Lumpy, Dave, Chris, Bob and Shnell all quit. I posted this up here for the people who play at Recess.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 07, 2006 02:49 PM: Message edited by: Xthe ghostX ]</font>