Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am the Taskmaster. I run the Jesseville website, plus a few others I have been neglecting... I am also chief moderator of this board, meaning I am your GOD!!! Or your Satan, Yaweh, Mohammed, Buddah, Zeus, Odin, nothing, whatever... I like bunnies, punk rock, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4, and drums. My favorite Heroclix pieces are Batman and Taskmaster

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am Warlord. I helped make Jesseville what it is today, at least partially. I don't know where I stand on the Jesseville totem pole, but its not the bottom. I am one of the "Taxi's" since I'm one of the few that drives. I'm the man with the master plan and the cash to back it up. I like Mainstream, Punk, Progressive, and Alternative Rock. Star Wars is awesome, much like 'The Cheat'. I like Time Crisis Arcade Style, Marvel vs. Capcom, any Megaman, and any Legend of Zelda. My favorite clixs are Thor, Pyro, Dr. Stange, Vision, Green Lantern, and Clay Quartermain.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We still have 3 (Uncle Lumpy doesn't count, he posted once) losers on this board that haven't introduced themselves. Bastards!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Taskmaster. Who has yet to introduce themselves. I mean if some random person who stumbles upon this site could very probably read the Reports and the other posts we have and gather exactly who is on this site and who spend thier time visiting. So in complete honesty havent we all introduced ourselves Just not on this perticular board?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sure, go ahead, shoot down the entire reason for this thread. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alright maybe I will [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Im Chris, I am the lifeblood of Jesseville as I hands down coined most of our little " catchphrases " to rip a pro wrestling term. I also write almost all of the material on the site. But yes, while there is a large tone of sarcasm to the lifeblood of the group, as it is largely untrue and I am likely the least liked of us all within the group, I do like to think I put out alot of effort to make the site good. So for those who dont know me, read my weekly editions of The Weekend Report which is usually just about the groups weekend actions of insanity as well as some Heroclix and Pokemon information. Also, I am the only man alive with enough time on his hands to write an entire strategy article on EVERY PEICE in each new set weeks before its release. Expect the new one for Cosmic Justice within a few days. Also, I am a pervert who is in desperate need of a girlfriend, so all of you loyal Jesseville Fans who are females, IM me or Email me NOW!!! *awaits emails*