Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a question for all the guys who are on this site. Okay why is it that guys must almost always make a comment on the apperance of the apperance of a girls looks when in the presence of thier girlfriend? Maybe I am just being a girl but that does not seem like something that you should be bringing up in front of her. EVen if she is the only girl in the group let the other males comment and you keep your mouth shut or else make subtle comments about it. But please a constant barrage of comments about how other girls are hot does tend to make the girlfriend feel not adiquite enough. So please answer this for my. Why must guys do that? WHy must they make comments about other girls they think are hot or want to bone in front of thier GF's? Thanks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually, I already talked to you on my opinion of it, but I love how you chose the term " Bone " in the last line. QUITE nice [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmm, I usually do it because I feel like it. Most people should know the difference between sarcasm and actual meaning to their comments, so if you can't tell when your bf/gf is being sarcastic or actually being truthful, look harder, because to most guys saying stuff like that comes naturally.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#003366"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Warlord1985:
    Hmm, I usually do it because I feel like it. Most people should know the difference between sarcasm and actual meaning to their comments, so if you can't tell when your bf/gf is being sarcastic or actually being truthful, look harder, because to most guys saying stuff like that comes naturally.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Ok, Dave, the problem with you repling to this is you haven't had a girlfriend [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, yes, Kerry, I do agree with you that it's a stupid thing to do. The last thing I'd want to hear from my g/f is "Mmmm-hmmm, look at the package on that one... I'd like to line him and his friends up and make like a circus seal..." Anyway, you get the point

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for your help. I was just wondering why guys did that. Do some of them consider it to be manly or something?? But thank you for your help you have clearified things for me