Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay So I have a thought for all those who are bored enough to read this post.

Life can be complete shit at times. Dont let it get to you. It will only bring you down. Instead when you think things are at thier worst, look to what was good and your life. That will make you feel better. It may be difficult at first, but after a while all you'll see are your happiest moments.

THink about this when you get the chance and when you are upset in the future. Hopefully it will come in handy. If not give me a call and I will be more than willing to listen to you. Thanks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You know, this is quite the helpful post considering the group of people who post on this message board [img]tongue.gif[/img] And yeah, I think all of us go through those periods of time...they fucking blow. Thanks for the advice, and yeah, if it doesnt work, expect to hear large and detailed accounts of experiences intended to draw pity headed in your direction as now you even said youd listen to it [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Chris I will not listen to someone mearly out to get pity. Rather I will listen to some one with a real problem. and it better not be some shit that you would make out to be a problem.

The Amazing Nightcrawler

I think that she would rather listen to someone with a probem worth listening to...right love

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="red"> <font face="Bones">Uhm...Uhm [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] are you expecting me to take a side... oops I said that outloud didnt I... I mean yes love I would rather listen to someone with a problem than just someone complaining. [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font></font>

The Amazing Nightcrawler

Taking sides and taking names