Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My God that is fucked up!!! ll bcause the grandparents wouldnt let them go to the beach?? what s theis world coming to??? I bunch of kids who are so fucking spoiled that they cant take no for an answer. That they have to have everything. (and htis is going to make me sound old and prolly stupid) But kids today need to fucking grpw up and realzie that they cant have everything that they fucking want in life. it just doesnt happen that way. and there is such a thing as having to much which is never good. ITs like giving a five year old a rolls royce for his birthday. He cant drive and he certainly wouldnt know what to do with it. were as if you gave it to him when he was like oh say 21 he would be ore appricative ofit esp after you give him a beater carfrom the time he was 16-21 then he would relish in the goodness of the nicer vecicle. Kids today seriously need to learn the words dispiline and obey. I think that today everykid should go through boot camp and be forced to deal with drill instructors. should they do that they would truely know the meaning of it and truely appriciate all that their parents do for them and give to them. Todays kids are soft pricks who appriciate nothing and that is a sad thing

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow...just wow.

Another instance of kids being stupid.

Marijuana might have been a factor, but they still had a choice, and they seemed to have planned the murders.

My verdict: They are dumb shits who deserve everything they get.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So Jesse...

Want to goto the beach???

L