Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Dizz? Dizzy? Hey, yo? You listening to me or am I just talking to myself? He-lllll-oooo? Earth to Di--"

"Did you know that in some cultures deja vu is seen as you being able to recall things that have happened in your past before your rebirth?"

"You're so fucking wierd. So, like I was saying, Lily and I are go--"

"I bet I was a gaudy millionaire before I became Dizzy. Rich and robust, with a pot belly that I wore extremely tight white satin over."

Kingston angled his jaw to the side and took a moment to breathe. The childish monstrosity sitting in front of him ate a corner of the straw before sucking down saliva and dead ice. The McDonalds cup was empty but Dizzy didn't seem to notice, or care.

"For fucks sake, Dizz, will you shut up about reincarnation and a-- The fuck is all over your hands? Did you get into the Sharpie's again?"

"My boyfriend wrote on me."

"...."

"I wrote a song about him while you were in the bathroom. Do you want to hear it?"

"The fuck did you get a boyfriend?"

Dizzy glanced at the simple watch across her emaciated wrist. It was about the only thing not colorful on the saucer wide eyed nymph.

"Two hours and twenty seven minutes ago. With maybe a few seconds to spare."

"Oh, yeah?" Kingston snickered the New York conditioned clack of his tongue. Dizzy found it liberating and harsh, like a thug with out a glock in the middle of a gang war. Ready to take a bullet in the teeth and a fist in the face. Staring, lovingly, to that of the spike headed man-child. He couldn't be over twenty four, or younger than sixteen. Dizzy never asked.

"Yes. I love him. I want you to meet him. I think you will like him."

"What's his name?"

"Uhm, uh ... Sh--Shakespeare? Shapiro? Sheep? Shep!" Pipsqueek chorus, clean and elaborately pieced with piercings and Colgate white teeth. McDonalds cup was shoved away so she could scramble and grab at Kingston's hands. "We kissed and it was magic."

Kingston had a cockeyed look at the miracle star girl, though knew better than to really correct the innocent lunacy she suffered.

"Fine, fine. You're in love with him. Just like you were in love with me, right?" There was a hint of jealousy biting through his stare. Dizzy laughed and it sounded like dirty nickel's and cicadas, falling down into a coffee can.

"I DO love you, Kingston William Jason Palberry Junior." A name she had made up for him, even though his real name was Jaxon. Everyone called him that. Everyone but Dizzy. "I just don't want to fuck you. You understand, right? I am going to go to Shep's for a picnic and then we're going to fuck. I told him he can sleep with other girls, because I don't care. He liked my dogs."

Kingston, aka Jaxon, curved his jaw to the side and gave a plastic coated look Dizz's way. Dragging away his hands and trailing the scent of cigarette smoke, transferring it to the palms of Dizzy. "Right." He huffed and puffed, but had no house to blow down. Only had the candy blooded dutchess in his face, coo'ing those nightingale fables at him so adoringly.

"Awww, Kingston, don't be sad. Will you help me on Friday at the shelter? I want to sneak this pug out and take him to Molly. I think Molly would love him."

"You can't see Molly, Dizzy. Her parents got a restraining order on you after you stole that car and picked her up from school, to take her to the zoo."

"They don't know what's best for Molly. And her parents love me! They just need coaxing and plus, I promised. I never break promises, Kingston, you know that. Never. Please, please, please?"

The slippery slope of her neck looked like an elongated swan song, the lyrics of her skin rippling across her buzzsaw bones and beautiful sculpt. Kingston couldn't resist the eyes: toxicity levels of gigantic green and goopy brown.

"Fine." Was his answer.

Dizzy was a flash parade of a carousel romance, her colors blending much like the artificial horses decorated so wildly, vividly. Inviting and friendly, if not completely faux.

"I need to go!" Kingston was reminded of the White Rabbit. Though this was the other side of the looking glass, and rabbit holes were everywhere for Dizzy to dig down into. "I promised Shep. Do you want to come? You have to leave when we fu-- OH! MY RED RAINBOOTS! I left them at Lily's! Will you get them for me? Thank you and please, I love you and miss you."

Half way through the park, she blended in just as well as a spot of blood would in the snow: contrasting and mysterious.

Kingston was left with an empty McDonalds cup and Dizzy's familiar scent of Fantasia cloves.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

shep came howling sloppy outside her window at three in the morning, clutching a forty in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

"diiiiiiizsterlyyy baaaaaaaab whereee th'fuck're yahhh buuuh come out!"

stumbling feet brought him aside to a cemented stoop, head cracking a step as he crumbled in a puppeteers's cruel joke, the snores from his open mouth snarling out into the chilled october air.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Drowsy.

She had been far away from memories and reality, of the people who cared if she lived or died. Her skin was starlight and her lips were cherry. A clash of a color coated girl who slithered beneath old blankets of My Little Pony and The Dark Crystal.

She electrified life and there wasn't a single soul that wouldn't admit it.

The noise came to stir her spine first, squirming with a puff of air into her pillow. The dream started fading. Fading, fading, fading ..

Gone.

A kick of the blankets from her body, all but the comforter that she was balled up in. Large, obnoxious duck slippers were urged on with a shuffle. Eyes still cracked, leaking out only seconds worth of spun together green that was glassy with her lucid slumber.

Cigarette hung loose from her mouth, cocked to one side to let the smoke crawl up the skyscraper of her features. Her nightgown being a pair of underwear that were seemingly falling from the emaciation of her hips and a tank top that howled so close to her skin.

Shuffling down the stairs, winding around to open the doors that would lead her to the stoop.

She somehow knew the alcoholic love of her life was shacked up in the October cold.

Reaching him, not bothering to pull the forty from his hand or shift him into a better position, the nymph snubbed the half eaten away cigarette into the concrete and squatted near him. Coiling up, curling her bones in different degree's of seperation. Head to his shoulder, skull bumping up to his chin. The blanket sprawled over them, even as she shivered and cursed herself for leaving the safety of her bed.

Though she felt even safer here. With the passed out, gutterborn super star who had rusted edges and suicide scriptures on his wrists.

This, was where she slept for the rest of the morning, until he woke up and dragged her, hopefully, inside.

The bastard and the beauty.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

his brain lay content in blackhole memories, scant and playing backwards in polaroid snapshots thrown at his face. he snorted in a heavy breath as both eyelids came ripping apart from their gummy twins, hands numb as they moved through bedsheets and girl-limbs, the events from last night struggling to highlight for him.

"oh, diz," he breathed a sigh of relief at the mass of multicolored hair and carnival inkwork stretching across her skin, nosing down into a pillow. the hangover thumped around his head like racetrack hooves, breath pushing out stale malt liquor perfume to his bedmate. "how'd i get in here?" he croaked to the sleeping fairytale, a hand humping under her tanktop, flat palm slumped to her belly. "s'okay, s'nice.."

with an exhausted grunt he hauled his head over to her, forehead pressing against the side of her shoulder, his warp of hair a winding greaseslick mess inches away from the girl's chin. as he nodded back out again, the only thing he could think to himself was thank god it wasn't a sixteen year old again.