Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: venus stopped the train: olivia liddell.

Inactive Member secondhand_stars's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

After the news broke out about -- well, everything, I remember Liv marching through the offices towards mine. It's really the funniest thing, too, because here she is a little pocket-sized thing with her hair flying out like some modern-day Medusa and face set in the strangest expression. She was absolutely indignant. Anyway, she storms into my office, throws down the magazine article, and stares at me. I prepare for the worst because really, there's no telling what Liv Liddell is going to do when she's upset. I'm sitting there, waiting to be told off and maybe even have something thrown against the wall. I'm praying for the life of my unborn children and she goes, 'So fuckin' what?' and stomps off again. We didn't talk about it for ages after that.

-- Lani Donovan, Cofounder and President of Satellite Records,
    on Liv Liddell and the media's discovery of her parentage.

Inactive Member secondhand_stars's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Subj: Well, goddamn.
    Date: 7/30/2005 12:21:50 AM Eastern Standard Time
    To: <u>[email protected]</u>

Lucy,

You tell Norman Bates if he tries to eat you up, I'm going to come to Japan and kick his and Clark fucking Gable's ass. Jude took this moment to look over my shoulder and correct me but fuck if I care who eats who in what movie and how it's Hannibal Lector instead of Norman Bates. Fuck him. Shit. Anyway. You at least having a good time? I mean, I couldn't make much sense out of that letter of yours. How you been feeling? Better yet, tell me more about that strange middle of the night encounter. I love that shit. You guys fucking? The public wants to know. Well, the public minus Jude because he's got a big fucking nose and keeps looking over my shoulder. I think he probably is real surprised that I can spell or work this goddamn thing.

Moving on, why don't you bring him to New York. I mean, hell. Let's see if dream-date can hack it with us. I don't know how it'd be all fawning and adoring. Hell. He's the one who bought you a plane ticket to Japan. If inviting and reciprocating is being the president of his fan club, then you got a full-on scary stalker on your hands.

Don't you worry girl. I'm real sure that if he ain't getting a view of the real you through them drawings then he's gonna real soon. He ain't drawing you naked is he? If he is, I'm buying. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] (Like that smile shit? I bet you do.)

I gotta get off this goddamn thing so that Jude can go back to work, but I just wanted to send you a little message. You take care now. Don't eat too much of that raw shit. I ain't saying I is or I ain't reading them birthing books you made me promise not to read but I heard that pregnant women ain't supposed to eat all of that.

I miss you. Write me back if you get a chance.

Liv

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ July 30, 2005 08:56 PM: Message edited by: perestroika ]</font>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123