Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Weel I don't have screenies of the griefing and killing but I do have of the trash talk and stuff and the dude is named Demised. I was headed for the incident when the server crashed 10k times yesterday.

It's information anyway I hope it helps; if you want the message window from the screenshots or the only slightly (upper left corner) retouched originals let me know here or via email.

In the originals I just noticed that your very own Reed Richards is in the background offering to pay big for resources. Woo!

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 07, 2004 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Ultramagnetic ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well theres no demised in our clan.
    Nor has anyone named Demised applied for our clan.

Anyone who doesnt have a clan tag on and claims to be from primez or any other clan is being retarded and shouldn't be believed.

if u got the screenshots post them here. I dont like emailing ppl i dot know for fear of virus attachments these days.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He never claimed to be in primez only that he was "joiing" you. I'm sorry if I came across accusatory in any way. I came here to see what I could see about Primez and to give you guys info in case you were considering him. I always look at people's clan/alliance under their name if I have any doubts.

Since no one named Demised is in Primez or under consideration I won't take up any more of your time with this. I certainly believe you over some random dude's PM to one of my friends.

But I would like to visit the boards and post now and then if that's ok. There's funny stuff here. Happy hunting [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 07, 2004 04:01 PM: Message edited by: Ultramagnetic ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sure these are public forums anyways.

And theres beena rash of Primez related problems with people claiming to be primez or primez alts lately.

I guess we been targeted lately by some unknown shadowy enemy [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Its all fun and games though so good luck to them shadowy figures oooo, they give me the chills

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didn't know anything about Primez except that I got randomly killed by Thax at Nurka but then who hasn't been? Hee [img]smile.gif[/img] I read your charter and I love it. Also I met Fever once in passing and he was cool.

Anyway some of my people were having an issue with this dude who says he wants to join Primez. I think he's counting on Primez to back him up when he griefs/harasses/++++racial slurs but from what I've been reading you guys don't back punks who waste time getting no XP. I haven't seen the screenies of the racial slurs or the part where he was talking about applying to you guys. So I won't mention any names yet.

Even if he does make it in I think you guys would figure him out pretty quick.

I guess there's not much point to this except hello from Guild Medieval. Please visit us on the web if you have some time at http://www.guildmedieval.com.

Keep up the good stuff!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Man I think if they're that jealous they should work their way up from a 15k mace too.

Then they can start talking.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 08, 2004 11:43 AM: Message edited by: Ultramagnetic ]</font>