Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On behalf of Frist - opinions on recruitment.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ya the subclan definitely needs more people and talent.

And again, Primez recruit, disciplined and players who play alot. I would even recruit a PK'er if he was a cool guy and obeys orders when he needs to oeby war directions even if he pk'ed. So long as he pk'ed only people as strong or stronger than him and or he pks groups of people.
    Just don't want noob pk'ers lamers who can't beat anyone close to being at his level.

I want good players not flower puff girls who wants to give me flower and put make up on me so we can be fairies together.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Duroshar:
    Well... like NeXxT said, I guess you can't judge someone for wanting power or for being in KOR for whatever reasons at the time. People that were in there turned out to be good, and I don't have anything personal against these two. I guess I'll vote yes for them at least for a period of time to "give them a chance"... but I'm still not sure about everything. =/
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">well the thing is we give people a chance if they fit our primez requirements and we think their worthy and that they will be a benefit to the clan in the short term and long term.

Every new recruit is apotential scammer or spy, but we can't jsut stop recruiting everyone. A good clan always takes risks and how you deal with the issues that come in the future makes your clan stronger or weaker if you make the wrong one.

Overall more members will make primez stronger, a si don't reallie seen any changes between our allaince becuz of who we recruit because i have talked to the other clan leaders , specfically Zinn who Coj is amember under and he said it was fine by him so i dont see it affecting our allaince. And in Due time Coj will come ot understand a friend verus LK is better than none.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up here. SpitZ's a fine gamer and its easy to cast stones from past altercations and MG mentioned the " war " issue. I'm happy that the NA KoRs like SpitZ actually backed up their guild tag. This well I dont agree with my orders so I'm not gonna fight BS is just that BS..you wear the tag? Get your ass in their and fight. Then leave if do not like the direction of the guild. Very honorable doings pro gamer wise imo.

My situation similar I also come from a big guild albeit an ally and was an officer and trusted. I left honorably and came to Primez and of course the leadership here has to think well he could be a spy but he also could be an asset and make us stronger. Primez is alot of fun SpitZ.
    These guys are crazy, competent and fun. welcome

ps : MG please invite more spies please into guild so we can hang out and plot against you!

Bashar

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well the way i look at it is, spitfriez and the other NA KOR members do seem like decent players.
    and Primez ha snever had any problems with them in Dragon Valley when we pass by them.

The thing about KOR and forsaken is they pretty much ended up in a bit of awar due to lineagekiller and the Chinese KOR leadership supporting LK.

It is my belief that Chinese KOR leaders tells their NA KOR members to come help.

Now wether it is right or wrong, the fact remains KOR is at war with Forsaken. And a good soldier doesnt ask why first he does his duty to his generals and fights hard.

War isn't pretty nor is it fair. I just want good soldiers who listens to clan orders. Soldiers who believe in the PRimez mentality of Hardcore playstyle and competition.

Now i know during a clan war people become enemies and such and i don't see why Coj would take it so personal since you guys are at war with each other so of course KOR or NA KOR members are gonna take advantage of Coj being red and kill him. Thats called smart pvp and not bad , evil playness. There was much to gain to killing a red coj.

During a war situation, one must respect your enemies and given the fact, Lineagekiller isn't worthy of respect by anyone. It can't be said lineagekiller isn't a strong enemy to fight and it is in our best interests to take people from KOR and have them on our side verus LIneagekillers people than have them against us.

As for spitfirez and Nexxt wanting to join a powerful clan and go where the power is, i think almost everyone in forsaken, nightfall and primez joined our 3 respective clans becuz we are powerful too and since the members are high level they want to joina powerful clan and many people from primez left other lesser clans because they wanted to be ina clan with players who are their peers.

Also i have stated Spitfirez will return a nassen earring to Coj to help to relieve this conflict.
    Plus i don't think spitfirez or some of the na kor members killed coj for personal reasons, it's jsut a war thing. and once they join Primez i will keep them under control so they won't mess with forsaken or forsaken will not mess with them and give each other a chance.

its like if spitfirez and nexxt killed mightygiant and i lost a bp and a sword.
    and they both said ' hey we're sorry and didn't want to kill you jsut things got crazy, heres your bp and sword back ina week "

I'll be like ' ok cool thanks " because it wasn't a personal attack and i got my stuff back.

Coj hatred is directed towards lineagekiller and his kind and we should take people who dislike LK into our ranks and give LK hell and not bash into a corner ex NA KOR members who made amistake and realized the clan they joined wasn't in their best interests and playstyle.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow some great posts in here.

I have to say the more I learn about Primez the more I like them.

It's a game its not personal. IMO everyone deserves a chance.

Best of luck to Spit and Nexxt in Primez. I consider it an honor to fight by your side.

Zinn

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

to me spies are just extra slave labor for me to abuse [img]tongue.gif[/img] Spies in mmorpgs never hurt me since i'm a honest person and when is crew up i admit it, spies onyl good for creating misunderstandings and backstabbing.

1. i dont trust anyone so you can't backstab me int he general sense.
    2. tthis is a game , spies can't poison dagger my back, i won't die and if i did i ll be resurrected [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    3. i love spies actually they usually donate alot of help and free stuff ^_^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12