Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hey all, I saw your post on the lineage2 site and visited your website. I have to say..wow. I thought I chose the wrong server to play on and didn't think clans with this mindset would be on this server. Anyway here are the answers to the questions...

1) RageKIA
    2) 10% from level 27 DE pure Archer assassin
    3) I can be found playing 4-6 hours a day most days and more on the weekends
    4) Whew, where do I begin. I started out playing UO on the greatlakes shard with an Anti-clan...and played that for a long time until Asheron's call came out. I joined the Darktide Server and played both the Anti and pk viewpoint for a good 2 years. From there I played numerous games....Asherson's call2, SWG's. PvP is the main reason I play most online games.
    5) Like I said before...after reading your website...I was amazed. Primez has the same mindset I have. Which is to be the top elite players for pvp on the server, take a castle, and pretty much have lots of fun. I would consider letting me join because I am a player that can be trusted. I will stand and fight to the death to defend the honor of each individual in the clan and keep the reputation strong. I know I'm only level 27 at the moment but, I level fast and I hope that I can contribute my skills to the guild and make it better as a whole.
    6) I'd say refer to #5. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm 24 and currently Station in Korea working with the Air Force. I work Nights so usually when I'm playing L2 its the prime time hours back in the states. My job in the airforce consists of Loading and unloading bombs/missiles/ammmo from the A-10 Warthog. I'm trustworthy , funny, hard-working and most of all...a fun person to be around. I could write more but I suppose I should keep this short and sweet. If you need anymore information feel free to msg me in-game or reply here. Thanks alot

RageKIA
    27 DE pure archer assassin

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I appericate the excitement your showing for a clan such as ours.

I like your atitude and all but you have til end of this Sunday may 16th to reach level 32 before we can recruit you. Its a decently tough goal to acheive in my viewpoint so you can try to reach 34 level by Sunday may 23rd. to be considered.

Also i would like to know how long it took you to get to level 27? did you start during First day of open beta ?

@nd more personal question is i need you for at least a good 6 months of active duty. although if you can't play we can always boot you onf riendly terms to recruit ina replacement [img]tongue.gif[/img] I just want to make sure your gonna keep yourself alive and not get killed in the AirForce for 6 months. I respect men who serve our country or any country. But if u plan to join Primez you better not allow yourself to get shoot before u acheive the goals we set out to do.

Mightygiant.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow, I will try my best to hit level 32 by sunday. Thanks for giving me the opportunity.

RageKIA

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Show us that your a winner and we'll show you the love.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 10, 2004 06:48 PM: Message edited by: Dragonx ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just to give ya'll a little update. My character is halfway into level 29. Looking good....Take care

RageKIA

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

cool keep up the good work. I wish you make it to lvl 32 by sunday

Follows
    Following