Thread: Tetrahydros application (DE Assasin)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey guys, been looking for a clan and spoke to MightyGiant yesterday about it so here i am [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Here's my application:-

1) Characters name: Tetrahydro

1.5) My time in L2: Started playing when open beta started (28March) and have been playing since then. Did all the testing to see whats best during open beta and decided that de assasins were the best and started building Tetrahydro on the last day of open beta (26 April)

2) Charc class and level: Am currently gaining a level a day and am on 31 now. Will be 35 by the end of the week and plan to hit 40 next week if everything goes to plan.

3) Hours spent on L2: I work from 9-4 mon-fri and play after that till bout 4am (ask ninteth hehe) so i spend pretty much all my free time playing L2 (helps when your girlfriend is out of town heh) and im on everyday.

4) My involvment in mmorpgs: Started out in 1996-7 when Meridian59 came out, not sure if you guys have heard of it but its very similar to Lineage, PvP n everythin...actually its worse, if you die you drop everything hehe. Quit that in 2000 and moved to Everquest and played that for a year (lvl 55 gnome mage) and then DaoC but had to quit due to work commitments and now L2 [img]smile.gif[/img]

5) Why i want to join Primez: Ive got to know some of you by grouping with you guys and its always been fun and enjoyable. I want to be in a clan i know i can be a aprt of and not just be in a clan for the **** of it. I think Primez has an awesome group of players and reading from the rules and regulations, will have alot to offer in the future and am hoping i will have a chance to help the clan grow [img]smile.gif[/img]

6) About me: Been working in the IT industry after i graduated from uni 2 years ago and am now working at a web design company in Wellington, New Zealand. Travelled around the world alot when i was younger and have lived in Norway, Nederlands, Malaysia and Australia before. Started playing computer games i 1996-7 and had the dreams of becoming a computer programmer one day and here i am today, a web designer. Not exactly a programmer but close heh.

Hope this application will help you guys decide if im worthy or not [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks alot for reading

Tetrahydro (DE Assasin)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey DragonX [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks for giving me the opportunity [img]smile.gif[/img] im 40%into 31 now, server down so thought id check the forums. Should get 32 by tonight no problems. Will keep you guys up to date.

Tetrahydro

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

your post was very detailed and infomative.
    the impressive part is you getitng terathayon to level 31 only from 2 weeks of playing lineage 2.

the requirement now is level 32 to be recruit for trail and so once u get level 32 and the 100k fee you will be a shoe in for a spot out of the 4 left.