Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

.5) Your PC Arsenal. Aka Your gaming PC hardware specs. Write down exactly what kind of computer system you play lineage2 on. Speed. Ram. HD. Video Card. Etc etc.
    .5) Asus A7V333 Mobo; AMD XP 2100+ (1700 Mhz); 768 DDR; Radeon 8500 128 MB; Cable Internet
    1) Your characters name.
    1) StarClaws
    1.5) Write down exactly when you first started playing since open beta on your main character.
    1.5) Started this character half-way through open beta
    2) Your characters class and level.
    2) Shillen Oracle(DE Healer), 27
    3) How many hours a day and/or week do you play. If less than 30 hrs a week, don't bother joining.
    3) 35-45 (Had a friend from AZ last week so gotta catch up [img]tongue.gif[/img] Expect 50+)
    4) Please describe briefly your background involved with MMORPG's and PvP.
    4) I have mainly beta tested MMORPGs due to money troubles but now I am good financially! ;p I payed for ATITD and Ragnarok Online however. My PvP background mainly consists of Diablo and Diablo 2 PK/Dueling.
    4.5) List what you consider to be some of your greatest feats and achievements in your gaming history.
    4.5) I have been with the First Person Shooter scene for a while... Cal-IM Counter-Strike and Cal-O with Natural-Selection. Also was the best Sniper ever for Rogue Spear ;p Recently moved to MMORPGs to slow it down some.
    5) Please describe briefly why you want to join Primez and give us a good reason why we should consider letting you join.
    5) I would like to be apart of the greater community that Lineage 2 has to offer! The sieges and such. I also wanna have fun in a large group of people ;p
    6) Write an introduction for yourself that Primez can read and get to know you better as a person.
    6) You don't need no stinkin intro! ;p Uhhh... I am 18 finishing up HS and getting ready to move to college ;p Shorter days at school mean more game time! I like paintball and Music(Soad, QotS, FF, S41, Etc.) Anything else? I DIDNT THINK SO! ;p

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 17, 2004 11:22 PM: Message edited by: StarClaws ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well summer is coming up nos chool
    so i hope you will be playing more. Dont go to some Camp thsi summer your time is duty in the Primez Forces of L2 [img]tongue.gif[/img]

i'll think it over give me 24 hrs ill let you know and talk to psymon. Your level si kinda low even for a healer class if you werent so lazy this week and were level 30 or so we woulda let u in liek we said before. So play more and level up hehe

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ya as I said I been busy all week due to my friend coming to town ;p Expect big gains from me ;p