Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

On behalf of myself and the rest of Forsaken clan I wanted to wish you a rather late congratulations on rank 3 and best of luck on rank 4.

I had the opportunity to look over your clan rules and requirements and they are impressive.

I also had a chance to read many of your threads and found lots of great information there

If you have a chance please PM me in game Mightygiant. I have tried to contact you 3-4 times with no luck with no response. Bad luck I assume in sending you pm?s while you are afk.

It is my hope our clans can become friends and work together in the future to help each other. Right now we are 2 of the strongest clans on the server along with Nightfall and KOR

Congratulations again on all your hardwork and dedication. Keep it up,

Zinn
    Forsaken clan

http://forsaken.gamers.cc/index.php

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Likewise i have tried to send you a PM ingame while you were afk too [img]smile.gif[/img] I brought 580 C crystals from your Last night at dion for 3k each. Good prices too [img]tongue.gif[/img] Got my Silver Axe finally.

Anyways i already talked to you ingame so i hope our two clans can have a long and fruitful friendship and sharing of knowledge on Lionna.