Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi all, as most you probably know already, I was intending to leave the game for a while. Why? Because it's boring as hell, nothing to do besides grinding... Castle sieges suck, clan houses suck, dragon pets suck, having a castle sucks, boss raids suck, grinding sucks, erm, I'm getting carried by the wave, they don't really suck but I got bored to hell and back, couldn't really stand the 'grind all day do nothing besides it' trance anymore. I left all my possesions to Kshu so he's now a rich individual (he's been rich for more than a week already).
    On another topic, I signed up for the WoW europe beta. I might or might not get in, if I do I might or I might not see some of you there, but one thing I can tell you for sure: I'll play the retail WoW and if you do too, my name there will probably also be Birt. Hope to meet you in WoW or whatever other online games we will be playing in the future. It's been nice knowing you all.
    I'll keep an eye on these boards and on the forum boards, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you to get a useless castle [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

see u for sure in wow let me know what server u intend to play on when retail hits the fan [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ill be on one of the pvp servers in wow.

theres no way i will play on a non pvp server full of adena farmers i cant pk.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Same here, I will be on one of the PvP servers... I'm not sure what their model of a 'PvP server' will be but fact is, a MMORPG without PvP is not of interest to me.