Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

.5) Your PC Arsenal.

ok here goes.. 3 ghz processer, 1 gig 3200 ddr in duel, 2 10k sata harddrives in raid-0, radion 9700pro (going x800xt when it comes out), sb audigy2, 19" monitor.

1) Your characters name.

my characters name is UchihaWigen

1.5) Write down exactly when you first started playing since open beta on your main character.

I started playing twob to level 14, then switched to closed beta when it came out for na. got to level 18 on that. then came open beta and as soon as lionna came live i was on it. so basicly that day lionna opened i was playing.

2) Your characters class and level.

my characters class is a Pallus knight level 35, and i will be going Blade Dancer because i know how you all love my buffs.

3) How many hours a day and/or week do you play.

hmm i play aroun 7-8 hours a day, and all through the weekend!!!!

4) Please describe briefly your background involved with MMORPG's and PvP.

ok.. here goes........ first mmo i have ever played was a game called zelda online.. which turned into graal. from then on i have only really played ac2, shadowbane, beta of swg, and beta of the ps2 of everquest. now in shadowbane i was a co-leader of the biggest guild on the server called dominion, so i know how to pvp and orginize attacks and even castleseige!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

4.5) List what you consider to be some of your greatest feats and achievements in your gaming history.

greatests feats huh.. well lets say i was so happy the first time i beat super mario brothers i was going to have a big party till i saw you can play it again with those black things replacing the mushroom guys.!!!! but thats besides the point.. being a leader of the biggest guild on a server was quite a achievement. you know its good when someone on the other starts yelling out KILL WIGEN in a group of a few hundred at a seige!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

5) Please describe briefly why you want to join Primez and give us a good reason why we should consider letting you join.

because you guys <3 me and you <3 blade dancer buffs. heh but seriously i have been watching a lot of guilds playing, and it would be a honor to be playing with one of the top guilds on the server. <3 the buffs and experiance i can give you [img]tongue.gif[/img]

6) Write an introduction for yourself that Primez can read and get to know you better as a person.

im a 23 year old white guy. slender. sleeps with teddyyy baaa....... wait.. not that deep..... heh. i am a Computer IT at a aviation company, play and program games... games are the greatest invention nexto a toaster. so if you pick me and pvp you will NOT be dissapointed we are the damage buffers of the game [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

your friend the shillien oracle needs to apply too and fill out an application before we can decide.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

scratch that.. lvl 36 now. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This guy is hella impressive when it comes to a tight situation. I can only hope your shillian friend is as good [img]smile.gif[/img]

Edit: for anyone that didn't laugh it was a joke because "pvp" was applying also, lol

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 01, 2004 02:34 AM: Message edited by: Psymon ]</font>