Hiya,
I spoke to MightyGiant last night in game i havent had time to post because as unfortunate as it is i do have to work...anyway i do play 40+ hours per week i'm in -5GMT or eastern time. I'm a lvl 44 spellhowler ATM. OK, a bit about me...i enjoy pvp more than anything its a great way to get money fast. I dont pk noobs i dont pick on people unless they deserve it and i absolutely refuse to go red unless by accident...I was a member of Remnants of Chaos clan...however the leader is unsuitable for me and the other two members that left Acktarus and Syrus...they have already applied...I have a great deal of gaming experience i've played for as long as i remember from the Diablo games to Asherons Call's i've played jsut about every game that has pvp of some sort, I played lineage in Jap C/B NA C/B and NA O/B, so i know the game fairly well..I always strive to be the best in game but i always have fun. If there are any Other questions i didnt cover in this small novel here Please let me know or send me a Tel In Game...Thanks
Evil