Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well i for one order you never to go read with this bastard.
    for one going red gains us nothing from him.
    The best revenge is to follow hims ilently and wait til hes famring a mob or soemthing and get a train or mobs ot kill him and when mobs kill him he ll drop gear and loot. Because if you go red on him he wont drop gear or loot and you'll be red and u will 100% drop gear and loot and you will die.
    So i forbide anyone killing briandamage and going red. it serves our clan no purpose to have our members going red and disabled.

Paybacks will come eventually and it 'll come at a heavy dose of pain for him. Best way to deal with scum like him is to plan out more evil ways to hurt him and not be so direct as to just kill him and hurt ourselves going red.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually, he went purple from a strike and the root attempt. But, if training is the way it should be done, speed and a wonderful skill called fake death will prove useful. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Also people, remember you can /target him if he's anywhere nearby. You should try it every now and then to see if he's hiding in a corner of town sometime.

I'm just saying, I hate thieves and scammers, and I'm willing to do whatever I possibly can in this situation.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 20, 2004 09:17 AM: Message edited by: Duroshar ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12