Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well. So far a lot of people want to do the clan house idea instead of what we're doing now.

Thoroughly thinking out the matter and the input we've received it seems some people still want adena to buy whatever they still want to buy, cookies, beer, etc. The facts are though if you ever want a clan house you're going to be paying for it equally anyways. So you can either just pay for it now with all the loot dropping (mind you, a couple demon staff drops or drake mail drops would pay for the entire thing) or you can get all your adena now and then later on you have to pitch in adena anyways.

The other thing though, not EVERYONE participates in these orfen raids. Let's just say only 50% of the clan actually goes to orfen raids, while the other 50% is either not logged on for the raids or just never bothers to go. That means the 50% that never goes to a raid is getting a clan house for free, with no work invested. If we wait and make everyone pay an equal share at the end that means EVERYONE invests to get the clan house, not just a few people.

What I'm writing on this reply I didn't think of before but now that I think about it more it almost seems "unfair" for everyone if we use plan A. This is just my opinion, if you have any input on this then feel free to reply.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah im for B

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah i choose plan A

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes of course plan A. I also want to discuss we ourselves putting in some cash for this and theres a host of reasons why we want a clan house as soon as they become available. I really don't see any cons at all.

I'm in this for the long haul as I hope are many of you we need to work together on this. ok...

PROS

1. Recruitment - doh
    2. Resale value - doh
    3. Pets for war - doh
    4. Base of ops to help with unity - doh
    5. Your own dragon? - doh
    6. Others not gettin this advantage over us - doh
    7. Clan house bonuses - small doh
    8. Yeah we'll have a castle but when? miss the
    buy in and I bet you pay 50-100m for one. - doh

CONS

1. Initial expense - whoop de doo
    2. Upkeep costs - whoop de doo

Now there are alot of things involving those things listed and the current political climate I'm not going to discuss on a open board..however were all pro gamers and if you think bout it I'm sure you see alot of things.

One of the things I really like about Primez is our independance and self reliance. I also think we take it too far to the point its going to hurt us later. That's just my opinion dont flame me. I like to help people. On some things we need to come together. That one item that might have to wait a week to buy isnt going anywhere. I'm the poorest person in Primez I'm sure lol and hell even I can come up with 500k or so to pitch by time to bid.

Bashar - hatchling DA

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

its only 100k a week

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12