Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah 'cause like if i don't fill in my quota for typing, **** for the day, my head explodes. seriously. the last time, it was REAL messy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

haha no way. people are ******* idiots.

okay so like, we sell tickets inside at the concession stand during the week since we're so dead, and the person who sells concession also does tickets. anyhow there's this HUGE SIGN white background with RED lettering in the box office window that says "PLEASE PURCHASE TICKETS INSIDE AT THE CONCESSION STAND."

yet i continually have dumbasses that breeze right by the stand (it's when you first come into the door, where there are stantions with "PURCHASE TICKETS HERE" posted) and get all the way to the ******* ticket taker and they go:

"is this where i buy tickets?"

yes, from the mother******* special needs kid who couldn't ******* add the price of two bargain matinee tickets if his life depended on it.

morons.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I work in a bookshop and people come to the front counter and have shelves and shelves and books facing them and ask, "Is this the bookshop?".

It pleases me to know that dumb customers are a universal thing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

at least you guys arent responsible for reporting every strange bowel movement, food intake and preferences of fuzzy geese toys vs. fuzzy hedgehog toys to uptight superrich puppymoms who are more ******* neurotic than i am and have nothing better to spend their ******* money on...

at least you guys arent at work RIGHT NOW [img]frown.gif[/img] *crawls off to nap with the dauschunds on the couch*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah, um, atleast people don't walk in and ask:

"hey do you guys sell CDs?"

"well this is a record store. there is about ten rows of them if you look RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey, I'm at work right now and I work with incompetent college freshmen who I constantly have to bill because they have LOST their KEY to their ROOM.

Hello, you LIVE THERE.

Grah. Office jobs are the best/worst.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hahaha, man. i hate other people sometimes. some creepy old guy kept trying to come behind the register today and like touch me. i got my manager to threaten him...it was awesome.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DUDE!

alright so the other night this fukkin couple came to the theatre, and they were sorta youngish looking so my employee mike standing door (ticket taker) does his job and requests to see ID since it's for texas chainsaw massacre, which is rated R.

on her way out the door to get it, the girlfriend is bitching and says to her boyfriend in passing "he wants to see my ID 'cause of he age, he's a faggit."

so i'm sitting at customer service and go "EXCUSE ME? what did you just call my employee?"

"was i talking to YOU?!" the biiitch whirls around and gets all ghetto-eyed, so i crack a smile.

"no, but now you are, and you don't need to go calling my employee names. they don't get paid enough to come to work and take that kind of abuse."

but before i could say anything more she was out the door and i went over to her boyfriend, explained to him that i was sorry but they wouldn't be seeing a movie here tonight.

"are you serious? you can't do that." the ******** says.

"yeah i can. i have the right to refuse service to anyone i want." me in my retarded yellow tie and stupid black blazer.

by now the girlfriend had come back in, screaming about how what i was doing wasn't allowed, where was it printed that i have the right to refuse service?

"right on the back of your tickets, the ones i'm gonna refund to you plus your drink so you won't be losing any money tonight. you can go to westlake or janss, but you're not staying here."

as i hand the girl her money back i smile and say "have a great night!" and she flips me off and calls me a loser.

it was awesome.

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ October 12, 2006 03:41 PM: Message edited by: killjoyed ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 12, 2006 03:44 PM: Message edited by: killjoyed ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that story deserves one of these: [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

that's a gold star for you.

Follows
    Following