0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Name: Spencer Sienna Avery
    Nickname: Spence
    Nationality: Irish
    Occupation: Professional psychic and palm reader. Does the occasional tarot card readings, as well.
    Birthday: October 13
    Birthplace: NY, NY
    Current Residence: N/A
    Orientation: Straight
    Marital Status: Single

Appearance

Height: 5'4
    Weight: 117lbs
    Eye Color: Gray
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Hair Style: Medium and Layered
    Body Type: Average

Parents: Veronica and Derek Avery
    Siblings: Unknown

[Currently looking for someone to play her brother and someone to play her sister.]

<font color="#ffffff" size="1">[ January 04, 2008 08:41 PM: Message edited by: empty hearted ]</font>

HB Forum Owner crying razorblades's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center>fff

So in the end,
    I will be what I will be.
    No loyal friend
    was ever there for me. </center>

<font color="#ffffff" size="1">[ January 04, 2008 08:41 PM: Message edited by: empty hearted ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She'd never let them know her secrets.

She'd never tell them that she could really speak to the dead, that she could see them, hear them, and that she was even friends with some of them.

It just wasn't acceptable. People prefered to believe in logic and reason, critizing and doubting anything that didn't have a scientific explanation. But Spencer knew better.

That's why she lived her life the way she did. With no friends, no one could stab her in the back and betray her. She kept in touch with her family, of course, but only because they believed in the same things she did.

Sure, she was a known psychic, but no one truly believed her. They walked off with their friends afterwards, laughing about how they had just wasted "10 dollars for nothing!" and skipped on back to their boring, narrow minded lives.

What a waste. All the potential the human race had was wasted on logic and science. It made her sick.

The only person she talked to was Chris. Christopher, as Jeremy and Craig called him.

Jeremy and Craig. They had been dead for over a century, but they were her two best friends. Spirits or not, she loved them unconditionally. They lived in her living room closet, as strange as that was, but her life was strange as it was and she was happy with it.

Chris was related to Jeremy in some way, and the path Chris was heading was leading him straight to hell. The boy was a junkie, and he didn't seem to be getting any help from living relatives and/or friends. That's when Spencer was thrown into the equation.

He was her junkie prince with shaggy blonde hair and brilliant blue eyes that shined so brightly when he wasn't fucked up.

He was so skinny that every time she hugged him, she was scared he would break, or that he would cut her with the protruding bones of his spine. She could feel every single one of them, her fingers dipping down and up, down and up, every time she ran a fingertip down his spine.

But she was there to help him. That's what she was supposed to do.

However, she'd never tell him her secrets. She'd never tell him that they brought him to her.

He'd never believe her anyway.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She was fucking tired.

F u c k i n g sick and tired of having to explain herself every damn day of her life!

"Yes, I'm a psychic.."
    "Yes, I can see spirits. They don't like being preferred to as 'ghosts'."
    "NO. I can't read your mind. I'm not telepathic."

People really amazed her sometimes. They could be so ignorant but so intelligent at the same time.

But really, that's not what had her so pissed off today.

No, what had her so incredibly pissed off today was that while she was sitting in her thick velvet chair, in front of her stupid crystal ball that her boss INSISTED she "use" because 'you can't be a psychic with out a crystal ball!', someone came in.

Someone...evil. She felt it immediately. It was so harsh, so instant, that she was almost afraid to look up. But when she did, she knew her feelings were correct.

His aura was so red, so angry, so full of hate and revenge that everything she saw in his future was bad, filled with pain on others and himself.

"I can't tell you your future. I'm sorry."

It was a simple sentence! One. Little. Sentence.

And of course, she fucked up.

"You're supposed to tell them what they want to hear, Spencer. You have to tell them HAPPY things, things that will most likely happen to them. NOT PISS THEM THE FUCK OFF!"

God, her boss was such a bitch. Someone like her made Spencer's own aura change in an instant.

She tried to explain to her, tried to tell her that she didn't work that way, and she especially wasn't going to lie about what she saw...

but Veronica was having none of that. "One more time, and you're gone."

Spencer left work today with such an anger that it scared her. She was half tempted to go home, go straight to her spell book, and cast a hex on little miss Veronica.

But she wouldn't dare do that. You don't mess with someone that way, especially when it's harmful.

She wasn't a witch, not by a long shot, but even SHE knew that.

<font color="#ffffff" size="1">[ January 18, 2008 12:22 AM: Message edited by: empty hearted ]</font>