All right all right. Here's the basics.

This forum has been created for my work only.
Snippets, tales, diary entries.. Of my character Bianca Avery.

This is a new character. So let's get things going.

I made this site for people to grasp a better background of my character.

Topic titles will vary.

But here are a main few.

Topic --- about
"Public Events" --- Something that anyone could know about. By word of voice through other characters, or just not anything secret.

"Private Events" --- Something that no one could know about unless she spoke of it. It could be home life, or anything like that.

"Diary Entrys" --- No one can know about this information. Unless I state otherwise.

"Past Events" --- This is an event that happened in her past. I will usually post these if something going on doesn't make any sense, and it has a past connection with something that happened in her life. This will be posted, to clear up mun questions. A past event cannot be known by anyone, unless she spoke of it, or I state otherwise.It is in the past, and it's only to clear up confusion with the muns.

I will update later, if there will be more topic types.

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ January 18, 2008 06:58 AM: Message edited by: Let The Spirits Speak ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ January 18, 2008 07:04 AM: Message edited by: Let The Spirits Speak ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 18, 2008 07:15 AM: Message edited by: Let The Spirits Speak ]</font>