Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is where diary posts will be made. For more information about these posts, check the message board basics.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

January 16, 2008.

All right. When we opened the shop. I decided to keep a diary.. I use to when I was younger. But I grew out of it.

But now I'm back to my old ways.. Sort of. And writing in this purple diary. It took me a couple of weeks, but I decided I have something to talk about.

So here we go.

My brother is out of town, and will be for weeks that somehow keep extending the longer he travels.

He's gathering us some information on how we can improve and master our abilities.. You know, Sophie being able to see the dead, talk to them.. All that. Brother being able to read minds. And me, the fact that I can find spiritual aquras in almost anything.. And I use this by doing my readings. With.. Everything. Bones, shells, tea leafs, and cards.

Anyways. I've been practicing everything. Alot. Everyday. Though in small incriments, so as to not burn out my own aura.

I'm going to the shop today. We haven't officially opened yet. But I'm gonna do some paperwork.. And other things.

See ya.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

January 18, 2008

I had a vision.

A really strong one. So strong that I was actually walking around in it. Like it was real.

But things were different. I didn't look at anything else other than the area that I was in. The street seemed normal, though I wasn't looking for abnormalities.

I found this church. So much spiritual energy.. It was ridiculous. So I followed my sense. Down the dirt path. To the back of the church.

Down the hill.

There were dead girls hanging from a tree! All about my age. And some older. So they appeared.

Everything-- thne I noticed-- was fuzzy.. and foggy. That's when I realized I was having a vision.

I looked around for my clue. Cause everytime I have a vision, there is something there for me.

And I found it, the note on the cellar doors. I didn't get to go down into the cellar-- it was glowing bright with spiritual energy. But I didn't wanna go down there anyways!

I have the note now. And I keep reading it.

"they are coming for you too Genevieves blood"

It's written. Normal.. looking, not like it's written in blood or anything.

A crumply piece of paper.. Black pen ink.

Seemed very, elgible hand writing. Not all.. unelgible. And in a diagonal line.

I've looked it over a million times.

And then I thought.

Handwriting Analysis.

Oh Shit! Sophie!
    I better call her.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 18, 2008 10:35 PM: Message edited by: Let The Spirits Speak ]</font>