Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is where past events will be posted. For more information about these posts, check message board basics.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

--She was seven years old--

"Daddy?" The little girl in the passengers seat of the truck, spoke to the man driving. Who was apparently her father.

She had thick brown hair that was just above her shoulders. And large chocolate colored eyes that stared at the man next to her. She was completly drawn by curiosity, one could tell by the way she leaned over into his area. Completly focusing her eyes on his face.

He looked at her after a long moment, flicking ash from his cigarette and out the window. He was handsome, young looking. There was definitely a large age gap from her mothers age, and her daddy's age. He had scruff of short hairs growing in along his jaw and his chin. But he was still pretty good looking. And something about his eyes, looked like the own little girls.

"What?" He broke the silence, glancing from her and to the street, and then back to as he occasionally sucked smoke from his cigarette.

"Do you think I'll be as pretty as mommy?" The little girl asked as she stared at him still. He kept looking back to her, but still kept his eyes on the road. They were almost to her mothers house.

"Sure, kid. You can be as pretty as mommy." He answered her question, and seemed to have pent up emotions about the girls mother.. you could see it in his face.

"Daddy?" Again, she was curiously staring at him with doe-sized eyes.

"What?" He flicked the finished cigarette out the window, then rolled it up.

"I wanna be like mommy."

There was another long silence. And he sighed heavily, and looked at her with the same eyes that she was looking at him with. The only thing he ever gave her were those eyes, and his nose.

"You don't wanna be like mommy, kid." It wasn't a surprising answer, giving the mother father relationship led to a bastard child, then a split soon after.

"Why?" She was confused. Her tiny brown brows knitted together at her forehead, she looked outt the window and pondered along time, before her father broke the silence again.

"Mommy's a slut. She's no good trailer trash.. slut!" He looked frustrated, and was digging for his pack of cigarettes again, even though he just smoked one.

There was silence, Bianca's eyes filled up with tears. She didn't understand what he was saying. But she could tell by his tone that it was bad.

"A crazy woman, and one day. They'll take her away from you, and you'll get to come live with me. And you won't be crazy like her." He pointed at himself when he mentioned her living with him. Yes, pent up emotions was righ. He looked at her as he guided the wheel to control the vehicle.

More silence.

"Daddy. Don't talk about mommy that way." Quite a acid-tongue response from a little girl.

"I'll talk about here that way all I want." He had long lit up another cigarette, and began smoking it after he rolled down the window again.

They pulled into the drive, she started sobbing horribly and wiping her face. Her backpack was grabbed and she rushed out of the truck.

Running to the door and opening it and hurrying inside.

He overdosed on Cocaine that night.

He never saw Bianca again. And she missed him. Despite that he hated her mother. He was her daddy.

<font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ September 10, 2008 12:11 AM: Message edited by: Let The Spirits Speak ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

---She Was Seventeen---

"Come on Bianca, you'll love it." The boy who she loved just as muc has he loved his drug, was right there, encouraging her to do it. To not be afraid.

"Are you sure? I just don't wanna freak out." There was fear in those chocolate eyes, and she held onto the pill into her hand with a closed fist.

"You won't freak out, were all here." He motioned his hand out as if to point out everyone in the room. In the living room of the house, her house. Her mom let her do things like this.. Just how she was.

The lights were off, they were glow sticks and flashing lights all over.

"All right, whatever. But my sister is gonna kill me." Bianca's fear was still in her eyes, but she opened her fist and stared at the pill, then looked to Dominick. Was she sure?

That was the night she tried her favorite drug.

Pill popped into her mouth, and swallowed down with a full glass of orange juice.

It didn't take very long. They gave her something else to help it kick in quickly. Probably a caffeine pill. She couldn't remember.

But she just rolled the night away.

---2 Hours Later---

"Dude. I'm rolling so hard." Bianca talked over the music while chewing on some rubbery baby toy. She leaned over and allowed Domonick to wrap an arm about her.

And he smiled and kissed her forhead.

"I know B, but don't forget to drink water." He reassured her while handing a water bottle over to her that was on the table next to him. They were sitting on the floor, by the wall.

"I know. I won't." She responded, taking the bottled water and drinking it down once the lid was off. But she didn't drink to much.. just enough.

The small group of people had flooded the living room with lights and glow sticks. Music bumping there were girls dancing topless and a couple making out on the couch. Bianca was perfectly comfortable with her naked back to the cold wall, sitting next to Domonick while chewing her baby toy.

---An hour later---

"I dunno mom!" She screamed at her mom while shaking her boyfriends body and searching for a heartbeat in his neck.

"He won't wake up!" She cried, wiping her eyes then throwing her arms out being frustrated, and looking at her mother next to her.

"Call the cops, get everyone out of here."

Everyone was out by the time the cops got there.

And Bianca cried all night at the hospital. She wouldn't leave his bedside until they finally took him away.

Her first love, Domonick Raine.

And her best friend.

He was gone. And she still grieves today.

<font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ September 11, 2008 02:46 AM: Message edited by: Let The Spirits Speak ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

---She Was 6 Years Old---
    --The Day She Met Domonick--

"Mrs. Grace! He pushed me!" The girl whined to the woman while tapping her arm.

"I did not!" The boy whined to the woman as well, and then stepped back and crossed his arms.

Mrs. Grace spoke up over the two, and shook her head in dissapointment. "You two have been fighting all day, why don't you two just be friends?"

Little Bianca chewed her lip and crossed her arms. "I don't wanna be friends with Domino."

Mrs. Grace and the boy corrected. "Domonick."

"Whatever!" She waved her arm.

"Now that's not the proper attitude, shape up you two. And go play."

"Okay." They both chimed.

The next time they went outside. Domonick offered to push Bianca on the swing. And she let him.

That was the day they became friends. And they were unseperable.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

---She Was Ten Years Old---
    --Her Birthday--

"Mooooooooom!" Bianca called down the hall while heading towards her mothers bedroom in her jeans and a t-shirt. More like, stomped to the bedroom.

Silence.

Standing out side the door the ten year old Bianca began banging on the door with a closed fist.

"Mooooooom!"

"What?!" There was a muffled, aggravated voice behnd the door before it was flung open.

Bianca stared at her mother with big brown eyes.

"My friends are gonna be here any minute-- What are you doing?" She asked, as her mother headed back into the room to finish curling her hair.

There was a drawn out silence, and Bianca rolled her eyes while leaning against the door frame of the bedroom.

"I'm getting ready." Said in a soft voice as she fluffed her curls and headed back over to Bianca.

"It's not like you need to impress anyone. Their only ten year olds." Bianca huffed at her mom and turned to head back down the hall.

---Two hours later.---

Ding Dong!

The door was opened by Bianca. And she grinned and hugged the blonde boy that was there. She was only really excited for him to come, not anyone else.

"Domino!"

Obviously the name stuck.

"I thought you weren't gonna make it?.." Bianca questioned her friend with curious eyes, while leaning out the door a bit.

His mom stood beside him, and was holding him by the arm. "He's been a pain in the butt." She said with a smile. "Two hour drive, but we made it." She sounded relieved.

Him and his family had moved outside of town, but his mom promised him that she'd take him to her birthday. They'd be moving back in a year or so. And her and Domonick always got to see eachother on weekends.

Domonick spoke up, and looked to his mom, who was holding something behind her back. "Mom, you can give it to her now." He looked happy.

The mother pulled a little box out infront of her, and a bouquet of flowers.

Bianca grinned wildly. "No way!" She laughed and looked at him with bright eyes.

"Take 'em." He blushed strongly, and put his hands behind his back.

"Flowers.. Their so pretty! Purple ones too? My favorite color!"

"I know. I remembered." He put his hands behind his back and looked completly embarassed.

The box was handed over, and she opened it up.

Inside was a tiny silver ring. With a dragon fly on it, and the head was a tiny green stone.

That was the day that Bianca fell in young love. But she didn't know this 'til later.

To this day she still has that ring on a necklace around her neck. No one would ever find her without it.

<font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ September 11, 2008 02:52 AM: Message edited by: Let The Spirits Speak ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

---She Was Thirteen Years Old---
    --The Day Domonicks Dad Died--

Bianca rolled around in her bed all night.

Tossing and turning. But she couldn't sleep. Something was wrong. Horribly wrong. And she knew it. She leaned over to her bedside and turned on the light.

She headed downstairs and went to the cupboard to get a glass, when someone knocked on the door.

She dropped the glass, she got so scared. It shattered all over the floor.

She pitter pattered out of the kitchen, and to the front door. Staring into the peep hole.

It was Domonick.

She opened the door quickly.

"It's pouring outside, what're you doing here?"

Domonick and his family had moved back into town a few years back. Only ten minutes away from Bianca's house.

Domonick was drenched, standing a few inches taller than the young woman.

He fell to his knees and started sobbing.

That was the first time she ever saw him cry.

Besides the time he got hit in the face with a baseball when they were seven. But that was out of pain.

She kneeled down, and lifted his head.

"What happened?!"

He spoke in sobbing words. Tears streaming down his cheeks.

"My father is gone. He got into a wreck tonight.. And he didn't make it."

This made Bianca look at the clock. Three AM.

"Lemme get my mom."

Bianca's mother was like a second mom to Domonick by now, she went upstairs, forced him to sit on the couch first, then got her mom.

Sophie eventually was woken up, since she was close friend's with Domonick.

That was the night she realized he was more than just a boyfriend.

But her first love.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

---She was Fifteen Years Old---

"I'm gonna marry you one day!"

"No you're not." She laughed and pushed him as they walked down the road.

"I swear it, BB, I'm gonna marry you. Whether you like it or not."

She laughed harder and shoved him again.

"I'll sweep you off your feet, and carry you away!"

He was always poetic like that.

And cute.

And funny.

And everything.

"Sweep me away? And take me to our own place?"

"We have our own place. I just haven't showed it to you yet."

"What?"

"Yup. It's beautiful, away from the city, and where you can see the stars."

"I'll take you there one day."

"And I'll tell you something special."

"And?.."

"I'm not telling you now!" He grinned and brushed bangs from his eyes, and shoved her lightly. He towered over her by now.

"Bummer. I really wanted to know!"

She paused, and spoke again.

"But I guess I can wait."

That was the day he promised her. And basically said he loved her. It was an unspoken bond.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

---She Was Sixteen Years Old---
    --The Special Place--

"Where are we going?"

"You'll find out when we get there!"

They stumbled through rock and bushes with their flash lights.

"I'm so cold."

"Don't worry, BB, you'll be fine."

Silence.

"Domino!"

"Dominooo!"

"I'm right here!" Rustling in the bushes.

"Come through this way."

"Okay!"

She followed his voice through the bushes, then found herself standing at a rocks edge, by a small pond. The moonlight casting across the water. And the stars bright in the sky.

"Do you remember?"

"Remember what?" She looked over her shoulder, then turned around.

He knelt upon one knee.

She gasped. And put her hands to her mouth.

And pulled out a small black box. Popping it open and showing her his gift.

She gasped again when she saw the box. And what was inside was the most beautiful gift ever.

A white gold ring, a small band with orange blossoms engraved into it. And small diamonds placed intricatly into the gold in the center of each blossom.

It sparkled in the moonlight.

And he spoke, standing to put the ring on her litle left ring finger.

"I love you Bianca."

He never called her Bianca.

And she cried.

And he smiled, and kissed her so deeply that her head was in the clouds.

And she spoke back.

"Just like a fairy tale."

"Just like I said."

"Domino. You're such a dreamer."

"You wouldn't love me if I wasn't."

She laughed. Pushed him.

And he fell into the lake.

And she jumped in moments later.

That was the night where everything changed.
    Literally.