Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is where public events will be posted. For more information about public events, check the message board basics.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The door was shut behind her, and then locked.

Her apartment complex slowly disappeared in the distance as she walked down the street towards the shop.

Bright as day outside. And yet the streets are dead. It was early for Rhy'din. 8:00 A.M. Most people were still sleeping, or at work. Not walking the streets.

"It's not too late.. It's never too laaate!" Arm flung out and strum the imaginary guitar as she song along the words to the song her Ipod was playing into her ears.

"And even if I saaaay, it'll be all riiight. Still I hear you saaaay, you want to end your liiife. And even still we try, to just stay aliive. Maybe we can turn it all around cause i---"

She immediatly stopped singing when she reached the end of the sidewalk. Where the crosswalk started, she collapsed.

She didn't pass out. Oh no, she was pulling the ear buds from her ears to listen. "What the hell is that?.." Feeling along the ground with her hands she looked to the right. She could feel the spiritual aura coming from that way. Too bad she couldn't see the dead, but she sure could sense them.

Standing up she went walking down the street in the direction she felt the aura, the strength of the aura growing as she reached a dirt path near a church.

"I don't remember this church being here." Without hesitation, or fear, she went walking down the path, where it led she did not know. The most she knew that it went down behind the church.

A hillside, she braced herself to walk down it, slowing down, speeding up.. Slowing down again.

Chocolate eyes rose from the ground that she was staring at, to look at what she saw at the bottom of the hillside. "Oh the gods."

She looked away, then looked back.

Someone.. a few.. someones were hanging from what looked like a old dead tree. A burned tree.

"Oh.. The gods.." She bit her bottom lip and stared upwards. Then realized. The fuzzyness of what she was looking at. Then she looked away. Everything was foggy and fuzzy.

"This isn't real-- Well I mean it is real. But this is not.. now."

She looked back at the girls-- that she noticed-- hanging there from the long tree branch.

"A vision..." She was sure of it.

Wandering around the area she was looking for something.. Anything.

And where she found it, she was scared.

The cellar. The doors were latched, but not locked. This area was fuzzy too, but it's spiritual aura was bright.

"I'm not going down there!"

Didn't look like she had to. There was a note. Laying across the closed doors on a wrinkly piece of paper.

She picked it up, snatched it up really, and stepped back from the cellar.

Next thing she knew. Everything went blurred, and then black.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She had to go back to where she saw her vision.

But when she got there, it was just an empty lot, with a hillside that went down into some trees.

"Oh the gods."

That tree was still there. Just all dead looking. Since it had been burned down fully.. sometime after her vision took place.

She discovered that he vision took place in the past. Or something..

She wasn't sure.

She stared at the crumpled piece of paper in her hand, and looked around the empty lot.

"Nothing. No energy or anything."

She turned away from the lot and headed back home. Actually. To her sisters house.

----

(20 minutes later)

"Sophie!"

She called through the door, and pounded on it.

"Sophie! I had a vision!"

She waited, then turned to see someone walk by the apartment area.

"Hi.." Hesitantly lifted a hand to wave a bit.

Then they left, and she growled at the door.

"She really needs to give me a fucking key."

A pause.

"SOPHIE!"

Silence.

Then kicked the door mat, and headed back out towards her apartment. Which was about 30 minutes walk down the road. She should have drived.