Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Notepad

Trent - Stoner, drinker. (Gay?)

Datura - I totally forgot about her! Gold eyes, real sweet.

Justin - Surfer. Friends with Ryan. Really nice, really cute! Ticklish.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 04, 2008 02:51 AM: Message edited by: live to sing ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Diary Entry
    May 3

candy

Penny,

Went to the candyshop today to get everyone a box of candies. Gave them all out, but now I have one left... Didn't see Toby today.

I gave a box to Johnny, and he didn't seem to mind that we didn't go together. But I couldn't seem to make myself stop talking to him just like that.

Maybe I'll just avoid him when Nicoles around.. she gives me bad vibes.. And I just don't understand.

Saw Ringo the pill bug tonight-- and met this guy named Justin. He seemed nice, he is a surfer and he knows Ryan. (she's really cute!)

Ryan asked me what was wrong cause I seemed odd, and I lied. I feel bad about lieing.. but Johnny was right there. I couldn't tell her.

Somethings going on with Dahly.. But I dunno what it is. She got herself into some trouble or something-- fell, swam in THE, pond. Bandages on her arms..

I'm scared.

Is it me?

Whatever it is.. She doesn't seem to want to tell me.

So maybe it is me..

I kind of hope that everyone likes me and they're not just pretending... Cause then we'd move again, and I like it here.

See ya later Penny.

Note to self, Loren, Ryan, and Justin are ticklish.

Later,
    Tat.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 04, 2008 07:24 PM: Message edited by: live to sing ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Black combat boots finally took her down the wooden-floor hall of the Victorian house that her and her sister had bought. She was standing in her doorway as she looked around the cluttered mess of her room. Dangling in the door way were rainbow beads and stars hanging from the frame..

Into her room on the floor was a hot pink shag rug, that covered most of the wooden floor. She played with a strand of platinium blonde hair whilst she moved into her room and to the vanity table on the far right wall.

She took a seat on the tie-dye plush bar bench infront of it. She flipped a switch hidden underneath the vanity and the lights around the mirror lit up. It was an white vanity table. And make-up was set neatly atop of the table, and in the drawers probably rested more make-up for her using. There was a time when she wanted to be a make-up artist, thus the collection. Now she only had many make-ups that held magical purposes.. and of course to match her clothes.

She turned on the seat to look around her room like something was missing. On her yellow blankets and orange pillows of her bed rested her pink chalk puppy, Cotton Candy. She smiled at the forever puppy friend and stood up from her seat, turning off the vanity table switch when she lifted to her full short height.

On the shag pillow of red on her bed rested a note. A note that she picked up into her hands when she went over to it. She read it over, with icy blues rolling over every word on the page. It was from her sister. She took a seat on her bed and looked over the note.

She smiled when she was through, and looked up to her ceiling where stars and moon charms dangled from it.. even some rainbows and flowers and clouds. They all probably glowed in the dark too. She then pet her puppy and then stood from her stuffed-animal covered bed of queen size. She took the note over to the vanity table and set it into one of the drawers. And she began to write out one of her own-- using a pretty purple ink pen to scribble out words on a faded rainbow piece of paper.

When she was through she stood from the vanity table and went to gather her trench coat from her walk in closet-- inside clothes were everywhere.. variouse shoes and hats, and other accessories, even a large stand up jewlery box in the corner. She pulled on her coat and headed out her door, shutting it behind her to head down the hall to her sisters room. Where she laid the note on her sisters pillow. Then back down the hall and out the front door, locking the door behind her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dahly,

I would write a special poem to you.. if my brain was working correctly today. I'm boggled, I'm confused. And thinking seriously seems to cause problems.

Anyways.

Thank you for the note-- but please. I only wanted to know what was going on!

You've been keeping things from me.. and it makes me sad.

But even when I'm sad, I can only smile?

Please.. Please, tell me.. one day?

I'll smile for you, like I always do.
    But my heart still aches.. sometimes.

I'll try, to be better for you. But I only know my own ways.

I don't mean to upset or anger you-- but it's so unfair for me, living this way.

Forgive me, and I'll forgive you.

With Sunshine Smiles,
    Tatiana (just the way you like is Sis)

P.S. I drew a picture on the back of this note-- just for you.

Hearts and smiles,
    XOXOXO

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

(On the back of the note to Dahlia)

The Land of Sweets and Joy by Burni

(Credited to real artist, not mine)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Diary Entry
    May 10th

Penny,

So.. There's this girl. And, I really have been crushing on her. And yestarday, asked me out.

So cool!

I've learned alot about her.. She's really cute too.

And were going out on Sunday.

I'm gonna wear a dress.. I'm borrowing one from Dahly.

(I hope I don't forget to brush my hair)

Hopefully Dahly will help me dress for it.

Her name is Ryan. And she has the same favorite pizza as me.

And she likes candy like me.. And were going to some expensive resturaunt.

I hope she doesn't think she's paying for me.

I.. wanna pay for myself.

Even though it's a date. It could be alot of money!

Anyways.. Wish me luck!

With Sunshine Smiles,
    Tat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Diary Entry
    May 11th-12th

My mothers day was amazing-- I hope mommy is happy for me.

I got her some flowers.. And put them by mommy's picture. And I talked to Selene.

Then after all that. My sister and I put on my dress..

firstdatewithryandress
    (My dress!)

She fixed my hair into curls. I wore these while stilettos-- and practiced all day in them to walk in them all right. And even still I messed up in them!
    I did my make up. And I met her at the tavern in the evening.

Dahly said.. I looked beautiful. She never says that!

She got me a present, Ry did. It was.. A spun sugar pink flower. It's is.. so adorable. I don't think I'll ever eat it. I dunno, I put it in the fridge.. I dunno how these things works.

I got her a necklace. A chain necklace. And like.. It's a charm necklace. They way you take it off and put it on is putting the key in the heart lock, or you push the little trigger thing. But it came with a key, and I'm wearing it around my wrist.. On this bracelet that came with it.

And the necklace.. I put a bunch of purple star charms on them. And in between them there are spaces for other charms. I bought a yellow sun.. I tried to be sweet-- but I messed up!

I said something about how she makes my smiles shine.. no my sunshine smiles! And how her smiles were sunny like the sun.

Anyways.. She liked it!

We ate at Giovannis.. And she knows this guy personally, he called my a princess in italian (Ry told me what it meant) And I had lasagna.. It was actually really good, and I'm not big on that stuff.

She had shrimp alfredo.. And then we had tiramisu..

tiramisu

Whatever that is. IT WAS SO GOOD! And then she drug me out.. We had ice cream. And then..
    This is the best part.

I.. We held hands, (she opened the door fro me from the car, and took my hand) And we walked up the path.. to the door. And she kissed me!

My first kiss.

and.. I.. WOW.

She is.. the BEST PERSON EVER!

I'm gonna buy her flowers!

Even better. I'm gonna buy her a sunflower. And.. And.. I dunno! I can't wait to see her tomorrow!

I was so nervous my knees were gonna collapse.
    And then I got so happy..
    And on Friday were gonna go berry picking-- and camp by the waterfall, and picnic in the flower fields.. And eat at the home made ice cream shop in town-- and and.. Berries.. And then were gonna make berry pies!

And you know what?

She loves pies too. Their my second favorite-- besides ice cream.

I'm SOOOOOO EXCITED!

I'm gonna.. I dunno. I'm gonna buy her a sunflower. And.. Do something with it. I'll.. I'll.. I'll give it to her. OH! Maybe I'll plant it in her yard or something.. Or. HEY. I have a sunflower summer dress that I never wear.. I'll wear that. And.. Uhm.. Get that sunflower. Yea!

I dunno. Something..

I.. I.. I really like her Penny, alot. She's.. the best person ever, besides my sister.

She said.. That she feels like we can get somewhere.

And I.. I've never felt like I could fit in better in this town.

My head hurts.. All this.. You know.

color hallucinations.. I need to go lay down.

But one more thing.

She said I looked beautiful.. And she looked beautiful.

And she's my girlfriend!
    I. HAVE. A GIRLFRIEND!

I'm gonna.. Do something amazing for her!

Night Penny

P.S. I dunno if I can sleep now!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12