0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

tornpinknylons

Name: Tatiana Bexley
    Nicknames: Tat
    Mentality: Child-like, considered insane.
    Hair: Icy Blue
    Skin: Pale ivory
    Built: Slim and slender, a little more on the skinny side.
    Height: 5'3"
    Weight: 115 LB's
    Style: Anything she pleases
    Race: Caucasian
    Practice: Witchcraft (Or so she tells...)
    Current Location: Rhy'din
    Family: Sister; Dahlia Bexley

Personality Traits: She's usaully the happier and boppier one of the twins. She likes pretty things, shiny things, cute things, bright colors, pink, candy, sweets, cake, ice cream, gummy bears especially, merachino cherries, whipped cream. And other various things. Anything that revolves around, cute and happy, or even love. She probably likes it. And yet she still seems to have a strange fasciantion with riddles. She always nice, she never has an attitude. She's one of the sweetest girls ever. Though she acts like a mere child, but it never seems to bother anyone. At least not in Rhy'din. She understands anything just like a normal adult, though she seems to always be in her own little world. Her sister often looks out for her, and Tat never seems to really notice. Tat is always happy, she hasn't once frowned or cried in god knows how long. Always smiling.. Always.

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ April 29, 2008 05:45 AM: Message edited by: live to sing ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 30, 2008 01:39 PM: Message edited by: live to sing ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

-The Real Story Of How The Chalk Animals Got Away-

"I dunno what to name you.. but.. I like you. Alot. But you know what?" She stared at the large turtle that she was riding back to the house.

"I guess I should get rid of the rest of them. Even the ones that I all ready fed the chalk sticks.. Dahly doesn't like all the animals I have." And yet she was still smiling at she spoke to the yellow turtle that she was riding.

Five minutes passed by and they were all ready coming to the end of the street where their large house was.

She hopped off the turtle and opened up the gate to let him through. And when she did that, she shut the gate to begin her fast work.

She came up with a spell of sorts, and sent all the animals away. And in the process of that she conjured up a wind spell to knock the back fence down. And all the cages and pen doors were left open to make it look like they escaped.

Anything to make her sister happy. And then maybe they could get some real pets. But she refused to part with her blue snake, which was the only animal that was allowed in the house. In his little tank.

When she was through she put the oversized turtle, but not quite giant, in it's own little pen.

Then she was off through the gate and walking back down the street to go back to the tavern.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Diary Entry #1
    April 23th (or early the 24th morning)

heartinpenny

Okay.. Diary.. Uhm. I will call you. Penelope. Penny for short.

So Penny, I decided to start keeping a diary about my new life in Rhy'din. So let's get first things first. We moved into our big house, with a huge backyard.. I mean, huge! I love it. We moved there, and I conjured up all these chalk animals because I was bored. And then Dahly, that's my sister. Broke a couple of my chalk sticks. So they won't work now... (Bummer!)

But anyways. So I did all that. And then we went to a tavern. And I made some turtles with yellow chalk, and made them come to life! Dahly got annoyed, but she seemed all right with it. I took the big one home, and got rid of the rest of the animals.. (I won't tell you how!) Because I want real animals. We decided on exotic fish, and I'm gonna get a pirahna and feed it hamsters!

I HATE HAMSTERS!

Especially the Albino ones, they bite.. (Hard!)

Anyways. So now I'm home. And I'm gonna catch some rest.

Oh. And there were some people we talked to. But I never got any names. Some lady with a snake, some brunette guy who was looking at constellations and asked me about my magic chalk. I told him it was a trick! (Haha!) And some guy obsessed with a puzzle book.. and then there was this other guy who was doodling in a notebook. (or doing something else, I dunno)

But they were all nice to me!

I don't remember, but Dahly says that everyone in England didn't except us. I only remember some things, but I do have my accent to remind me of home.

I like it here anyways, Dahly I seem more happy..

But I don't think I even know how to frown?

I don't remember ever being sad before.

What's there to be sad about?

Anyways. They have ice cream at the tavern, and even all my goodies to go with it. I'm excited to come back here later. Well anyways. Goodnight! (or good morning?)

With Sunshine Smiles,
    Tat

PS - Were gonna open a shop soon, to sell all of our fun things!

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 04, 2008 07:15 PM: Message edited by: live to sing ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

April 28-29
    Diary Entry

Penny,

I have made alot of friend's. Del, the bayou baby, who knows about a shop for sell next to her and her sisters shop! (They're twins too!)

We're gonna buy it.

We got our telescope and the star charts, and my new chalk. I wanted to show Star Gazer-- I don't know his real name.. But I wanted to show him that I knew where the constellation 'hunter' was. He was my first friend.. Though I haven't seen him in a while.

I met Loren, who was his friend. He got drunk tonight. Then might Laz, who is this kitty thing.. He took Loren home. And Dylan! (She's a hippie type) But I don't like to label her (and she doesn't like it either!). She likes my sister.. I told her that Dahly swings her way!

That ended up silly. They're becoming friends too.

And her dog Marley, And I made her a teal prairie dog with a tie-dye pattern of teal shades. She names him Hendrix.

And uhh.. OH! There's Jaime. He loves candy like me. I gave him a lollipop.. but then he got hurt when he ran out into the bushes and fell there. And then he left. He was really nice. I liked him!

I haven't seen Johnny today. Or his pretty girlfriend.

I tucked him into his truck, for bed. I hope he got his truck picked up.. I didn't notice if it was there or not. Were suppose to go to the candy shop!

Who am I missing..
    There's Nat, who I met tonight. She knows about colors.

I don't have a favorite color.. And she defined that. And it suited me.. but I don't remember what she said... (Bummer shoulda wrote that down.)

Anyhow. Too much ice cream today.. I want another bowl, but Dahlia won't let me. Gonna go now, Penny. See ya!

P.S. I also made a chalk puppy husky.. and it's pink, and his name his cotton candy. I met Mel and uh.. uh.. Kira! Mel's a dragon.

Anyways.

Byeee!

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 29, 2008 05:56 AM: Message edited by: live to sing ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

- Tat's Notepad -
    Star Gazer - "Hunter" constellation, brown hair, with some guy.. Uhh. He's kind cool. With Del.-- they might like eachother? (What's his real name anyhow?..)

Del - Bayou baby.. weird accent. A twin sister, owns a shop.. Tanning her legs the other day-- weird girl.(Do people think I'm weird?.. Hmm..)

Johnny - Helped name Cotton Candy.. really cute. He's real nice. Go to candy shop with me.. eventually. Girlfriend. Tucked him into his truck-- spiders, ew. (bugs are gross)

Nicole - Johnny's girlfriend. Real pretty, cute couple. She seems nice, liked that guys horse... more than Johnny's fish? (I like fish!)

Laz - Strange smell, knows Star gazer. Knows Loren-- and Del too? Suspect he knows alot about Loren and Del.. and Star gazer-- he knew the hunter constellation too. I think.. I met him previously.. just... forgot? (blackberry brandy)

Loren - Cute. I kissed him cause he was cute! He got really drunk, really fast. And started talking to a trash can. Thought him and Laz randomly hooked up? (Gay?!)

Dylan - Hippie woman, doesn't like labels. Made her the teal prairie dog named Hendrix. She likes my sister. (Cool beans!) Realy tall, big feet. Smokes weed! Sleeps in a tent? But has apartment? 10 size shoe, favorite color Magen-TAH! (like that!) Likes giraffes. Dog named Marley-- going def. Cute dog.(weeeird.)

Nat - Kinda of.. well. a bitch ? But cool a the same time. Knowledgable about colors. Don't know.. much of anything else..

Jaime - He loves candy too! But he drinks (booo) Did something strange, fell into bushes.. got hurt, went to bathroom-- then left? Haven't seen him sense. (Weird candy dude.. hmm...) He likes ice cream too-- talks funny. (weird.. do I sound funny to these people?)

Dahlia - She appears herself.. But she keeps acting funny around me. I think she's worrying. But I dunno what about? I wonder if she'll talk to me about it.. She keeps just telling me just got busy thoughts?-- but I dunno. She looks at me like somethings wrong? (Do I look at her that way? )

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ April 29, 2008 08:46 AM: Message edited by: live to sing ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 29, 2008 08:59 AM: Message edited by: live to sing ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

rainbowlips

learn to live, and live to sing,

that is what her world has to bring,

sing to live, and live to learn,

but there's always something her heart has to yearn.

The twin who lives in her own little world of upside down rainbows, and neon flowers, where the sun is the moon, and the moon is the sun.

Where the clouds aren't gray, but colors and flavors of cotton candy on a stick. Where the flowers smile and sing happy songs about love and being free.

Where the grass is like colored yarn under her feet. And the trees purple leafs and candied fruit so yummy that she can't even decipher the taste on her tongue.

Where her eyes see things in a twisted view of kaleidoscope shapes and colors. Where nothing makes sense to anyone else but herself and herself alone.

This was her world, and her world alone. And she didn't plan on letting anyone else in it. But who ever said that a little sugared snowflakes and candied lollipops couldn't change that?

candylandandrainbows

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

-Notepad-

Loren - Pretty sure he's gay? is ticklish (Yay!)

Thorn - Sweet girl, blonde, from california? 9I dunno I just overheard the conversation) wants to go to ireland

Tina - scarred and calloused hands-- engaged to Des. Real simpled minded (like me.. but worse?)

Des - Real sweet guy. Waltzed with Tina on the porch. Took a picture (gotta give them a copy)

Trent - New guy. I dunno much about him.. just his name?

Chunks - ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Diary Entry 3
    April 1st

kisses

Penny,

Alot has happened. I like Johnny, it's obvious.. But. Nicole, I don't think she likes me.

I've decided I'm not gonna bother Johnny anymore.

Haven't seen Dahly today, dunno where she is.

Met some people today. Thorn, from California. Des, whose into magic and engaged to Tina. Tina's so cute, and silly. They're perfect for eachother.

I took a picture of them dancing.. need to get that devolped tonight.

Oh, met a Fae the other day. She's cool, and her little friend.. uh.. Dorien? I think that's his name.

Anyways, I'm gonna.. I dunno. I'm sitting in the tent I set up in the woods. I wanted to have a huge tent party.

Ugh, I can't help it anymore.

Nicole wanted me to have a threesome with her boyfriend Johnny?

I didn't know what to think..

I hardly know what they are..

I told her. No. Cause. It's weird.

And.. I think she hates me.

I think.. It's not okay-- but she wanted me to think it was?

I feel stupid.

I AM stupid.

I'm not gonna talk to Johnny anymore-- I don't wanna get into trouble, or get in the way of his life with Nicole.

But that's all right. I got plenty of friends.

Saw Star Gazer the other day-- Heard today that everyone thought he was dead? I had heard the name Toby... And didn't know it was his name until Del told me. She left a note for Loren-- I dunno what's going on with them.

Maybe a love triangle-- HAH!

Add more later.

Uh..
    What's even more confusing. Is that Nicole was drunk and kissed me-- I don't understand what's going on. I'm just gonna.. not talk to either of them anymore.

It's easier that way. Or just pretend I don't know about it.

I never talk like this.. cause it hurts to think this way. And try to understand more than what I can naturally. It's hard.. to understand alot of thngs like a normal person.

It.. Takes alot of.. Well.

Nevermind.

See ya later.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 04, 2008 07:20 PM: Message edited by: live to sing ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A song she wrote. Scribbled out lines, and notes to the song next to the words.. some scribbled out notes, added lines, eraser marks. You know, artists work.

I actually wrote this song myself. I'd appreciate that no one steal it and claim it as their own. But you can use it if you want, just give me credit.

Credit to the artist, S.S.K<3

Thank you.

"Cotton Candy Tears"
    April 29th.. I think.

Cotton candy lullabies,
    Purple mountains to the skies,
    I won't listen to your lies,
    Because my tears are what I cry.

Cries are heard through the streets,
    Through the walls,
    The floor creaks,

It's easy to say how you feel,
    But when you cry,
    That's what's real.

Cotton candy lullabies,
    Purple mountains to the skies,
    I won't listen to your lies,

Cries are strong and cries are deep,
    To the sea, or when you leap,
    From the purple mountains to the sky,
    I still won't listen.. to your lies.

Cries-- Crying.. everyone does it once in a while.
    You know cries? They can be loud or soft..
    And they make you feel,
    So real.

Cause,
    Those cotton candy lullabies,
    Are what bring purple mountains to the sky,
    No one will listen to your lies,
    And your tears are what you cry.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 02, 2008 03:46 AM: Message edited by: live to sing ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

-Notepad-

Joe - Cool guy, not gay. (Wow!) friends with Dylan.

Ryan - Likes hello kitty, really cute. Has twin (cool beans!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast