Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Has anyone here had this done? Did it make a significant difference? I'm considering it while my blower is off the car, but I'd like to hear from someone who's had success with it. I'm not talking about the Endyn mod where they modify the inside of the case and the rotating assembly, just getting the inlet and outlet modified and the S-tube ported. It's only a few hundred bucks, so I was thinking if it did any good I should spring for it.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 07, 2005 01:19 PM: Message edited by: rmcdaniels ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just polished the inside of my s tube to smooth out the casting ridge and marks. I would think that if you are not going to use a larger throttle body and port out the head the s tube wouldnt really need to be any larger.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by rmcdaniels:
    Has anyone here had this done? Did it make a significant difference? I'm considering it while my blower is off the car, but I'd like to hear from someone who's had success with it. I'm not talking about the Endyn mod where they modify the inside of the case and the rotating assembly, just getting the inlet and outlet modified and the S-tube ported. It's only a few hundred bucks, so I was thinking if it did any good I should spring for it.

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ May 07, 2005 01:19 PM: Message edited by: rmcdaniels ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LHT offers to do it for free when you purchase one of their intercoolers. I didn't have the porting done to my s-tube when I bought the intercooler, but others may have. You might try to talk to other people who have the LHT intercooler as well (a few on this board, several on HT), or you could ask John from LHT...

LHT website