Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Since I've been on this board. I was just cleaning and organizing some of my favorites on my work computer and came across this link, figured I'd post and let ya'll know what's up.

SC for my D16Y8 2000 Civic was sold a while ago, along with all parts, and then I slowly put it back to stock hoping to get a new car within the next year or so. Well the civic got rear-ended by a woman with no insurance and no license, $6900 in damages, not totalled. It's fixed now and will be up for sale in about a week when a good wash/wax are performed and pics taken. My new car is a 2005 TSX 6MT + Navi, and I'm in love... no mods planned other than hondata reflash at some time. My wife now drives an 05 Pilot after crunching her Hyundai on April Fools this year as well. So it's been a year of new... new house and new(er) job for me in addition to the two new cars.

How's it going with the rest of you?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I bought an S2000 last october. Had my supercharged integra sit in my garage for about a year and only drove it 4 or 5 times since.
    Brought it close to stock, taking out the SC and ebaying that. Going to sell the Integra & S2000 now, then i'm going to probably buy a 02 or 03 M3 or a 04-05 TL A-Spec. Time for a little more luxury as i'm growing older...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MartyMarGSR:
    I bought an S2000 last october. Had my supercharged integra sit in my garage for about a year and only drove it 4 or 5 times since.
    Brought it close to stock, taking out the SC and ebaying that. Going to sell the Integra & S2000 now, then i'm going to probably buy a 02 or 03 M3 or a 04-05 TL A-Spec. Time for a little more luxury as i'm growing older...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm in the same boat with the luxury and getting older. Both the M3 and TL would be great luxury-sport rides. I'd say keep the S2000 if you could as that is a pretty wonderful car in its own right, although not highly practical.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i sold my non-sc civic a while back and ended up buying rjaffey's integra GSR sedan with the supercharger. that is my 'luxury' car. i hope it lasts another few years, but it runs PERFECTLY and is fast as stink. and i LOVE ahving a 4 door. stealth, practical and fun!