Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well...here it is...I finally got on the dyno to get this baby tuned. The big differences between this dyno trip and the last one is now I have a Kami 2.5 header, JG 65 mm TB and Crower 402T turbo cams. After installing the cams and TB last night the car wanted to run harder than before, but I was nice to her cause I had not tuned her yet. I got the car on the dyno this morning and baselined what you see in the graph...why the run says #11 I do not know...I saw it with my own eyes LOL. Well she showed 191 WHP right off the bat. He played with the cam gears and saw no change going 4 degrees each way on the exhaust. Then the intake loved a two degree advance but no more than that. As you can see by the graph there is a HUGE difference in the mid/upper end over a stock cam'ed LS. So overall almost 30 whp gain in the top and almost 10 ft/lb of torque from the base line. My first tune was on a Dynojet with Jim and this one was on a Dyno Dynamics dyno....I am not sure if that makes much of a difference??

DYNO2

Anyhow...the butt dyno loves it and it is a huge difference! First gear used to break traction a bit from 5000-7000...now 3500 WOT and the tires are useless. I have an LSD too. I can't floor it now in first PERIOD with out losing traction. Second gear tosses me back into my seat like never before. All and all the Crower 402Ts get my vote.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nothing like a well tuned blown teg. they're just a Blast!! good job, nice smooth curve!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great results!!! That is a lot more HP than any other LS is making with a JRSC but I think the torque is more impressive. Good job. You are making me want to replace my TB.

Keep us posted!