Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well the last time i talked to anyone on here was like 4 years ago and i sold my JRSC teg for a TL TYPE S. welllll i sold the type S and guess what.... I am back to a 4dr GSR. Go figure. What i have seen is a huge lack of people running the JRSC kit, no support for it, no one wants it, and they are not even on egay any more. I loved mine...would buy one again if i could find a good used one for a decent price. Anyone still around here that might have one ...what is going on around these parts now? anyone still here? JRCIVIC (jim it is right?) man you used to be able to give me the best damn advice EVER! I sure miss your help. (thinks in head) yep have to get another JRSC. please respond...anyone.....

Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Eric,

Long time no speak my friend. Glad to see you are back in the scene. I do not currently have a used "B" series VTEC blower kit for sale... but you never know. The price on them has gotten so cheap for a NEW one that the used market has shrunk to those owned by desperate fools who really need some quick cash... and those that are HOT !!!

Give me a call anytime if you have questions... I am always glad to help.

Jim