Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well guys....on my greedy quest for more power and torque I sold my LHT stuff and then traded my my "stock" JR kit for a desperately needed paint job with body work to a local guy. Yep...I ordered a custom turbo kit from Synapse Motorsports with a AC ramhorn manifold, Garrett 57 Trim and all TiAl goodies with a 3" SS downpipe. I love my JRSC but the lS is only going to do so much with a JRSC. Looking for 300WHP.......

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sorry to hear that. I too sold my gsr jrsc car. Then i bought another 4 dr gsr and just got finished boosting it with another blower. Guess what? i sold the blower already...going n/a with a b20 vtec build. i can make as much horsepower relatively cheap and still have a stronger bottom end then my gsr was.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I too went to the dark side. I sold my "ENDYN modified" JRSC last fall and installed a Full Race Stage 2 GTAC kit with a GT3071R turbo. The car feels waaaay better (not just faster). At 18lbs the car did 392hp and 320ft lb. Over 160hp more than my JRSC ever did.

Sadly, I should have done this a long time ago.