Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bought it for 475.00 selling for 350.00 obo brand new still in plastic. please call me at 5104687891 if your serious...thank you

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Whoa!!!
    I never thought I'd recieve a response like this!!

Well... let me tell you... I'm not so sure that Vince would be so offended that I posted the e-mails regarding something he and I both feel very passionatly about. I guess I'll know when I see him.

All I was doing was sharing something with my HOD family about a drummer, that until today, everyone seemed to idolize regardless. I thought you would find it "interesting" understanding Vinnie's political view. Vinne is a very highly thought out, well spoken, intelligent guy (more than I can say about Bush) and I can assure you that he's got his facts straight. I'd vote Vince in anyday over Bush. (another good topic.... if drummers were politicians, who would you vote for??)

Not that I would ever tell Vince.... but I wonder what Vinnie thinks about all the "bootleg" audio and video of him that everyone seems to have no problem with on this and other websites?? But I understand Steve is trying to put "stuff" out there that just isn't available to the public like it is with other players (there's another good topic for you.... "What do you think about bootlegging drummers?").

As for "Benrand"...... he seems to think that if anybody has an opinion different than his that they are a leftist commie, or in his words, "a paranoid wacko leftist who thinks Bush planned 911". I wonder what Vince would think about that comment??

Beathit, neber dude, N40, Randy, Blake, & Steve of course, I highly respect your opinions about this and apologize if it offended you and others. Trust me, I am not a coward, I will let Vince know that I posted this. Maybe he can/will respond himself.

Derek..... no harm meant my friend. I guess it's like CLWarunki said.... if you want to clear out a room faster than a fart in a windstorm dissapates, talk about politics and religion. But I feel people SHOULD talk about such taboo topics. I think they are "taboo" because people can't seem to have healthy discussions or debates regarding these topics without insulting ones beliefs or opinions.

I agree that the British and other global news sources do a much better job than our U.S. "mainstream" media does, but there are other avenues like NPR radio, PBS, and Pacifia Radio that gives you a much more comprehensive approach to journalism than the one sided "Faux" (Fox) newschannel could or would ever. Benrand seemed to miss that spat on CSPAN where hundreds representing thousands of blacks marched on Congress shortly after Bush's election to protest the disenfranchised blacks in Florida.

Happy drumming!!

John