Thread: How do I enter a Minecraft server?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How do I enter a Minecraft server?

Before you can play on any Minecraft server, you need to come up with your own nickname. In the nickname can use the letters of the English (Latin) alphabet, numbers and underscore.
    So, you came up with a nickname and have already found a suitable server for the game in our monitoring. Now run the client Minecraft, log into the network game, enter the ip address and connect to the server. You are in the game world, but can not move, and the chat requires you to some strange password. What to do?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: How do I enter a Minecraft server?

"What's the password?" is the most popular question in the comments on various Minecraft servers. I asked the same question when I started playing on minecraft prison servers because I really wanted to play in a prison atmosphere. The answer is very simple - the password is what you think it is. When you come to the server, he does not know anything about you except the nickname and asks to register. To do this is very easy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Open a chat room with the "/" key and type the following:

/register "your password" "re-password"

You can choose any password you like. The most important thing is to remember it, because when you return to the server, you have to enter it again, but in a slightly different form:

/login "your password, specified at registration"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

If you don't know which server to play on, then I highly recommend you read some reviews on the internet beforehand, for example, you can take a look at these minеcraft survival servers and read all the pros and cons of each of them. These reviews are pretty detailed, so I'm sure you'll all love it. Just like you, I was looking for the best place to play until I found this great site.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Because there are almost endless adjustments available, it's critical to determine what you want to add before you begin. Mods foodplus 1.7.10 can contain new blocks and goods, recipes, monsters, meals, weapons and armor, and everything else you can think of. You can change the visuals and music in Minecraft if you don't like them.