Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Mr.Bolton, quit thinking you might hurt that inbred brain of yours..... [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by CROM:
    Mr.Bolton, quit thinking you might hurt that inbred brain of yours..... [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, i got OOWNED by Adam "EXTRA" Long, CROM!?!? Whats next, a turbo civic out 60ft'ing me!!!?!?! [img]eek.gif[/img] You suck! [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wouldnt worry too much.

I'm making ~230 whp on the 6 psi kit and my setup does the exact same thing. Boost rises to around 8 psi @ 6000 ish and goes back down to 6.5 psi by 8500.

HTH

Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NOW THAT'S THE TONY I REMEMBER !!!

heheh

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tony,

do you know Denver from my shop? He drives a black s-10 on 17's. He thinks he remembers you. By the way, I was going to tell you, you should stop by some time. My shop is on murdock Dr. If you go down lovel road past the T/A truckstop, it's the next road on the right. I have a guy here that is a Mustang 'freak'! He has a 96 cobra, a 68, and a 64 1/2 K code. Anyway, come by, i will show you around, and make you fix my damn car [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lokar:
    Anyway, come by, i will show you around, and make you fix my damn car [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

You dont want me working on your car, i am by far an "import t00nur". I simply drive them. SHA out on Alcoa HWY did all motor work to the car, the suspension.......that was my wrenching expertice. [img]wink.gif[/img]

I remember Denver. He had a silver civic hatch when i first met him at my, and his, first autox over at OakRidge mall. Whats he done to the S10, last i saw he did some lowering and usuall stuff.

Im going a different route on the GT, im gonna leave the stock 238whp motor alone, and just simply build up the suspension. I was made an offer on my NX kit, and jumped at the offer. Im running 8.71@81 right now, and id like to run around 8.3's on motor. After all, ifyou cant drive a car with X amount of power, what good is XXX amount of power gonna do?! Learning to drive is cheaper than buying HP stuff. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Tony

P.S. Come to the AUTOX on this Sunday at Oak Ridge Mall if you wanna hang out (visit www.etrscca.org for more info)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I will definately try to make it out there. I have been setting the car up to run road course. do they have dollar runs or anything? I have this trick new product that we call the G-BAR System. It really stiffens the upper half of the car.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lokar:
    Do they have dollar runs or anything? </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sometimes.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12