Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As usual, a great job of tuning by Jim, but not a shabby job at all in the buildup by PickleTeg.

CROM, you're right in how this place used to have the latest tuning and build-up info flying back and forth; Whoever imagined that we would solve our problems so completely that we would no longer have anything new to report? If it means anything, I still have my JRSC GSR, was down for 18 months but now back with another block and running strong again. It'll probably be going soon as it is a third car... I suppose this is what it's like in the house after the kids have moved away. Hope you're still enjoying that Viper...

I'm glad to see that some of the old regulars are still stopping by every now and then.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ahhhh... for a while I had the highest LS HP award - with stock internals [img]wink.gif[/img]

Miss my Integra. But things change, and I had no time to even drive it anymore. It sat in my garage for a year. I traded it in with all the parts removed for $2500 [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

I have a 350Z now, and the door chimer is the same as my 96 Integra... I think of her every time I open the door [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by 96IntegraRS:
    Ahhhh... for a while I had the highest LS HP award - with stock internals [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought I was pretty well up there (180-200 range) until I ran against Chuck and he walked away from me going down 476 [img]frown.gif[/img]
    My B18b + M62 + 12psi pulley setup never quite reached its potential, most likely because of poor tuning (or in my case, lack of tuning + oddball setup) Hondata was barely in its infancy at that point, and to take things "further" would have meant throwing additional cubic dollars. And then it got squashed by a semi anyway [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Damn! This thread's turning into a reunion!

I think my former Integra will be the car that I rant about as an old man saying, "I never should've sold that car..."

I must say though, that after three years in a car with about 240whp/260wtq, Honda power numbers just sound low. Even though my old GSR with around 250whp/180wtq was faster and more brutal than my current ride, the numbers just sound low. I understand why a lot of peeps put down Honda numbers.

But like they say, it ain't the numbers that makes a car fast!

Later,

Greg

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow the 'old timers' are out!

LSAvenger - I think the difference was the weight... my car had 2 less doors [img]wink.gif[/img] You bought a WRX, right?

Holden... did you ever end up getting that SRT?

I love my Z - get in, start it, and go.

I wish I had time/garage space for the Integra. I miss it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks to Jim my LS was putting out 180hp-147tq w/ Hondata @ 9psi on stock internals.

Still got that car too. Only 75000 miles on it.

Good to see the old crew around.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

congrats! those are some damn nice numbers. jim does the best jrsc tunes. now i can tell ppl that jrsc ls's can make over 200whp.

i think its about time for me to get a retune with jim, i made a crappy 209hp with a bad setup. now that i fixed about everything on the car shes purrin like a kitten and ready to rock once i replace my dead clutch. i was so excited when i got the car back together, but i cant get into any boost without slippin the clutch.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just thought I'd take a look for humor, adding to the reunion post. My GSR is still roaming the streets of San Diego with its new owner, still running 11-12 psi.

I was at a track day in early February and who was there but Oscar with his son, driving a Honda Fit. I stopped, said hi, and thanks for a great product. Looks like he's started over again, and now with a new SC design. Check out their website. Picture of their car at the track in the link below:

Honda Fit at Redline Time Attack

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ March 04, 2007 12:52 AM: Message edited by: cpa ]</font></font>

Me on the same day, later in the afternoon when the track almost dried out:

cpa at the track

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 04, 2007 12:55 AM: Message edited by: cpa ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Once I get back from Iraq I will be getting rid of my crappy 4-2-1 header and putting on my 2.5 inch Kamikaze header and the Omni test pipe. We will have to see if it does anything good for me... I am sure it cannot hurt. I need something to spend my money on over here LOL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12