Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I need to know more about what your setup is??? Mods fuel pressures and the like

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by grand600:
    I need to know more about what your setup is??? Mods fuel pressures and the like</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

JR 6psi, 40,58,~78 (FP), J&S ultra v.2, JR FMU, walbro 317 (JR), B&M FPR, I/E/H. Anything else??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a weird problem that has been happening since September of last year. When I start up the car, no matter how long or short it's been sitting, the engine RPMs go down to about 300-400 RPM (almost stalls) after about 20secs of initial startup and then shoots back up to normal idling. Could it be the JR FMU sticking? If it is, then wouldn't I see strange FP readings (because I don't)? Other than that the car runs fine. It just happens upon startup. Any suggestions?

BTW, I live in Canada so it gets cold here between Sept. and March. Could the cold be a factor?