Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

i heard about a guy in a civic hatchback, black car, that was running mid 12's,. this car had a 1.8 and some kind of special built supercharger from jackson, i also heard he had the bottle. and he only was running mid 12's? why doesnt somebody tell this guy to get a turbo and be done with it.

im currently working on a crx with a 2.2 liter with a greddy tubo that should run a little better than that with half the money hes got in his car

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

*****REALITY CHECK FOR JIM***********

yeah really esp. when a certain hb is running a couple tenths behind jims "super duper-jackson racing sponsored-jugged-1.8 liter-built-crv cranked-dohc-pos civic"

with only a BONE STOCK 1.6 sohc HB with only a bottle

and a doorless crx raped yer hatch with only a turbo also

jim i hate to tell ya but yer civic is slow as hell for all them parts u had put on it i mean if anyone actually bought all them parts u got they whould have a $20k+ hb that runs a 12.6 every now and then

ill just wait till i can get me a td-04 and bust your arse in about a year

and beings chargers are so "godly" y ain't all the 9-10 sec honda running them?
    oh wait i guess they don't know as much as u

Inactive Member jacksonr4babies's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

at least someone knows what im talking about turbos are where its at i hear ya man

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

First to point out some VERY obvious things to you two. Jim has a BONE STOCK B18C1 and he DOESN'T have some super dupper blower from JR. He is running a very basic 8psi upgrade just like the rest of us (I/H/E, fuel pump, injectors, rail, Cartech, B&M and 6BTM) so you are way off with the cost invested sh*t. Jim is somewhat of a poor mans machanic because he tries and trues the no non-since parts that we all invest in around here. He backs his sh*t up and stands behind his product with now only his word but his Car. I am finding it very interesting to see how losers come in droves to talk sh*t about the competition especially when the comp. he is winning. 12.6 is fast no matter how you look at it and since you don't even have running cars to compete it is pretty damn irrelivent weather you run turbo or not cause right now you aren't running AT ALL so PUT UP OR SHUT THE F*CK UP! A stock 1.6 on the bottle is GONNA BLOW UP, and hate to see the guy off the bottle (can you say 15 sec's?) No doors??? well what the hell is that guy doing? Don't think that is legal to race in and about the 9&10 sec racers. I don't see any of them driving their cars home after the "SHOOT OUTS" cause they are trailer queens that are not streetable anymore frown And since you don't know much about Jim here is a little tid bit to chew on, he has a major motor make over coming (motor just waiting to drop in the car) so by the time you get your imaginary turbo cars going in a year or get your bottle refilled, he will have already made the head lines with his JRSC'ed HB so stop your crying and grow up. The turbo vs super charger debate is seriously played out and around here we all agree to disagree both playfully and quietly. This isn't a flame job board so if that is why you brought your sorry a$$es here go home and work on your cars. PS. you came to the wrong place to start talking sh*t about one of the "Family" so CHILL OUT OR GET THE F*CK OUT! CYA

------------------
    98 GS-scR w/ 8psi JRSC, Walbro HO fuel pump, AEM cai, Airmass header, Thermal Exhaust, Skunk Works cam gears, J&S safeguard, RC 310's, Cartech FMU, Vortech regulator, Ground Controls and KYB AGX's, and of course to slow down, KVR X-drill F&R rotors and Carbon Kevlar pads and V1 to signal the slowing down and soon to go on a Carbon Fiber diet.

[This message has been edited by Mr Rogers (edited June 26, 2000).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I AGREE WITH MR ROGERS....go home and ask mommy to buy you that turbo or bottle or whatever for your car....this is a tech board...we respect each other...
    and if you don't even have a turbo or supercharger....don't bother trying to "represent"....
    the people on this board help each other....
    so get the FUCK OFF

------------------
    1996 GSR 4dr....221 hp with a 6psi JRSC
    Heres how I pay for all my goodies
    POWER

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I couldnt agree more..... Turbo vs. Supercharger vs. NA..... Who cares? It's all about having fun. Grow up and stop bashing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

crxzc & jackson: whaz UP!--hey ya little crackbabies...i hatez them turbo and nos bullshitz like ya talk'n dick bout!--bring it on foos cuz yo little ba-itch ride aint gonna go nowhere if yo mommy don't be get'n her job at Taco Bell--believe that. mann, da hell ya talk'n smack daddy bout...crx wid a 2.2Liter and greddy turbo nonsense is cheaper than a JRSC?--oh f--k'n pleassse...where's that coming from?--outty yo dirty pie hole??? mann, i know yo azz already spent enough ta buy a f--k'n type-R or s2000 so now who's the f--k'n bonehead? squeeze'n wid yo 1.6 is sillystupid any dumbf--k knows yo bottom end like yo crank is gonna snap like a little toothpick so keep spray'n and get ready ta pick yo stupidshitz parts off the dragstrip wid yo other butt buddy in tow. mann, whatca proven cuz them 10 sec. rides can only go in a straight f--k'n line so watch out when yo punkazz ride makes too wide of turn on yo aired down 6psi tires...bamm!--wreck'n yo life savings...yeah you hella fast. so its doorless too, huh?--wake up, its NOT a crx anymo than yo a f--k'n mann...hey boy, a 72' Nova will bust yo arse...bone stock outty da f--k'n junkyard...whatca gonna do when da mother's milk runs dry outty yo f--k'n baby bottle, sucka? think before ya ACT...

peace.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When I first saw this post, I wasn't even going to dignify it with a response. But oh well, I'm bored.

I think it's funny that so many people enjoy starting fights. It's one thing to start a flame war with something like SC vs. Turbo but man, to start ridiculing one of the most honest and genuinely friendly guys on this board who has definitely helped me out on many occasions, is too much.

I think most people here agree that we all love cars and hey, if you can do something to make it faster, then more power to you.

------------------
    1995 Integra GSR
    JR Supercharger (6 psi), HO fuel pump, RS*R Header, Thermal R&D Exhaust, Iceman Intake, Neuspeed Front Tower Bar, Type-R Rear Swaybar, Short Shifter, ST 1.3" drop springs

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Yeah, turbo vs. supercharger again. I really don't mind the discussion and I guess we all know the pluses and minuses of each system. The big problem here is that we have to car driver wannabees writing s*it out their exhaust. Jacksor$babies and crxzc need to first get a car, then maybe they'll start flipping burgers or whatever job a young inexperienced guy can get so they can actually start working on their ride.

Let's face it guys, don't waste time telling these loudmouths anything about Jim, his car or anything else. They are obviously only a couple of kids with no cars, let alone turbo charged or bottled cars. They only have dreams of cars and maybe a stack of magazines. They don't know what they are talking about and they would probably be ashamed if they understood that they are showing their sorry butts in such a stupid way.

Manuel

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Hey guys,
    I notice that there are a bunch of posts by Jacksonr4babies followed by crxcz applauding his posts. I think these losers are one person with nothing better to do wink I bet nobody has ever seen either one of these mythical characters. Yeah, in another thread Jacksonr4babies posts: "12.7 , at montgomery, vacuum leak, on 17" falkens, 90 crx" LMAO!!! 12.7 with vacuum leak on 17" falkens!! Not even in his wettest dreams! What a clown! I bet he has never even been to a dragstrip! he doesn't even know how to exaggerate!!!

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast