Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Im going to do that real soon....I only have one problem, I ran out of money. But hopefully by the end of October, I will be back up on my feet. Thanks for the reply.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Let me start out that my car was finished on sat (9-30) and did some tuning on the highway on sun night. Car is boosting @7psi.
    I have a turbocharged B18C1 (96'), and controlling the injectors are: V-AFC and a vortech super FMU. I also have a 98'ITR ECU.
    The injector size are 450cc from venom. The car boosts ok, until about 6200 rpms and it starts to break up all the way to 8000 (did not want to go past that). But here come the questions?
    Can anyone give me a basic setting for the V-AFC?...that thing is a b*tch to tune.
    Also..if anyone has any suggestion to anytype of tuning I need to do. I also have only two gauges an EGT (mounted on the downpipe right after the turbo) and a boostguage.
    One more thing, I am running only on the downpipe, not getting an exhaust until Tues., two codes 45 and a 65, both have to do with the secondary O2 and running too rich/lean.
    Please help, I want to run my car in Englishtown NJ on oct 7&8 for the NIRA event.
    Any help will be much apprieciated.
    Thanks in advance.
    If anyone want to get in touch with me please e-mail me at [email protected]

------------------
    97' Ex Coupe,B18C1-hybrid, Turbo Charged
    Riceboy Eater.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here is the only advice you need. Get on a dyno equiped with a wideband o2 sensor. It's money worth spending, you'll most likely find what is slowing you down, then tune the v-afc to get that power back.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

FIxALPHA,

What else do you have on the car? Where is the VTEC crossover set at? What does the EGT tell you once it stumbles? At what boost pressure does it stumble at???