Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a full rear seat someone can have,out of a 70 GMC suburban, you pay for shipping or you pickup, it sat on top of a gas tank which i removed fast as i could, it's not the best but it will work, it has the ashtrays,email me at [email protected]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

2nd seats came withor without armrests, but the brackets fo the rear seat are different. The front of the seat need brackets that go down and then make 90 turn to elevate the seat.

------------------
    68 Chevy CST
    71 Suburban 4x4

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My suburban origionally came with a full length middle seat and no rear seat. The middle one was removed (before I got it) and I installed a partial middle seat from a '71 Suburban in it. We had to drill holes and get all new hardware since none of the origional holes lined up but one. after drilling the holes to our liking we looked underneath and found that there were already holes about an inch from the ones we had drilled and in the same configuration.
    I would recomend marking those first if you decide to do what I did. We left the armrests off when we reupostered the seat because they were thrashed. I am looking to install a rear seat from a 73-85(or so) Suburban in mine. It would be removable and I was wondering if anyone would know about this kind of installation. I sure wish I had known about the later model seats fitting almost perfectly about a year ago because I had some lined up. Dang!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123