0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

P3160039
    P3160034
    P3160044
    The dyno graph has KC's old dyno before supercharger (blue line) and new dyno (red line).

He made another dyno run after adjusting the fuel pressure and made 160 fwhp and 138 lb-ft torque.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice pics, but I want to hear that supercharge whine! [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I also took video of the dyno runs but I don't have the proper wiring/software to load it on my computer.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here are some comparison dyno charts even though it's a VTEC head on the B20 block.

superchargedb20vtec4

Another
    crvVTEC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for posting the pictures for me Nevin! Everything looks good!
    KC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey my dyno is own there 4th last name. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Nevin:
    P3160039
    P3160034
    P3160044
    The dyno graph has KC's old dyno before supercharger (blue line) and new dyno (red line).

He made another dyno run after adjusting the fuel pressure and made 160 fwhp and 138 lb-ft torque.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 25, 2005 12:16 PM: Message edited by: NelsonV ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bringing back old thread that i didnt understand about your car. plus you have a CRV motor with the CRV crank pulley which actually makes your car run 8 psi without stepper pulley and 10psi with it. so your not running 6psi stock.

KC, i'm not sure if you knew this already but the reason why you didnt make REAL power is because you have the LS kit. the ls kit is designed for 1.8L non vtec. which it comes with JRs 3 gen m45(45ci) blower. the LS blower has the same m45 as what all nonvtec and vtec D series used, basically JR anticipated the power the 1.8l could handle.

all H22/23 and Bseries vtec kits have gen3 m62(62ci)which make more power at less blower RPM but you can still proceed to the line of power a b16 or ITR gets at 8k and not lose power. infact the JRSC kits in some cases actually give you more top end powerband. well good news also is the gen 3 m45 and m62 are 4 bolts to manifold.. unlike the gen4 eaton m45 being 4 and m62 being 6 bolt. so you could switch to the m62 as easy as getting a JR vtec bseries blower only and bolt it up. so if you want to rebuild it or upgrade i know magnusson will for like $500+$100 for porting it. just as thought [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 06, 2005 10:52 AM: Message edited by: NelsonV ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

KC's motor doesn't have the CRV crank pulley. He's using an LS crank pulley.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Looks like somebody is alittle slow on doing their research. Of course I knew about the M45 charger that I run and I had LS crank pulley before it was supercharged cause I didn't have time to sized up different belts for my Accessories. Tom and Nevin can be eye witness for that!! I used everything in the kit even the belts!!! The only reason that it made small figure on HP and torque is because I'm not there to tuned. I was just there to see my A/F ratio curve. I made 2 runs and turn down the FMU so now my A/F ratio is at a optimal level. If u want more info, go to teamintegra.net under force induction (supercharging) it has most the info u need. There is a message board outside this one called Forced induction imports (Under Cars, Hotrods & Trucks----forced induction imports) Those guys KNOW what the hell is going on! They got belt sizes for my new setup!!! Check them out if u have time!!!

KC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i didnt know all the info til now. but anyways i got this ITR kit sitting here. trying to get it on and then dyno the car to see the fuel and power curves before maple grove because if i do i'll be running.

also waiting for my new dizzy from dist. king. my dizzy is messed up and timng is way off.
    already put on the kamikaze header 4-1(i have 2 o2 bungs and put on a flex section on it and added a highflow cat no more straight pipe.

Originally posted by KC aka Chinaman:
    Looks like somebody is alittle slow on doing their research. Of course I knew about the M45 charger that I run and I had LS crank pulley before it was supercharged cause I didn't have time to sized up different belts for my Accessories. Tom and Nevin can be eye witness for that!! I used everything in the kit even the belts!!! The only reason that it made small figure on HP and torque is because I'm not there to tuned. I was just there to see my A/F ratio curve. I made 2 runs and turn down the FMU so now my A/F ratio is at a optimal level. If u want more info, go to teamintegra.net under force induction (supercharging) it has most the info u need. There is a message board outside this one called Forced induction imports (Under Cars, Hotrods & Trucks----forced induction imports) Those guys KNOW what the hell is going on! They got belt sizes for my new setup!!! Check them out if u have time!!!

KC
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">