Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HEy guys I just found out that a company will be making a Replica of the Mugen Pro kit for the CRX but this version will fit the hatch with the USDM headlights. The guy told me instead of using SIR wrap around turn signals they will be most likely using G3 Integra turn signals. What do you guys think, Im debating on getting it. Its coming out in about 2 months. Urethane. Here is some pics for a idea.

crx
    crx02

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmmm.....I don't know dude? It looks cool BUT if The WIFE let u...then I say go right ahead!! JDM Approved!!!

KC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by CWBETB:
    HEy guys I just found out that a company will be making a Replica of the Mugen Pro kit for the CRX but this version will fit the hatch with the USDM headlights. The guy told me instead of using SIR wrap around turn signals they will be most likely using G3 Integra turn signals. What do you guys think, Im debating on getting it. Its coming out in about 2 months. Urethane. Here is some pics for a idea.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">damn ERIC! we will be looking pimp!

i'm making my car SSBP like nevins(which i think would match your hatch's red) and i'm getting the ViS mugen Pro replica to match my WWRS sides and rear. since i already have the turn signals that are like $100-140.

the only place that sells it that i know of is Passwordjdm for $250 [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] so right now i'm working on finding someone with VIS connections. because i think its too much.

this all has to be proven by the wife too(not if but when i can finish and do this)

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 27, 2005 08:48 AM: Message edited by: NelsonV ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by CWBETB:
    HEy guys I just found out that a company will be making a Replica of the Mugen Pro kit for the CRX but this version will fit the hatch with the USDM headlights. The guy told me instead of using SIR wrap around turn signals they will be most likely using G3 Integra turn signals.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">what company is making this?? how much?? and why g3 turn signals?? lemme know..