Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey guys. I've been requested to introduce myself so here it is. My name is Andy and I'm from the Reading area. I drive a 99' Honda Prelude SH and built and drove a 90' turbocharged civic hatch until it was stolen a couple weeks ago. I stumbled upon this board after talking to Eric on the boosted-hybrid forum. Any questions feel free to ask.

Andy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't think we've ever met but sorry about your loss. You should go to the 5th street highway hangout and look for your stolen parts.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by 90turbohatch:
    Hey guys. I've been requested to introduce myself so here it is.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that was me haha. btw my name is nelson

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 02, 2005 07:34 AM: Message edited by: NelsonV ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No Nelson he actually did talk to me on Boosted [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hey buddy glad to see you posting. Any news on the hatch?

We are heading to the Pagoda Hill climb in June if you want to head up with us your more then welcome. Also the Honda Tech West Chester meet is also coming up if you wanted to check that out also. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by CWBETB:
    No Nelson he actually did talk to me on Boosted [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">oh i didnt mean that, i told him to introduce himself and stuff. cause i thought he was a wanderer on this board. but he got the site through you
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by CWBETB:

Any news on the hatch?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Its a nightmare. The car was recovered but totally stripped except for the suspension. No seats, gauges, motor, trans, turbo, intercooler, ecu etc. Even the steering wheel is gone. Its sad. Insurence said they are gonna give me about $1900 back after my $250 deductable. This is terrible. I had $12K into the car and provided insurence with over $9K in reciepts and thats all they said they can give me back. There is nothing like throwing away $10k. [img]frown.gif[/img] I gotta call the supervisor tomorrow. I can't believe this happened. Thieves are scum!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by 90turbohatch:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by CWBETB:

Any news on the hatch?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Its a nightmare. The car was recovered but totally stripped except for the suspension. No seats, gauges, motor, trans, turbo, intercooler, ecu etc. Even the steering wheel is gone. Its sad. Insurence said they are gonna give me about $1900 back after my $250 deductable. This is terrible. I had $12K into the car and provided insurence with over $9K in reciepts and thats all they said they can give me back. There is nothing like throwing away $10k. [img]frown.gif[/img] I gotta call the supervisor tomorrow. I can't believe this happened. Thieves are scum!! [img]mad.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">IF you have full coverage they have to take a hit and pay up.

btw what was taken motorwise, interior, exterior and all like what type of turbo size brand, wheels, fmic like parts to distinguish that it's yours. i'll look around for your stuff, if you want to meet up during the day call me 484-554-8552 Nelson.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Its a nightmare. The car was recovered but totally stripped except for the suspension.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">where was it taken from and where was it found as well.