Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Pictures looks good Nevin! Compare from last time with 6psi w/ LS crank pulley, I made 182whp at 6800rpm and 153ft-lbs of torque at around 4800rpm with the new CRV Crank pulley setup. Only did 3 pulls so I could of play around more and make a high figures Im sure.
    The HP power is still climbing after 6800rpm looks like, so the B20 valvetrains seems to have more power left in them till about 7300rpm from the last time I dyno them. I try to keep it on the safe side and have Koz stop the rev at 6800rpm so I don't over rev the bottom end. So far I'm pretty happy with this results, I guess I have to do more engine works over the winter to meet my 200whp goal!!
    I want thank Nevin for the Pics and Vids of my dynos!!!

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ September 08, 2005 09:37 AM: Message edited by: KC aka Chinaman ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 08, 2005 02:39 PM: Message edited by: KC aka Chinaman ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anytime [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Sorry I'm not able to transfer the video to my computer. I'll need to find another way to do it. KC, let me know when you have a blank VHS tape and I can record your dynos (old & new) to it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very nice guys!

Hey KC get working on my ZC I need some HP like that! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

anyone know who that is in the background on the right and why hes in the shop?

Originally posted by Nevin:
    This should work..

P9070002
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

also i hate how the dyno at Koz reads torque its too rough and i think it reads a bit low compared to most. we all know JR kits puts out steady power/tq curves and along with a b20 block it should be smooth and linear readings.

nice #'s btw. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

question, would that be 8psi? since you only changed the crank pulley. i know you need either a stepper puller or 3.8" blower pulley to get 10psi with crx pulley right?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That was just some guy with a miniTruck getting his rims done at the shop, while he was waiting he ask if he can check out the dyno runs. Thanks Nelson, I'm pretty happy with the power output also. I think that is just 7.5-8psi because of the bigger alternator pulley(crank pulley). I didn't change the blower pulley cause it will be a pain in the ass to pull the blower off just to change the stepper. Also the CRV pulley free up some more HP by making the power steering pulley(crank pulley) smaller in size!

KC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by KC aka Chinaman:
    That was just some guy with a miniTruck getting his rims done at the shop, while he was waiting he ask if he can check out the dyno runs. Thanks Nelson, I'm pretty happy with the power output also. I think that is just 7.5-8psi because of the bigger alternator pulley(crank pulley). I didn't change the blower pulley cause it will be a pain in the ass to pull the blower off just to change the stepper. Also the CRV pulley free up some more HP by making the power steering pulley(crank pulley) smaller in size!

KC
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeh i know the guy(dennis piercing on eyebrow) i just wanted to know why he was there.

he has a chevy s10 and mazda lowrider. he works at audio concepts in allentown. does custom fab, air , hydro etc and anything us you need.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 13, 2005 05:17 PM: Message edited by: NelsonV ]</font>